Dressing Better Vol 2.0

That's what I want to know. How the sweatpants fit, I don't want them to look like tights on me.
They're not sweat pants btw. They're chinos made to shape like sweat pants. They fit tts or a bit bigger. My true waist is 32". This means if I get a measuring tape and wrap around my belly button, it comes out to 32". I take a 31 in J. Crew 484 and 32 in Naked and Famous Skinny Guy, 30 in Gap and a 30 in the Publish Brand Jogger.

I like all the Limsanity
Goals met. The whole purpose of these collabs is to reach untapped markets. The typical Target consumer will not go to Barneys to handle the real Lim items because of the high price tags. This at least made them aware of the brand.

Is there another coming out? Here's some info about the earlier collab. Kinda cool how they picked random designers http://www.gq.com/style/wear-it-now...est-new-menswear-designers-in-america#slide=1
I recall someone posting up a preview for the next GQ collab, it may have been RFX. It didn't look too wowing. I still love the camo wool chinos from the first collab.

Lol the Philip lim sneakers are HUGE sized down and they still spacious. Well worth the 45 bucks though
Yeah, man. All brands run differently. It's wild.

:smokin

I gotta look into getting something like that built for my closet.
Same, bro. I've been getting into interior design lately. The con is that I'm still mobile and will make the jump for the right opportunity so not worth to invest in high end furniture now.

NT doesn't do reality. Step that square footage up. :nthat:

http://simplerman.com/2013/06/

Also, forgot to mention you kinda look like George, aka Girlslovewaffle. :lol:

Those look great E. Like I said earlier I'm still waiting for NDC to restock the sweats, assuming that it ever happens :lol:

^ Where from? Able to proxy a size M by any chance?

I would have to go back and check the store, if they have it, sure bro...you might be able to call the store and get it shipped to you...is the nikes tore at the westchester mall in NY

Yep. Phone order is available for Niketowns. It'd be best if you have the product number for them to look up prior to calling though.

I would have to go back and check the store, if they have it, sure bro...you might be able to call the store and get it shipped to you...is the nikes tore at the westchester mall in NY

Steezy how is the fit on those sweats? I'm about your size, what size you cop fam?

I'm in Canada :\ Nike Canada has only shipped half of the season to retailers for some reason so we've been deprived of pretty much anything half decent.

Great price for those! Still looking for a decent low top sneaker that's not a pair of Jack Purcells.

Nothing wrong with JP's or Converse. I wear my regular black CDG Converse more than any other shoe I own.

I'm in Canada :\ Nike Canada has only shipped half of the season to retailers for some reason so we've been deprived of pretty much anything half decent.
Nothing wrong with JP's or Converse. I wear my regular black CDG Converse more than any other shoe I own.

I agree I love my JP's but I rather get a black/white pair like the one's you guys have posted than the black/white Purcells.

We probably need to hammer the logistics of the Xmas exchange soon. Last year, we started around Halloween I believe. I think Jason recommended using a service to handle the exchange.

My goal is that no one gets left in the dark and gets the gift in time for Xmas.

Showed up to Target 2 hours after they opened. Copped the white long sleeve shirt, color blocking sweater, henley, and the chambray. All were the last size available for me so considering myself lucky lol 

Irks me to no end when people hike cuffed sweats/chinos up :lol:

Ish reminds me of DJ Proto J :rofl:

I'm seeing dudes on CL trying to flip the pieces now but profit is low. Their asking price is like $10 to 20 above retail. I'm sure folks will haggle. You gotta sell 10 pieces to even make $100 profit at $10 profit each, assuming you will get buyers otherwise you have to return them to get your initial fund back so you're not in the red. Factor in the time and maybe even gas if the commute is far, doesn't seem to be worth it to me in the least bit.

Irks me to no end when people hike cuffed sweats/chinos up :lol:

Ish reminds me of DJ Proto J :rofl:
It falls when I do this :lol:

Speaking of Nike pieces, me and Iron Man were talking last week about the pieces Nike sells at their own store vs cheaper places like Macy's and Sports Chalet. A lot of the pieces use the Dri Fit material but the hand on the items at Niketown usually feels a lot nicer and of course with bigger price tags too. The cut is also more slim. Maybe it's because the core consumers at places at Macy's are just looking to start getting fit so they don't want to shell out top bucks for pieces yet. The cuts are also more generous and not as slim, easier to fit more range of body types.

Out of all the times I've gone to Niketown, most of the consumers appear to be already in shape and looking to add on to their collection, ie buying matching pieces too.

I never thought about it much until I started rebuilding my gym gear.

It falls when I do this
laugh.gif

Speaking of Nike pieces, me and Iron Man were talking last week about the pieces Nike sells at their own store vs cheaper places like Macy's and Sports Chalet. A lot of the pieces use the Dri Fit material but the hand on the items at Niketown usually feels a lot nicer and of course with bigger price tags too. The cut is also more slim. Maybe it's because the core consumers at places at Macy's are just looking to start getting fit so they don't want to shell out top bucks for pieces yet. The cuts are also more generous and not as slim, easier to fit more range of body types.

Out of all the times I've gone to Niketown, most of the consumers appear to be already in shape and looking to add on to their collection, ie buying matching pieces too.

I never thought about it much until I started rebuilding my gym gear.
The pieces found in the flagship stores especially in NYC where im located are mostly premium items whether its nike sportswear, training, running etc. Being that our flagship store located near 5th ave it receives a lot of tourist traffic. And your right the people going there make it a point to stop there on their visit. and the locals or regulars there are most likely already avid nike customers and connoisseurs items at Macys and oh lawd dont let me started on sears are the bottom of the barrel starter products that are bought by people that dont care about looks and need them for their primary use which is working out. a matter of fact  alot of the premium nike stuff are bought by chicks trying to look cute in the gym rather than working out

laugh.gif
and dudes looking for stylish yet athletic lounge wear.

The pieces found in the flagship stores especially in NYC where im located are mostly premium items whether its nike sportswear, training, running etc. Being that our flagship store located near 5th ave it receives a lot of tourist traffic. And your right the people going there make it a point to stop there on their visit. and the locals or regulars there are most likely already avid nike customers and connoisseurs items at Macys and oh lawd dont let me started on sears are the bottom of the barrel starter products that are bought by people that dont care about looks and need them for their primary use which is working out. a matter of fact  alot of the premium nike stuff are bought by chicks trying to look cute in the gym rather than working out
:lol: and dudes looking for stylish yet athletic lounge wear.
Some pieces at the Niketown can be very expensive, like the tech pack that came out. One of the sweaters almost hit $200 I believe.

Macy's is still decent for compression gear, especially with the coupons and such. But the shorts, tanks, etc. are all very 90s-esque and nothing fit a slimmer person nicely. There's even a subsector in the workout gear field, pretty awesome and interesting to me from a business point of view.

The Niketown in Bev Hills is also a tourist trap. Lots of tourists visit to take pictures and such. I loath going to that part of town, traffic galore.

NSW been hittin' for the past 4-5 years. top quality pieces for those that rock the stylish sportswear look.

The NSW tech pack is crack.

checked out the phillip lim stuff at target today.  the girls stuff looked good, all that was left in mens was the trench, a couple sweaters, and the suit.  tried on the suit, was thinking about picking it up but the stitching on it was realllly sloppy.  I felt that way about the trench too.

don't know if this was discussed in here already but i really didn't think the quality of the stuff was really that good.  but i guess at that price point thats pretty much how it was gonna be. decided to pass.

Back
Top Bottom