Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I love the 484 fit from J.Crew. They fit a bit slimmer on me than 511's though in the same waist size, though. Not complaining because I like the slimmer fit.

these are probably the 484 wash you were talking about...

I'm a fan of the lightweight chinos in urban slim fit. Is that about the same as the 484?

Like them cause they actually fit my huge thighs and calves. Most pants fit the waist, tight in the thighs.

Those are nice, remind me of those A.p.c x YE..
I got the same pair and love them as well. Very light weight which makes them drapey. Came out to be under $100 with the student discount and tax.

RE: the BR discount I posted earlier. My friend said he allocated X spots for me. As expected, I got quite a bit of PMs :lol: I included everyone, but cannot guarantee that all will get in. The regulars I know personally should be good though. He will send emails out at once. Once I get mine, I'll update the thread so you guys can make sure nothing is in your spam box.

EDIT: Emails sent!

Last edited:
I'm a fan of the lightweight chinos in urban slim fit. Is that about the same as the 484?

Like them cause they actually fit my huge thighs and calves. Most pants fit the waist, tight in the thighs.
Different fit. The 484 will not work well with big thighs and calves. I have average thighs and calves, and the 484s are already hugging.

Just picked up these cole haans from the Rack, looking to incorporate them into my work rotation (business casual). Was hoping to go with navy and/or grey slacks, etc.

Any recommendations on what color pants, etc go well with this color? I'm feeling like a darker brown would be more versatile...

Just picked up these cole haans from the Rack, looking to incorporate them into my work rotation (business casual). Was hoping to go with navy and/or grey slacks, etc.

Any recommendations on what color pants, etc go well with this color? I'm feeling like a darker brown would be more versatile...

Mostly every shade of gray and blues, khakis as well.

need one more denim in my collection but not trying to spend more than $120 truthfully, Any good slim denim?, Or do kith ever restock their mercer pants in stores?

I'm not sure if you like Gap denim but I recently saw their selvedge at $60 and they recently had the 40% off your entire purchase.

Really versatile. I've worn them with brougues as well as sneakers.

So confused about the sizing on the Filling Pieces on Kith. On Filling Pieces site they say go 1 size down and have US 8.5 = EU 42. I usually wear an 8 so I figured 41 would be good. Then this morning on Kith they say go 1.5 sizes down from your US size and have a US 8 = EU 42. I didn't read that until I had ordered a 41 right when they popped up. Went back to order a 40 and they were sold out. Hopefully the 41 fits but I'm skeptical
ohwell.gif
Anyone else cop? I grabbed the black pair.

Last edited:
smh woke up late. those black mercer pants sold out. 

whatevskis. thinking of buying a small gift for myself for my bday.

inb4 sneakers lol

smh woke up late. those black mercer pants sold out. 

whatevskis. thinking of buying a small gift for myself for my bday.

inb4 sneakers lol

sold out in a minute, literally. I never thought patns of all things would sell out in seconds, i need a pair for that versatility, need to find someone in NYC for the instore stuff, they seem to hang around there much longer.

Back
Top Bottom