Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Lacoste polos cost more than that over here (Belgium). RL Polos are around €90 a piece too.
I know, man. Hilfiger is even somewhat $$ over in Europe too I believe.

Yeah,Rene Lacoste invented it for tennis,that's why the extra length that's meant to be tucked in is called a "tennis tail".
Yeah. That's why some of the polos out there are super long like pro-cut jerseys :lol: Joints were made to be tucked in.

Picked up a couple of suits from my tailor last night. First one was a regular grey windowpane. Second one was a navy windowpane with a subtle plaid (if that makes sense). I tried to photograph it as best as I could...

I know some people like me were looking for the Nike Tech Fleece pants. I just ordered a pair from Rule of Next it was about 105 shipped. I called the Beachwood store 1 (216) 593-0029 if they don't have your size see if they can connect you to one of the other stores.

I know some people like me were looking for the Nike Tech Fleece pants. I just ordered a pair from Rule of Next it was about 105 shipped. I called the Beachwood store 1 (216) 593-0029 if they don't have your size see if they can connect you to one of the other stores.
I say just hold out for a bit, they will restock again.

How to Teach Your Suit Some Street Smarts, Starring Justin Theroux

Does your suit work nights and weekends? Because it can. Just ask Justin Theroux, reigning Hollywood cool guy. A little help from him and you’ll be exploring your suit’s punk-rock B side in no time

Getting Dressed Is Not Paint by Numbers
Even a suit has options. Skip the tie and mix in an open Henley, moto boots, and jewelry, and suddenly it’s edgy, postmodern, expectation-defying.

Punk Rock Tees Will Never Die
You hear Adam Ant’s touring again? No? Doesn’t matter—a vintage concert tee is still the quickest way to punk up a suit. (Try to at least have heard a song or two, though.)

There’s One Totally Foolproof Way to Dress Down a Suit
Just pull on a polo. Seriously, you can’t miss. Plain black, gray, or navy to keep it low-key; stripes to give you a little extra oomph.

They’re Not Accessories, They’re Curios
Basic fact of style: It’s cooler if it has a story behind it (not just a bunch of cash). Aniston gave him that necklace; everything from his hats to his bracelets to his tattoos has a tale to tell.

Bruh if you let a student in America get you for your shades how do you think you're going to hold onto them with African stickup boys?

:rofl:

This is the suit I wore to the wedding today. Forgot the pocket square because I was watching the Bama/A&M game while getting ready :smh:
But yeah I like this suit, it's RL Polo and fully canvased. Wore it with the RL Saunders I bought too from that sale

Now that's what I'm talking about Wes. Suit looks fresh and those pants are much better than the ones posted in the other pic. Also, congrats in the second round interview with the Nashville firm :nthat:

One of the best feeling is going to a wedding and straight shutting that **** down with a clean, slim suit while everyone elses
is wearing some baggy, non fitting suits :x

WERE THEY NERVOUS?

Had to catch up on the past 15 pages or so. I was away for the weekend celebrating my boy's birthday with a few friends from college. Looks like there was a lot of good stuff between the MBA discussion, Limsanity and the discovery of the infamous Nas polo

For those who wear Nike running shoes, they fit pretty snug for the most part, frees, fly knits, newer air maxes, as most of you know.

My question is: do you guys buy ur regular size or do you size up. One person at a runner store told me that nike makes them snug on purpose so that it feels like a second skin and you should just buy ur normal size as long as it doesn't feel "tight" or constricts your feet.
Just wondering what you guys prefer.

For those who wear Nike running shoes, they fit pretty snug for the most part, frees, fly knits, newer air maxes, as most of you know.

My question is: do you guys buy ur regular size or do you size up. One person at a runner store told me that nike makes them snug on purpose so that it feels like a second skin and you should just buy ur normal size as long as it doesn't feel "tight" or constricts your feet.
I take a 10 in the Flyknit lunar and can't think of going smaller. I'm a 9 in most Nikes and Jordans by the way.

The con to having a snug fit is the front of the shoes where your toes are, your toes will struck the front which will be very uncomfortable. I've had personal experience where the nail turned purple because of the constant contusion.

I've only had to size up on a pair of Lunarglides. My foot is pretty narrow and I like my shoes to fit locked down.

I've got a wide foot so I have to size up on most Nikes. I wear an 11E in most dress shoes but a 12 in most Nikes, I can do an 11.5 in some though.

I take a 10 in the Flyknit lunar and can't think of going smaller. I'm a 9 in most Nikes and Jordans by the way.

The con to having a snug fit is the front of the shoes where your toes are, your toes will struck the front which will be very uncomfortable. I've had personal experience where the nail turned purple because of the constant contusion.

Does the dead space in the front of the shoe bother you when you run in your Flyknit lunars? I imagine there is some extra room if you size up a full size. Does your foot move around ? Or do u double sock.

what do you guys think of the alfani red slim suit from Macys? I have a few of them and I was considering bring it to the tailor but I was also thinking of maybe just selling it on ebay and using that money to buy a better quality suit.

Does the dead space in the front of the shoe bother you when you run in your Flyknit lunars? I imagine there is some extra room if you size up a full size. Does your foot move around ? Or do u double sock.
Doesn't bothere at all. I wear thick socks though. I just tie the laces tightly. I need the extra space due to my style of running, around 11MPH for a min and slow down to 8 MPH for a min and repeat for 15 mins.

Your feet swell up throughout the day too so the space is needed for sneakers you plan on being active in.

The same advice was given to me by the folks at the Road Runner when I bought Asics and the likes. They measured my foot and said I'm a size 10. I was iffy at first since it fit pretty large but with that kind of store, you can return worn shoes without an issue. The size 10 worked out for me and I've been getting the same size in running shoes for the last 4 or 5 years.

what do you guys think of the alfani red slim suit from Macys? I have a few of them and I was considering bring it to the tailor but I was also thinking of maybe just selling it on ebay and using that money to buy a better quality suit.
It's your call. Buying a quality suit would also require tailoring.

If you just want a good looking suit to wear here and there, I'd alter the Alfani, assuming it fits you nicely already, ie proper shoulders, no collar gap, etc.

Back
Top Bottom