Dressing Better Vol 2.0

This is my last week at Lockheed so I won't be able to make the planned purchases this fall :frown:. All good though, I'm more excited about graduating and starting a real job soon after.
I've made so many connections this summer in Maryland and Denver, hopefully they will help out once the job hunt starts up

Hope the internship was great, and good luck with the job hunt!

On the discussion of undershirts, EFFFFF an undershirt!...minimalistic undergarments is the way to go for me, seriously considering briefs as opposed to boxerbriefs now..

On the discussion of undershirts, EFFFFF an undershirt!...minimalistic undergarments is the way to go for me, seriously considering briefs as opposed to boxerbriefs now..

You in the thirtay club now, so you're good.. I can't do that in my twentay's

Do it, man. Same reason I rock (camo) speedos to swim.

Maaaan seriously contemplating selling my Miami Asics to cop the all white Achilles low. Ugh

I still have to wear a beater, feels weird without one man. Took me a long time to stop double shirting :lol: three years and haven't looked back since

Do it. I almost exclusively rock Burberry briefs. Girls make fun sometimes but they are without a doubt the most comfortable underwear you can buy/wear.

Do it. I almost exclusively rock Burberry briefs. Girls make fun sometimes but they are without a doubt the most comfortable underwear you can buy/wear.

Don't judge me but I've gone commando a few times and it FELTGOODMAN

Briefs and boxers ride up, I'm not buying that comfy bit one bit. Performance/sport boxer briefs all the way.
It depends on the brand. I had some that def rode up, usually the cheaper ones. I'm pretty happy with the CK ones I bought from Macy's. they're a bit pricey, but fit and comfort are top notch.

shot a beach wedding yesterday, some girl on the beach stopped me and said "im sorry dont mean to be a creep, but that suit looks amazing on you, where did you get it?...i want to dress my husband up like this" she pointed at him, my dude gave the only disgruntled look....lol

shot a beach wedding yesterday, some girl on the beach stopped me and said "im sorry dont mean to be a creep, but that suit looks amazing on you, where did you get it?...i want to dress my husband up like this" she pointed at him, my dude gave the only disgruntled look....lol

K was crip walking in the sand.

Was at the outlets yesterday. They have decent sales going on. Gap had 50% off most jeans and had the slim raw selvedges for I think 30 or 40% off. Polo had 30% off the whole store. Was at the J. Crew factory store and they had a bunch of suits, not sure what sales they had going on.

Can't do the tightey's, performance boxer briefs for me. #datcompression. Even wore my pro combats casually #feelsgoodman

was too tired after yesterdays wedding...smh...

I'll let Adrian give the full story but I will say a few things, it was definitely a NikeTalk kinda day, with Adrian, myself and Wes (TSBMen photographer and rep in NY) who is a former NT'er too, talked it up from shoes to the transition from sneakers to dress shoes. Funny tidbit was when Wes said to us that the first time he ever photographed Dan he made him change the way he had his feet situated so it could show off the shoes better, "because that's the one thing we all learned from NikeTalk" lol. Two, the pictures featured and the content in this shoot are seriously going to be some of the BEST they have had. All 3 outfits Adrian wore were simply on point. And three, well they'll be a NikeTalk surprise in there when the post goes live.

I'll let Adrian give the full story but I will say a few things, it was definitely a NikeTalk kinda day, with Adrian, myself and Wes (TSBMen photographer and rep in NY) who is a former NT'er too, talked it up from shoes to the transition from sneakers to dress shoes. Funny tidbit was when Wes said to us that the first time he ever photographed Dan he made him change the way he had his feet situated so it could show off the shoes better, "because that's the one thing we all learned from NikeTalk" lol. Two, the pictures featured and the content in this shoot are seriously going to be some of the BEST they have had. All 3 outfits Adrian wore were simply on point. And three, well they'll be a NikeTalk surprise in there when the post goes live.

awesome, wish i could have made it, i really want the feature but i doubt id shoot it myself....ill hit up Dan and if Wes is down im down to put 3 fits together and give it a go...looking forward to A's feature!

Back
Top Bottom