Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I got so many pics to update y'all with....just been so lazy :rolleyes

I like the blazer, but i'd pass on the shirt and the pants could use some work. Makes your legs look HUGE.

Last edited:
How easy is it to have polos tailored? I have a bunch of RL's in the closet that need the tails taken up on and maybe the sleeves altered. How much am I looking at?

How easy is it to have polos tailored? I have a bunch of RL's in the closet that need the tails taken up on and maybe the sleeves altered. How much am I looking at?
Note sure if it's worth it if the sleeves have cuffs. Also, the shoulders cannot be fixed, if it's baggy on you, it will be baggy after altering.

I wouldn't do it. I did it to a couple of Lacoste polos for experimenting and gave away after.

Note sure if it's worth it if the sleeves have cuffs. Also, the shoulders cannot be fixed, if it's baggy on you, it will be baggy after altering.

I wouldn't do it. I did it to a couple of Lacoste polos for experimenting and gave away after.

Ahh thanks for the swift reply Wis. I could live with the sleeves but the tails are just :x on RL polos

Ahh thanks for the swift reply Wis. I could live with the sleeves but the tails are just :x on RL polos
I know exactly what you're talking about. People don't know those polos are meant to be tucked in :lol: I used to cop them and sag my jeans down almost half way my thighs :x

I know exactly what you're talking about. People don't know those polos are meant to be tucked in
laugh.gif
I used to cop them and sag my jeans down almost half way my thighs
sick.gif
Didn't know that. never see it worn that way unless its cricket players

Aren't RL polos technically meant for sports? Tennis . That's what I thought. I gym in my Lacoste or RL polos sometimes. Comfy as hell

If it's a drastic change it's not worth it and like you said, especially if the shoulders are off. I got a few older ones which have cuffs that I just wasn't wearing anymore because they were on the boxy side (Lacoste, Ralph Lauren & Burberry) slimmed in the body & sleeves and they're perfect now. It wasn't a major alteration, just like 1/2-3/4" on each side but makes a huge difference. Most just have a single seam down each side so it's pretty simple to do.

Damn. That's an expensive polo.
Sort of. I'm normally on my "Dressing Cheaper" flow, but I really wanted that polo so I had to get it

Post pics when you get it, I want to see. Srsly.

Last edited:
Aren't RL polos technically meant for sports? Tennis . That's what I thought. I gym in my Lacoste or RL polos sometimes. Comfy as hell

Yeah,Rene Lacoste invented it for tennis,that's why the extra length that's meant to be tucked in is called a "tennis tail".

Reactions: wj4
Back
Top Bottom