Dressing Better Vol 2.0

yea they did and they came out perfect actually. They are going to remake the vest, with a fabric matching back.
good to hear
smokin.gif
. how long did it take them to ship it back out to you? did you have to apply for a remake application?

Another Allen Edmonds pick up.  Dalton boot in burgundy shell cordovan.  Anyone with cordovan shoes have any tips on care?

good to hear :smokin . how long did it take them to ship it back out to you? did you have to apply for a remake application?

About 3 weeks or so. yea i submitted the remake application and sent them an e-mail since they wore short more than the 4 inches that it allowed me to add via the remake application.

This is going to come off as a dumb question.
But I can not find any black crew neck t shirts anywhere that I like. I bought the ones from target for the longest but the color doesn't last.

My girl gave me ones from Everlane and the fit is decent, but the color isn't that deep black that I'm looking for. I'm really tempted to just buy an Alexandar Wang one, but payign that much for a t shirt bothers me.
Anyone know where I could get some decent tees? Long and or short

Wore this outfit to an Alumni Mixer event we had at school for Homecoming weekend last night:

2czv9rl.jpg
r7oumo.jpg
voszs1.jpg

Pics were once I got back home, tried to coordinate some different colors, tie is really thin white/red checkered squares

But I can not find any black crew neck t shirts anywhere that I like. I bought the ones from target for the longest but the color doesn't last.
My girl gave me ones from Everlane and the fit is decent, but the color isn't that deep black that I'm looking for. I'm really tempted to just buy an Alexandar Wang one, but payign that much for a t shirt bothers me.

I buy nike dri fit tees. Color lasts and they are slim fitting. If they have the logo i peel it off fresh out the dryer. Under armor have some nice ones even some v-necks. Some are logoless.

you tried old navy?

the ones from this year ain't half bad.. and the color seems to last pretty long.

Never thought about Old Navy.
James Perse has one that's not too expensive, anyone know about this designer?

How do these APCs look? Just got them yesterday, I feel like they need to be hemmed and hoping the thighs stretch out a bit

Wore this outfit to an Alumni Mixer event we had at school for Homecoming weekend last night:
2czv9rl.jpg
r7oumo.jpg
voszs1.jpg

Pics were once I got back home, tried to coordinate some different colors, tie is really thin white/red checkered squares

Info on shoes and pants?

Oh, they'll stretch. APC fit perfect a month down the line, they might even stretch too much (in my opinion) further down the line from past experience.

2czv9rl.jpg
r7oumo.jpg
voszs1.jpg

Info on shoes and pants?

The shoes are actually the Stafford boots from JCpennys, I think they're like 60 or 70$, and the pants are navy chinos from Bonobos

The shoes are actually the Stafford boots from JCpennys, I think they're like 60 or 70$, and the pants are navy chinos from Bonobos

I thought so I got the same ones

Yesterdays mall pick ups Stafford boots and blue chinos from Express maybe biting Lyon's style a bit lol

1ou2yp.jpg

Edit: Sorry for the Un-Ninjahood sized pic

Last edited:
Earlier today...I fell in love with some cufflinks....
large

Until I saw the price... :x
6500USD :smh:
Go to Home Depot and get those for 65 cents :lol:

I used to love French cuffs, but kinda not my thing anymore for some reason.

2czv9rl.jpg
r7oumo.jpg
voszs1.jpg

are those narrow? 60 bucks is a steal

Back
Top Bottom