Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Rocked Jordans for the first time in a long time as my own way to commemorate the 1000th page. Probably not "dressing better" relevant but I took a pic anyways.
laugh.gif
Nice I'm wearing mine right now too. The new version though.

Rocked Jordans for the first time in a long time as my own way to commemorate the 1000th page. Probably not "dressing better" relevant but I took a pic anyways. :lol:
Nice I'm wearing mine right now too. The new version though.

Tried my luck on the new pair and the royals and came up empty, oh well.
Will try again on the OG I High.

Also, to those looking for peacoats, have you guys considered Burberry Brit? Quality isn't the greatest but it can often be found on a discount and I doubt it'll fall apart unless you are being gunned down by Silva and rolling around in dirt.

London line also has some nice fitting ones and quality will be above Brit line.

1k!

Nice time last night A...that crowd was funny man.. :lol:

Yeah let's set up a dinner/drinks date I know some good food spots in Da Heights....for a first meet lets keep it simple, just the fellas since we haven't all met each other yet....next one we can include the sig others.

Do let me know when this is, ill be there.

lol

:lol:

1k!

Yeah let's set up a dinner/drinks date I know some good food spots in Da Heights....for a first meet lets keep it simple, just the fellas since we haven't all met each other yet....next one we can include the sig others.

lol

Whoa. Ladies (who am I kidding) and gentlemen, an appearance by Marcos!

Last edited:
1k!

lol

Whoa. Ladies (who am I kidding) and gentlemen, an appearance by Marcos!

Lets make this happen, i will def try really hard to make an appearance..

Post your figures, brehs. Ironman and Audi.

I'm the resident brolic lord in here.

You come at the King, you best not miss.

Have not seen you in a long time. Since Lurkin2long days it seems. I'm still bigger than you. Keep trainin bro.

Ironman thanks for the help, will do.

Took a shot with these slim straight khakis and boots from the other AE (American Eagle) during their 40% off sale. Boots are very comfortable and lightweight. Not bad for $60.

SN Souljah and limonyfresh - The fit is comparable to my tailor Alpha's. Ya'll should try them out.

My tan Saunders also came in yesterday. Thanks again Carlin!

Been eyeing a porkpie myself, really like the boiled wool from Junya.

I actually like all the boiled hats Junya has this season.

Took a shot with these slim straight khakis and boots from the other AE (American Eagle) during their 40% off sale. Boots are very comfortable and lightweight. Not bad for $60.

SN Souljah and limonyfresh - The fit is comparable to my tailor Alpha's. Ya'll should try them out.
what brand are these boots?

Back
Top Bottom