Dressing Better Vol 2.0

got $250 worth of stuff in my cart from JCF...

2 wool pants
1 tweed blazer
1 silk bowtie

hmmmm
Gus-Fring-Wants-You-To-Do-It-On-Breaking-Bad.gif

Both of you, pull the trigger :evil: you'll thank me later :wink:
Why :lol:

I need positive reinforcement damnit.

Adrian just convinced me to cop Red wings, and then put me on the JCF sale. I need someone else to cave with me :smh: Spoil yourself boss!!
You and EVERYONE else I talk to outside of this thread (except Wis/Carlin who I blame for my purchases) always try to put their purchases on me. Man **** y'all.

Like I said before. Y'all are weak. If you didn't want it, why'd you seek my advice?!

Lulz jk

:evil:

Hate all you will about H&M, but this could help some folks!

Just stacked both coupons. Enter in 7913 code first to take 40% off the greater amount if buying multiple items, then you can apply 0835 code to take off 30% on top of that. So thats MULTIPLE DISCOUNTS WOW OHHH WOW!!!!

Hate all you will about H&M, but this could help some folks!

Just stacked both coupons. Enter in 7913 code first to take 40% off the greater amount if buying multiple items, then you can apply 0835 code to take off 30% on top of that. So thats MULTIPLE DISCOUNTS WOW OHHH WOW!!!!

One of the bruhs posted this already.

H&M is running a sale right now on their website.

Code 7913 will take off 40% off your highest item
Code 0835 will take off 30% off your whole order

It can be stacked together. Free shipping over $50.

Just purchased 3 hoodies and 2 pairs of pants for my daughter for $55
:D

Anybody else have a rep of "dressing nice" at work?

I mean its only eler women, like 55-60, and a gay dude, but they all be saying "look who's dressed up"

cuz we only have to dress business casual, but I always do ties, and the whole nine yards.

idk, i sometimes feel they're making fun.
eyes.gif

Both of you, pull the trigger :evil: you'll thank me later :wink:
Why :lol:

I need positive reinforcement damnit.

Adrian just convinced me to cop Red wings, and then put me on the JCF sale. I need someone else to cave with me :smh: Spoil yourself boss!!
You and EVERYONE else I talk to outside of this thread (except Wis/Carlin who I blame for my purchases) always try to put their purchases on me. Man **** y'all.

Like I said before. Y'all are weak. If you didn't want it, why'd you seek my advice?!

Lulz jk

:evil:

:lol: I know I'm weak! But I'm going to be "better dressed" :smh: hahaha

Anybody else have a rep of "dressing nice" at work?

I mean its only eler women, like 55-60, and a gay dude, but they all be saying "look who's dressed up"

cuz we only have to dress business casual, but I always do ties, and the whole nine yards.

idk, i sometimes feel they're making fun. :rolleyes
If you are comfortable in your own clothes, do your best to not care what people think of your fits. Back in college when I'd show up to class in my normal attire, I'd at first get questions like "Oh you got an interview or something" (most of the time it was because I had meetings with my business fraternity though). But eventually it became normal. No one gave a funny look or asked questions. Just became routine. "Oh, yeah that's just how Adrian dresses"

If you are comfortable in your own clothes, do your best to not care what people think of your fits. Back in college when I'd show up to class in my normal attire, I'd at first get questions like "Oh you got an interview or something" (most of the time it was because I had meetings with my business fraternity though). But eventually it became normal. No one gave a funny look or asked questions. Just became routine. "Oh, yeah that's just how Adrian dresses"
Yeah after work on Mon-Wed I go to school, so people be looking, but I don' give a damn about them
laugh.gif

But for the office, I'm just an entry level position, so I think that's why they say that.

but I live by the saying "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"

Yeah after work on Mon-Wed I go to school, so people be looking, but I don' give a damn about them :lol:

But for the office, I'm just an entry level position, so I think that's why they say that.

Lol I feel you but I don't even go by that. Dress how you wanna dress. Your life at the end of the day. Amirite?

Yeah after work on Mon-Wed I go to school, so people be looking, but I don' give a damn about them
laugh.gif

Correct bro. Its been to be over dressed than under dressed for a job.

Back
Top Bottom