Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I am not a big fan of sneakers with wingtip and brogue design, it just seems too confused. The only version I would even consider is this and that is pushing it.
5lzd5i.jpg

It just doesn't work putting dress shoes design on a big, bulky sneakers. It doesn't make it look refined or classic, it just makes it look awkward and weird. The two just doesn't mix together well.
Speaking of sneaker and brogue hybrid, I took this picture from the Barneys catalog that was delivered yesterday. I really like them and if they're under $1,000...I just might do it. Givenchy for those wondering.
tumblr_mawu3sww0N1rux7jzo1_500.jpg

Not a fan of high tops like this. Too much for me.

K: If you don't want to drop more than a grand, definitely go with a ToJ piece.

There is an Nter on here that makes minimalist handmade leather wallets, bags, etc.

High quality stuff at very reasonable prices, considering its handmade here in the US out of his house.
His brand is called LTHRWD and here is a link to his etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LthrwD?ref=search_shop_redirect

He has other pretty cool stuff:

Handmade key chain only ten bucks.

He has perfect etsy feedback and his SN is: i2endmc
http://niketalk.com/u/43425/i2endmc

I've used his wallet everyday for a year now and its still sturdy.

RFX, George - Appreciate the look out. I like the second wallet, will strongly consider the black one.

Kudos to the NTer that created his own brand, pretty sick.

not a fan of that fit with the yeezys. To me I think leather jackets look better with boots or air maxes

Wear it with all black...Leather jacket + black tee + black denim (or twill)jeans + Yeezy. = :smokin

I tried a similar fit with a waxed jacket....

Wish I could find a waxed buttonup though.

Last edited:
Rfx jacket would look Damm great with those YeeZys... That leather in the back of them would compliment the jacke well

Wish I had both... Swag overload #sadface

+ 1 ! ! !
KSteezy, imagine yourself wearing this jacket with those Yeezys.
e16n4h.jpg

Rfx jacket would look Damm great with those YeeZys... That leather in the back of them would compliment the jacke well
Wish I had both... Swag overload #sadface

Just for correction, if you meant the leather in that pic, it isn't mine. I just stole the pic from the ToJ thread at SF.

No sir. Thats how I like them. The shape of AM1s are constructed perfectly imo to wear with slim jeans or slim cargos and a well fitting leather jacket and polo or button down.

Any pics or example? I am not sure I have seen a good pic of this combo and I am trying to imagine it in my head but I just can't see it looking that great.

I have a question about what I call the 'wallet bump.'
My dad says the safest place a person can keep their wallet is in one of their front trouser pockets.
However my wallet is pretty bulky and it's obvious where it is when I wear my clothes and when I take it out it leaves a sort of imprint.
I also feel really uncomfortable without it being in the front pants pocket. How do I resolve this in a fashionable & safe & functional way?

My dad says the safest place a person can keep their wallet is in one of their front trouser pockets.
However my wallet is pretty bulky and it's obvious where it is when I wear my clothes and when I take it out it leaves a sort of imprint.
I also feel really uncomfortable without it being in the front pants pocket. How do I resolve this in a fashionable & safe & functional way?

Get a smaller wallet or split the contents up into separate card holders.

I wear mine in my back pocket. Honestly, no excuse for a mans wallet to be bulky. Chances are you only need 4 or 5 cards on you (couple credit cards, license, ) and minor amounts of cash and a couple of cards if your a business man. Get rid of the junk in your wallet. Make your pictures digital, throw away those receipts, and just be clean. Its nothing more noticeable than when you have a huge wallet just filled with junk.

Speaking of wallets, you can do just fine with keeping the type of wallet you own simple. No need for a wallet over 50 dollars IMO. My dockers wallet is clean and brown and holding on for almost 5 years. A decent wallet will last you 10 years or more. Remember guys, dressing better is sometimes just keeping it simple and straight to the point, but with class and structure. Prices shouldn't hold you back from buying what you like, but sometimes the simple pieces are just as good or better than expensive ones.

Too many times I run through these pages and see dudes literally all designer-out and IMO it looks way too trendy or just doing too much(expensive polo, designer jeans, designer jacket, designer shoes) Realistically for the majority of NTers, we either don't make large sums of money or just wouldn't spend that amount on one outfit. I've seen dudes in these threads whoms entire outfit is half my wardrobe. I personally just rather have 10 good jeans(idc what anyone says, Levis literally last FOREVER) than 3 pairs of designer jeans or some trendy based bomber jacket.

Last edited:
JCrew 25% off + fs on orders over $150. COde: Style25

Does anyone know if I can stack this with the student discount as well?

Back
Top Bottom