Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What's the call on "Bespoken" a buddy of mine who I met at the MAB sample sale told me that brand is having a SS as well on saturday and wants to link up. Any call on quality/experience?

OH, and my shoot is set for 12 on Saturday (reason I'm heading up). I'm supposed to meet with Serg already, any other DBNT-ers trying to meet? Lunch for 25 anyone?

Sounds like the first generation belt from Everlane :lol:

On an unrelated note, how are you "supposed' to wear slim, casual pants with chukkas or any boots for that matter? Do you roll the pants to the top of the boot or what?

Pics would be great.

nawww wasn't Everlane. I don't like the hardware on their belts

Sounds like the first generation belt from Everlane :lol:

On an unrelated note, how are you "supposed' to wear slim, casual pants with chukkas or any boots for that matter? Do you roll the pants to the top of the boot or what?

Pics would be great.
You can still customize your belt at Everlane

Pics would be great.

need one more denim in my collection but not trying to spend more than $120 truthfully, Any good slim denim?, Or do kith ever restock their mercer pants in stores?

need one more denim in my collection but not trying to spend more than $120 truthfully, Any good slim denim?, Or do kith ever restock their mercer pants in stores?

Same here.. im still looking for a nice slim blue denim, probably going to wait for Gant to go on sale

What do you guys wear in the rain in terms of footwear? Rain season is just around the corner and something tells me my leather-soled AE's are not going to hold up.

Depends on how bad the rain is, if it's not super bad I just make sure I avoid any footwear with leather soles. If it's super bad then the rain boots come out.

Got an email from Barneys about a Warehouse Sale in NYC.. what to expect? Not going to make the commute if its not worth it

Expect a lot of people, a lot of merchandise and half decent prices. Personally not worth it, did go last year and it was pretty mediocre stuff.

How many of you guys have been to a Barney's warehouse sale? Is it worth it to line up early, plan for certain discount days etc...

Don't waste your time. If you can find it online just get it there, you are not going to get find anything much better than what is online.

What's the call on "Bespoken" a buddy of mine who I met at the MAB sample sale told me that brand is having a SS as well on saturday and wants to link up. Any call on quality/experience?

OH, and my shoot is set for 12 on Saturday (reason I'm heading up). I'm supposed to meet with Serg already, any other DBNT-ers trying to meet? Lunch for 25 anyone?

what time saturday and where??...might just crash your shoot...lol

what time saturday and where??...might just crash your shoot...lol
If you talking shoot, its at Michael Andrews Bespoke at 12pm. The great jones location.

The sample sale is at:
50 East 57th St btw Park & Madison, 6th Fl – 9am-7pm

http://www.thechoosybeggar.com/2013/08/bespoken-sample-sale/

Either one, COME THROUGH BRO. NT Winner Collab Shoot :wow:

Last edited:
I need a couple belts myself. I actually saw a site where you can pick your own hardware and they had a lot of options in terms of leather. Can't for the life of me remember what the site was called though, prices were reasonable too
Was it Etsy? It's a handmade site, and I know they have inexpensive, handmade leather belts

If you talking shoot, its at Michael Andrews Bespoke at 12pm. The great jones location.

The sample sale is at:
50 East 57th St btw Park & Madison, 6th Fl – 9am-7pm

http://www.thechoosybeggar.com/2013/08/bespoken-sample-sale/

Either one, COME THROUGH BRO. NT Winner Collab Shoot :wow:

didnt even know about the sample sale...lol

i have a wedding all day tomorrow, so lets see how i feel on saturday, ill shoot you a text if anything..

That fine E, just let me know. But Serg, if the steezgawd is in, you DEFINITELY gotta find the time to come through. We're gonna make Wes go all out with this shoot boys :pimp:

Got an email from Barneys about a Warehouse Sale in NYC.. what to expect? Not going to make the commute if its not worth it
They still have that? I thought after the 2nd mark down, all items get sent to the warehouse for the items to be sold at the barneywarehouse.com website?

Today:

submited these two, gotta rep for my sneaker lovers, everyone in their with suits and ties...lol

also your GQesque type of fit...

Don't' tell me you got that leather from J Crew Bro?

But seriously the jacket is swag right now.

Back
Top Bottom