Dressing Better Vol 2.0

my aim is lifestyle blog centered on clothing.

so if i write an article on finding outdoor calisthenic gyms or best cafes in town,

i would have elkin shoot people in these settings but sorta address the subjects clothing too 
Thus brings me to the next point: all team members should be on the same page. It won't work if 3 people want to blog about clothing only and others don't agree.

thanks.

wish you were still in the chat but i know receiving 1,000 unread messages can be a burdensome task lol.

^ You're in NYC. Just have your measurements taken and give them to one of the zillion tailors who are able to make MTM shirts.

Like I said in a previous post, my tailor has my suit measurements and it's dangerous because ordering a suit for me is as simple as walking in, choosing a swatch/lining/buttons and that's it. In and out in under 10 minutes.

I should actually practice what I preach and have my shirt measurements taken soon. Lucky for me, I've found a high-quality OTR shirt that fits me perfectly so I'm not in much of a rush.

I live upstate but work in the city and the guys at MAB have my measurements but like you said that can be dangerous lol. I may try a local tailor by where I live one of these days, with just a simple white shirt.

Took over a month but the socks from Viccel came. They're pretty nice and at a reasonable price, but that wait time was brutal, just for some socks. Ended up getting the mid calf, heavy winter weights.

Also in terms of sneakers, I've became addicted to Roshes. Got my third pair today

Possible heads up if anyone wants to check their local Ross. I saw roshes in multiple sizes this past weekend. I don't know enough about them but they would have been $42 out the door iirc.

Last edited:
lmao. "Don't stop baby"

Dre's verse >>>>>>>>>>>

That's a great grab man. I bought my iggys on sale for 55, 42 for them is nice. I'm not even going to waste my time going to mine though. Only shoes I've seen at Ross are work boots and starter sneakers

Last edited:
[/SPOILER]

Possible heads up if anyone wants to check their local Ross. I saw roshes in multiple sizes this past weekend. I don't know enough about them but they would have been $42 out the door iirc.

Was this the only colorway they had?

I love the look. Especially from you guys posting. Then saw them in person. Joints feel flimsy as hell! Like if you scrap the top once on asphalt #RIP

I'll just keep my frees I guess (for when I actually wear sneakers :lol: )

I've posted how I don't like how roshes fit in a few threads and have gotten hate for it. I'm not meant to wear them.

I know what you mean, by scrapping against the asphalt. It's something I'd be weary about, but luckily I've never had it happen though *knocks on wood*

Double breast from black lapel with shell Grayson. Shoulders are still a bit off so I am seeing what they will do
Nice look, my dude! I've been lookin' for a double breasted suit in my price-range, but I'm kind of afraid that I won't be able to pull it off in my various work settings :/

What is it about the fit that you don't like? They're insanely comfortable

The area where the bottom laceholes are were pinching my foot for some reason. I tried on a bigger pair and still had the problem. I have a narrow foot and people in the roshe thread were throwing all sorts of insults saying I had fat feet and I don't know my shoe size. Wanted to stomp on them wearing Nikes that I bought in my correct size.

The area where the bottom laceholes are were pinching my foot for some reason. I tried on a bigger pair and still had the problem. I have a narrow foot and people in the roshe thread were throwing all sorts of insults saying I had fat feet and I don't know my shoe size. Wanted to stomp on them wearing Nikes that I bought in my correct size.

:lol: I try to stay out of that thread, they will argue about the dumbest things.

What do you guys think of colorblocked oxfords? W+H put these ones out... debating buying the burgundy.

So dope!

I wear my Roshe's casually, not for running. I love their light weight feel and look in general.

Jogger pants restocked on Publish website. Wis, how did you say the sizing was on these?
True to size. I take a 30 in them and 31 in the 484 from J. Crew.

Website isn't working though. Was trying to pick up another pair.

Last edited:
True to size. I take a 30 in them and 31 in the 484 from J. Crew.

Website isn't working though. Was trying to pick up another pair.

I ordered 2 pairs. I'm hoping the 34 fits, im generally a 33ish when it comes to most pants, so i figured i'd go bigger so i can wear a belt rather than not fit. If they don't fit like i like then i'll return them. Rather take my chance then not get any

Back
Top Bottom