Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yeah I'll likely pull the trigger this weekend.

As for the shoot, I'm really good friends with the dude Wes from TSB (Filipino thing prob lol). Well either way both him and Alex (TSB) said whenever I wanna do another to hit them up. Wes was down for my idea of cold weather office wear so when my latest TaT comes in I'll rock that and possibly this one if I order.

Serg has one coming up in a few weeks too. Gonna crash it :lol:

When you say you're "really good friends" with the guy, do you mean like he'd invite you to his wedding? I'm just curious how that works with someone you meet in that kind of setting, not trying to call you our or anything.
Like I text the homie throughout the week for random stuff. He's hit me up a few weekends to chill but timing hasn't really worked.
Just last Saturday when the meet was supposed to happen but I cancelled because I thought it was gonna rain he was texting me trying to convince me to go to Towni's (another TSB cat) housewarming party.

Idk about weddings and all that though. I have friends now that I've known for a minute that likely won't get an invite to mine :lol:

Look book is pure flames

What you did there, I see it. :lol:

In all seriousness though, no hate on my end, quality and fit could be great, got no problem with that. I just think it's funny and that name is beyond corny.

Last edited:
Look book is pure flames

In all seriousness though, no hate on my end, quality and fit could be great, got no problem with that. I just think it's funny and that name is beyond corny.
I mean TaT's marketing is straight turrible as well. Never though I'd buy a suit from a site that had this up on their homepage:

But I ended up loving the hell out of mine haha. I'm willing to give it a shot.

edit:
I agree though. I thoroughly dislike the name.

Last edited:
I mean TaT's marketing is straight turrible as well. Never though I'd buy a suit from a site that had this up on their homepage:

edit:
Yeah, Jason just doesn't care :lol: it's a part time gig after all. He said he's happy with the clients he has now and really don't want anymore.

I feel like thrifting LA would defeat the purpose of thrifting. The prices would be insanely high
I think it's be very time consuming. I know there are lots of places that do sample sales and sell off the clothing used from movies

Bruhs, anyone got any experience with Dragon Inside?

I hear they are the competition for Indochino. For $480 you get a fully canvassed suit made with yorkshire wool fabric. Seems like a great deal, especially because if I order today they are quoting it to be complete and delivered by the 9th (right around when my next TSB shoot will be). Super considering the Navy Plaid 3 piece. Glenplaid in navy is freaking amazing and also TaT does not offer a waistcoat option.

Thoughts anyone?

pricing and suits look really nice.

definitely may be an option in the very near future.

What does Jason do outside of TaT? :nerd:
Corp job. He meets clients after he gets off work.

He founded TaT to make suits for himself. That's why the pattern is for smaller guys. Back in 2008 or so even brands like J. Crew didn't make slim fit like they do now.

Corp job. He meets clients after he gets off work.

He founded TaT to make suits for himself. That's why the pattern is for smaller guys. Back in 2008 or so even brands like J. Crew didn't make slim fit like they do now.

im still curious to see how a TaT suit translates on someone with not-so-slim but not exactly large body type. I've heard quite a few mixed reviews.

bruh, the site says if you're over a certain size, don't bother.
TaT is clearly for smaller dudes and bigger dudes should look to other MTM makers.

bruh, the site says if you're over a certain size, don't bother.
TaT is clearly for smaller dudes and bigger dudes should look to other MTM makers.
Yep. This^
I feel like I'm barely small enough for it. If I was a skinnier dude it would be better for me. What just astounds me about DI is the fact that it MTM, fully canvassed, coming from England, and is getting quoted to be at my house in just over 3 weeks. Probably will purchase.

I only mentioned due to some mixed feedback I spotted on SF some time ago.
Never spotted it on the site though.

I think the only guys who have TaT is myself and Wis. Girlsloveswaffles might cop soon too. Trying to convince ole boy currently.

Yep. This^
I feel like I'm barely small enough for it. If I was a skinnier dude it would be better for me. What just astounds me about DI is the fact that it MTM, fully canvassed, coming from England, and is getting quoted to be at my house in just over 3 weeks. Probably will purchase.

I reread and saw he mentioned his looks best suit sizes up to 42.. If only it was 44 smh :smh:

Look book is pure flames

edit:

To be fair, TaT is really more like ToJ, they aren't exactly like Indochino. TaT is just doing and offering what they have and expansion is very limited while Indochino and Dragon Inside seems like a company who wants to grow and get bigger and be a mainstream brand. You can tell the difference in the pics alone, Dragon Inside has a plethora of pics (like they've done 5-6 seasons of suits already) and one-liners and the word dapper are spread throughout the whole website, you can probably make a drinking game out of it. :lol: While that TaT pics has been there since the beginning, never changed.

TaTs marketing is also non-existent, very similar to ToJ again, it's born from forums really and that is kind of where it lives. I mean just look at their lookbook and overall layout of their wesbite, it's like taken straight out of a generic webpage/tumblr format.

Last edited:

Yeah I actually emailed them during the summer I believe to see if they could make one for me. I didn't see it on their site either at first

YOUR BOY HERE NEEDS THAT MTM SUIT SOON. I haven't worn a suit in a year lmao

Either charcoal or navy. Gotta finish cutting my body up first doe

I hate J.Crew sometime. They really expect people to buy the same products they had for 40-50% the day before for full price or only like 25% off? Especially when its going to be 40-50% again next week? :lol:

The come up on those loafers are for real!
I was serious bro if you ever see any Aldens in a 13 D do not hesitate to hit me up :lol:

Last edited:
The come up on those loafers are for real!
I was serious bro if you ever see any Aldens in a 13 D do not hesitate to hit me up :lol:
Lol been hunting a pair since I started. Unbelievably thrilled to finally cop one. If I see one in that size though, I'll hit you up.

Just cannot believe they are 40-50 years old and still look this good :wow:

I hate J.Crew sometime. They really expect people to buy the same products they had for 40-50% the day before for full price or only like 25% off? Especially when its going to be 40-50% again next week? :lol:

Yes. It's not like everyone is aware of exactly what sales are going on when if they're not looking out for it and don't check the site frequently. Plenty of people buy items at full price or a measly 25% off. If you can wait, just buy them when they're more heavily discounted. I'm sure J Crew's business model and sales strategy is working fine as it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom