Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Pardon me if you guys didn't want this brought up again but i'm watching catfish and all i could think of was when JordanScrub "catfished" all of us in this thread. LOL Dude had a good opinion on stuff though, he should've stayed or changed his name and came back.

That's cool if you can afford that. Realistically, that thing is the size of an average single person's apartment.

NT doesn't do reality. Step that square footage up. :nthat:

http://simplerman.com/2013/06/

:x Were those dalton scrubbed down on the side to the bare leather as to not have any shine whatsoever?

Pardon me if you guys didn't want this brought up again but i'm watching catfish and all i could think of was when JordanScrub "catfished" all of us in this thread. LOL Dude had a good opinion on stuff though, he should've stayed or changed his name and came back.

Refresh my memory on what he did. Was he the one pretending to be timberlake or working at gq?

unrelated to the current lim conversation... i'm looking for a versatile and reliable all black sneaker. similar to common projects achilles... black body, midsole and sole.

is there any quality alternative available?

Last edited:
From what's been posted before, that collection looks pretty tame. Last year's collab made it to a sale too.

Target's collabs are always more hyped up. There was a collab last year before the Neiman project, the name escapes my mind at the moment and that project flew off the shelves.
I liked last years collection at least the sweater. Link to current GQ x GAP collab?

From what's been posted before, that collection looks pretty tame. Last year's collab made it to a sale too.

Target's collabs are always more hyped up. There was a collab last year before the Neiman project, the name escapes my mind at the moment and that project flew off the shelves.
I liked last years collection at least the sweater. Link to current GQ x GAP collab?

Is there another coming out? Here's some info about the earlier collab. Kinda cool how they picked random designers http://www.gq.com/style/wear-it-now...est-new-menswear-designers-in-america#slide=1

W+H did an all-black sneaker last fall. Made in the same factory as CP. Quality is as good, if not better. Might be hard to find now though...

W+H did an all-black sneaker last fall. Made in the same factory as CP. Quality is as good, if not better. Might be hard to find now though...
wow, i've never seen this. i actually have the white pair, they quickly my favorite pair of kicks.

I have the black/white pair from a couple of years ago and they're my favourite casual shoe without a doubt. Now if only I could get the damn laces to stay laced..

Retail is $400 or $420 but some local store had old stock they were blowing out so they were like $170ish. Money well spent.

The PL line ran big, was able to scoop up the trench in a small tho...fit decent and for 80$ is not bad at all

Finally rocked these out...inb4 the jokes on my laces... IDC IDC IDC

What you sad about bro lol?

Yall got me scared thinking I should have gotten a size smaller for my henely

Back
Top Bottom