Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Can't do the tightey's, performance boxer briefs for me. #datcompression. Even wore my pro combats casually #feelsgoodman
I'm surprised it took as long as it did for UA to make briefs that are compression style.

When I worked at LAX I used to wear compression gear under my work clothes because it was so cold. Felt like superman when I went to the gym, just had to rip off the dress shirt and trousers :lol:

IDGI either.

Actual line on the song is also "Start a Fight Club, Brad reputation"

Last edited:
IDGI either.

Actual line on the song is also "Start a Fight Club, Brad reputation"
K looked like he was about to toss the drink at the camera.

Keywords of Brad, Fight Club, and reputation weren't enough I guess.

Aight fellas thanks for the suggestions. Found this suit today for $77 (yes the whole suit) at the banana republic factory store and its tailored fit.

What color shirt and would you suggest a tie?

Aight fellas thanks for the suggestions. Found this suit today for $77 (yes the whole suit) at the banana republic factory store and its tailored fit.

What's the occasion?

White would obviously work so would a nice white/purple or white/navy stripe or gingham shirt. Striped tie would work as well as solid, as long as the patterns are not the same as the shirt.

Some small pickups from Nordstrom rack...I can already tell, having that store so close to me down here is gonna be a problem...hit it up two weekends in a row early in the morning before the crowds come smh, good place to stock up on basics for me though...didn't eeem venture into the shoes I wasn't trying to get tempted by some more AEs yesterday.

Figure this would be of interest:

BR Is running the 40% off sale with FALLFIX but you can also stack 25% (use a spam email) from a new sign up on top of the 40% off

Reactions: wj4
Back
Top Bottom