Dressing Better Vol 2.0

The N&F denim looks really bad to me. It looks like someone slipped on grease :lol: I prefer their Powder Stretch over these.

Today:

The stuff the fashion dept. at my alma mater is working on:

Yvonne Sone scares me. Looks like the type who'd get mad at you and slice your **** lengthwise while you're sleeping.

^:lol: yah, man. I guess those are the artistic types. The inspirations seem pretty cool though. Way more indepth than just printing rap lyrics on a t shirt and throw random retro Jordan on it.

I feel like someone mentioned coated jeans a while back. Naked and Famous is coming out with a pair this F/W

Wax Coated Selvedge. Regular 12.5oz indigo denim with a shiny wax coating. The wax coating will fade from a gloss to a matte over time. Skinny Guy and Weird Guy.

http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2013/09/naked-famous-springsummer-2014-preview.html

Those are gross. Stick with the black power stretch:

Met up with Iron Man for lunch. The SoCal dudes gotta link up for something, bros. We can all wear cardigans and Jordans :pimp:

Met up with Iron Man for lunch. The SoCal dudes gotta link up for something, bros. We can all wear cardigans and Jordans :pimp:

Always good to meet up, you were right the V's run big. Normally a 10.5 but these 10's are perfect.

:smokin

Btw, went out with my buddy today. He was giving me some pointers on how to shoot with my camera. Aperture and what not. Anyways, he snapped this pic of me with my camera. Featured is my La Matera belt from the tsb contest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom