Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Just ordered those land end crew neck shirts for 1.50 from a few pages back.. thanks they still had a size xl!! still trying to loose weight so with the muscle i picked up i doubt ill go any smaller than that.

Hey guys, does anyone know of a store or website where I could buy some blazers and/or chinos in bold colors, like red? Thanks

How do these APCs look? Just got them yesterday, I feel like they need to be hemmed and hoping the thighs stretch out a bit

What kind of shoes are those? and do they come in high top?

Yup they're Jack Purcells, and the new ones are trash.
Idk if it's all of them or just the ones I bought at the outlet. But compared to ones I got 2 years ago they're trash

Stopped by the local outlets to meet up with a friend, was impressed at the stuff I found at Barneys, and even Polo.

SoCal folks: it's Camarillo FYI. Good deals on Nudie, Rag & Bone, and Belstaff.

What Hip-Hop’s Biggest Were Wearing 10 Years Ago and What They’re Wearing Today

Kanye West – The Louis Vuitton Don

It’s strange to say this about any grown man, let alone one of the world’s most successful rappers, but Kanye West used to look, well, adorable. Although Mr. West hadn’t come to the forefront of hip-hop yet, he was behind some of the decade’s biggest hits including Jay-Z’s “Izzo (H.O.V.A.)” and “Takeover.” Vintage Ralph Lauren is always experiencing some comeback or another but Kanye has remained faithful to the classic American brand while branching off into the fashion-forward world of high-end designers like Givenchy. He even introduced his own luxury line, Dw by Kanye West, at Paris Fashion Week 2011. The label was curiously absent at this year’s show but rumors have been circulating about a joint clothing line between him and his girlfriend, Kim Kardashian.

Stopped by the local outlets to meet up with a friend, was impressed at the stuff I found at Barneys, and even Polo.
SoCal folks: it's Camarillo FYI. Good deals on Nudie, Rag & Bone, and Belstaff.
What other jean brands did they have

What other jean brands did they have
Not much that the typical Barneys shoppers would want. Citizens, 7, a couple of broken sizes in N&F.

A lot of the stuff at the store are made for the outlets, just like J. Crew and BR. I usually see a few items transferred in from the actual stores, but this time there were more than a few items.

Nice Gant Rugger polos, Shipley & Halmos sweaters, Prada suits stood out to me. Of course, the women's section is always better with Celine, Lanvin, etc.

Probably the best deal in the store for men:
tumblr_mbw7syKWSO1rux7jzo1_500.jpg

Not sure. I wasn't in the market for denim so I didn't inquire. If I have to make a guesstimate, around $100 after the markdown. Call them if you want more details.

Exactly. I really like the mod and skinhead scene.

Sorry I have history with cats that dress like that. Cats in that same getup raped and hung my cousin in our grandma's backyard when I was a kid. Sorry for my ignorace though. Its hard to look at them any different.

Last edited:
We were talking about baseball caps earlier. I picked this up today, pretty happy about it.
tumblr_mbwzwvNf1j1rux7jzo1_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom