Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'm thinking haircut tomorrow in prep for my new job. Would it be ridiculous to cut the sides lower and have my top be at like 5-6 inches still doe?
eyes.gif
This is how i have mine now... As long as you brush it "Style" it right your straight 

Last edited:
Got an offer with a CPA firm while in Florida as well. Contingent on whether or not I end up going to grad school down there (likely).

*climbs ladder vigorously*

Man I hope the salary is comparable to NJ/NY. This is the #1 reason I would never move to FL.

depending on where in florida, the cost of living is less and i dont think they have taxes so even if the actual number is a bit smaller, the real number of what you're making can be bigger

I'm thinking haircut tomorrow in prep for my new job. Would it be ridiculous to cut the sides lower and have my top be at like 5-6 inches still doe? :rolleyes

are you going to keep the ivy league (combover) style? If so I don't think it will look bad, just need to make sure they blend in the well so the ends aren't super long in the when you comb it over and back...if that makes sense

Beckham's haircut is a nice example of a cut where the top is long and parted with everything else short. I envy him and Ewan McGregor's hair.

Beckham and Pitt can literally do no wrong, them dudes are aesthetically blessed and can literally look good in ANYTHING

Last edited:
anyone got their september issue of GQ yet, havent received mines and i was made aware through IG that they published that pic with the red trousers....really wanna see what it looks like...lol

got mine in the mail already. I read the digital edition on my iPad more often than the paper issue though. I just leave the paper edition on my coffee table for guest to read.

What do you guys wear in the rain in terms of footwear? Rain season is just around the corner and something tells me my leather-soled AE's are not going to hold up.

Any recommendation on belts?

I need a dressy brown and black belt, and I also need a dress-down brown belt? Thinking about heading down the corter leather/tanner goods path for the dress-down brown belt though.. :nerd:

Got an email from Barneys about a Warehouse Sale in NYC.. what to expect? Not going to make the commute if its not worth it

Ferragamo makes reversible black/brown belts. I had one and it served it's purpose but I prefer rectangular buckles so I got rid of it.

How many of you guys have been to a Barney's warehouse sale? Is it worth it to line up early, plan for certain discount days etc...

Any recommendation on belts?

I need a dressy brown and black belt, and I also need a dress-down brown belt? Thinking about heading down the corter leather/tanner goods path for the dress-down brown belt though.. :nerd:

Everlane.

It's inexpensive, high quality material, and looks great. Also comes in a variety of colors.

Last edited:
I need a couple belts myself. I actually saw a site where you can pick your own hardware and they had a lot of options in terms of leather. Can't for the life of me remember what the site was called though, prices were reasonable too

I need a couple belts myself. I actually saw a site where you can pick your own hardware and they had a lot of options in terms of leather. Can't for the life of me remember what the site was called though, prices were reasonable too

Sounds like the first generation belt from Everlane :lol:

On an unrelated note, how are you "supposed' to wear slim, casual pants with chukkas or any boots for that matter? Do you roll the pants to the top of the boot or what?

Pics would be great.

Back
Top Bottom