Dressing Better Vol 2.0

^some heat there! Lol shoes look like they been through war lol
Hey man, I wear mine (or at least when I did, I wore em :lol: )
I wanna say I used to have double the size or so. Just some pairs were never getting worn and I felt they were expendable. Funded them for other endeavors and have no regrets...except for perhaps my '04 playoff 12s and opium 180s :smh: :rolleyes

Followed suit with my boy Rob and finally bought another pair of APC's for $150 :smokin

I laid off Banana Republic for awhile, like most said, they got lazy and JCrew lapped them.

I still scooped basics: V Necks, Socks, Solid colored dress shirts, ties, etc.

However, this past season they had some solid casual shirts that can be "dressed up" easily. I think I scooped up 4-5 in the last F&F.

Word of advice for those building their wardrobe, be patient and always wait for promo codes.

I grabbed these from Rag & Bone over the summer

photo.JPG

A, hit those grails with some jason markk cleaner. Nice diverse collection. I'm down to 7 pairs of Jays and about 10 air maxes/runners.

If you have a J crew outlet/factory store by you check there.  I used to see one there all the time but that was in the spring (so it was prob a shirt from last year.)

Also check Banana Republic and Brooks Brothers.  In their stores this Spring they both had solid color shirts in shades of dark green.Maybe not the exact same as that one (J Crew's was) but worth looking.

Thanks guys I couldnt find the right shade but they came pretty close at Suit Supply and Wolf Vs Ghost. The search continues

Every day I think of more things I need to get.

Going to grab a few sweaters from Uniqlo, has anyone tried their cashmere sweaters? Also I want a black blazer to wear with t shirt and jeans, where's a good place to look for that? Doesn't have to be wool, I think a cotton one will do just fine

Every day I think of more things I need to get.

Going to grab a few sweaters from Uniqlo, has anyone tried their cashmere sweaters? Also I want a black blazer to wear with t shirt and jeans, where's a good place to look for that? Doesn't have to be wool, I think a cotton one will do just fine
Yeah I got a cashmere sweater from uniqlo It's alright for the price. I did get it on sale for about $30.

Last edited:

can someone tell me how jcrew blazers fit? im looking at this and the size chart recommends short for people  5'7 to 5'10 and i'm 5'9 skinny but in the past i've had trouble getting jackets in S (blazers are usually too short in S)
http://www.jcrew.com/browse/single_...534374302028624&nav_type=PRMNAV&bmUID=k3n2vp4
makes more sense for you to tell us your measurements in order to make recommendations
5'9 125 lbs (dont judge
laugh.gif
, i cant gain weight for some reason)

Please post some sites where I can cop some joggers sweats.
I have this coming in the mail since the Nike tech joint is sold out in my size.

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/teesfleece/Bottoms/PRDOVR~02440/02440.jsp

5'9 125 lbs (dont judge :lol: , i cant gain weight for some reason)
Bro, you need to post pics! Where do you buy your clothes. I'm already a small guy, and I'm the same height as you except I'm 35 lbs heavier.

For suits, I'd def hit up Thick as Thieves. I think they've done jackets as small as size 30.

Today:

I'm gonna finally take an outfit picture of Iron Man tomorrow. It's gonna be like seeing Big Foot in person....will post up :lol: :pimp:

I'm going to show up all bummy to avoid said picture, :lol:

Plus, I'm in desperate need of a haircut... :wow: . Might have to roll with a fitted, which I rarely do nowadays.

Last edited:

5'9 125 lbs (dont judge
laugh.gif
, i cant gain weight for some reason)
Bro, you need to post pics! Where do you buy your clothes. I'm already a small guy, and I'm the same height as you except I'm 35 lbs heavier.

For suits, I'd def hit up Thick as Thieves. I think they've done jackets as small as size 30.

i usually buy american eagle sz xs tops(still too big though) since its inexpensive(<$15 for button downs)  and i can just spend a couple dollars tailoring them, 28/30 jeans (if i tried hard enough i can probably slip into 26 waist). gap jeans fit me the best 28/30, tops xs as well. uniqlo pants are also good since they have that slim japanese look.

i only own full suit from indochino that was custom made (no other stores had suit tops that fit me)

once i get a better phone/camera and start to invest in a better wardrobe i will definitely post up pics
smokin.gif

you should probably try a 34S
i bought a blazer from H&M size 34R and it was too big on me, had to get it tailored (chest/waist taken in) and i never bought a suit jacket from jcrew. i have shirts from jcrew (slim xs) and they are a bit baggy for me (waist/arms)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom