Dressing Better Vol 2.0

These come out tomorrow. But like dude above pointed out, I'm not sure what the point of joggers in the fall/winter is. Digging the colour though...

iPhone pics later but yeah, tried the suit (no smalls) in a medium. Shoulders were fine. Jacket was huge though. Pass. Pants fit great but passed since I wasn't getting the full suit. Trench in a small fit well for the most part but wasn't fully satisfied. Camo tee and crewneck fit/felt nice but realized if not apart of this collab I wouldn't give it a second look. Pass. Color block stuff was booty in my opinion. That henley that was being raved about fit unbelievably terrible
laugh.gif
. Medium was good on my arms, mid fit like a large. Tried the small...freaking compression shirt
laugh.gif
no thanks.
And finally I tried the white hidden placket shirt. What sold me was how formal it was but the sleeves were like a tshirt material. Surprisingly that's what I scooped:
i had the exact same experience

Which targets in the LA area had the PL suits?

I need a blue suit and for a hundred you can't beat that 
laugh.gif

Anybody from the area help me out? 

I need a blue suit and for a hundred you can't beat that :lol:

Burbank had it this morning when I was there. Not sure now though.

I need a blue suit and for a hundred you can't beat that 
laugh.gif

the quality on the details on the suit really isnt good man.  the pants were nice but the blazer was kind of a mess...

I don't really know how to explain it, but there were a lot of messy stitches, loose threads, the length was kind of long, it just seemed sloppy

Last edited:
^ and for about the same price you can probably get a better one from H&M and likely that will need less alterations than the PLxTarget one.

Both Targets by me didn't even carry men's collection of the PL stuff. Walked in at 9ish they opened at 8...nothing...went to the next closest target....nothing. Both had women's collection...no men's :smh:

All i wanted was the camo sweats too.

does H&M sell the cuffed sweatpants they show online, in the stores most all of the time? Online, it says if you order, they will be delivered in December!!

Was gonna go check them out next weekend possibly. Decent sweats for the price im assuming?

Henley's fit was garbage. Waste your time do not.

Suit was terrible as well. Honestly thought H&M was better as per Sergio's comment.

does H&M sell the cuffed sweatpants they show online, in the stores most all of the time? Online, it says if you order, they will be delivered in December!!

Was gonna go check them out next weekend possibly. Decent sweats for the price im assuming?

Last time I was in my H&M they had cuffed sweats, but that was a couple weeks ago. Material was pretty think but it goes without saying quality wasn't very good. The cuffs weren't very functional either.

went to the target in austell ga only had like 3 items for men. i tried on the henly it fit nice on me since i have a muscular built and the color block shirt is ok. they had the navy/blue color. i want the black and white.

Had a party at my house on Saturday night for the fight and was hungover as **** Sunday morning. Was eating IHOP carry out and drinking mimosas with my girl when I remembered the collection came out. Mentioned it to my girl and my roommate and then we all went to check it out together.

I just wanted the sweats and henleys to lounge around the house in. They didn't have any henleys and only had the camo sweats and navy sweats. I got the navy sweats. Wish the grey weren't online only because I wanted them but oh well.

My roommate copped the black kicks, trench, a shirt, and a few other things. Dude was pissing me off he was in the fitting room forever I just wanted to get back home and nurse my hangover
laugh.gif

My John Elliott villain side zip will be here today, anyone else order any of his new pieces?
ordered the burgundy villain when they restocked on thursday. Wanted a pullover for a while and hopefully quality is nice

should be here today but weather is bad and im not home so i might miss the delivery man

the sweatpants dropping later this week so im probably going to pick those up too

Checked out out the PL x Target Collection late last night in Silver Spring MD (Wheaton MD Target got literally TWO pieces for Men), and was THOROUGHLY underwhelmed. Quality of the clothing was shoddy but my expectations weren't too high given the price points. I was mainly on the lookout for the Leather Jacket (wanted to actually SEE it in person and try on) and the Camo Sweats (I want to cut them down into shorts) but was unable to find either.

I did buy the colorblocked tee (white/black) but had to go thru about 4 of them to find one in decent shape (decent stitching without a crooked pocket smh). I usually wear a large, but this ENTIRE line seemed to be cut bigger and I fit into a Medium in almost everything I tried on.

I liked the trench but was unable to find a M, and the Chambray shirt and Tiger tee were unimpressive when tried on...

Anybody with actual LIVE pics of the camo sweats and/or the Biker Leather (maybe even fit pics)? Like someone said earlier, the camo print was pretty weak in person on the tee, so i'm worried it will be as well on the sweats... Just want to be sure before i cop...

Last edited:
ordered the burgundy villain when they restocked on thursday. Wanted a pullover for a while and hopefully quality is nice

should be here today but weather is bad and im not home so i might miss the delivery man

the sweatpants dropping later this week so im probably going to pick those up too

Yeah, they said Wednesday on SF for the Esco's. They look real nice but I don't think I want to drop that kind of money on sweats. We'll see though based on quality of villain when it gets here.

One of the best feeling is going to a wedding and straight shutting that **** down with a clean, slim suit while everyone elses

is wearing some baggy, non fitting suits 
sick.gif

Checked out out the PL x Target Collection late last night in Silver Spring MD (Wheaton MD Target got literally TWO pieces for Men), and was THOROUGHLY underwhelmed. Quality of the clothing was shoddy but my expectations weren't too high given the price points. I was mainly on the lookout for the Leather Jacket (wanted to actually SEE it in person and try on) and the Camo Sweats (I want to cut them down into shorts) but was unable to find either.

I did buy the colorblocked tee (white/black) but had to go thru about 4 of them to find one in decent shape (decent stitching without a crooked pocket smh). I usually wear a large, but this ENTIRE line seemed to be cut bigger and I fit into a Medium in almost everything I tried on.

I liked the trench but was unable to find a M, and the Chambray shirt and Tiger tee were unimpressive when tried on...

Anybody with actual LIVE pics of the camo sweats and/or the Biker Leather (maybe even fit pics)? Like someone said earlier, the camo print was pretty weak in person on the tee, so i'm worried it will be as well on the sweats... Just want to be sure before i cop...
I live 2 miles away from the Target in Wheaton and I didn't even go there. Skipped it and went straight to Rockville where they had a ton of stuff still there at around noon yesterday. They had the camo sweats but there were only a few left when I got there. I wasn't even interested in them so didn't really look. They might still have them though depending what size you are I think they had L and XL left unless someone bought them. They had plenty of trenches you could probably still buy a medium from that Target also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom