Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Please inform me of what you bring to the table aside from hypebeasty essential lists and the word fella?

You are talking about we, who else claims you?
Yeah, there is definitely a fraternity of close knit cats here but when push comes to shove, we work to help out any new dude asking questions. Deny what you want, I have the PMs to prove it. I'm a menswear hype beast because I post up pics and provide advice. How about you lay us down with ONE outfit for once and prove you are truly a DBNT cat? No? You won't, yeah I figured that much.

Inb4 you are all in your feels. Yes you are right, I am in my feels. However, that is because I am truly passionate on this matter. You on the other hand are just another baboon cow and dahuyhyah. Oh wait, that's because both of this certifiable trolls WERE you.

As for wearing a suit to undergrad, are you mad because you were in your jogger sweats? Talk about hype
laugh.gif

But att the end of the day, wear what you want cuh. The fact that you know so much about me and us so little about you makes you feel like a tough guy. Hiding behind anonymity same as any other e-thug. I am confident to show myself to the world. Why you mad?

#LetMeFlourish
You say all that after having your jimmies rustled. Its all good bruh. You mad cause I rock sweats to take my exams bruh? Be serious wit yo self. You know how many college students rock sweats for school. Thats hype now?

yea the jimmies really rustled....

tumblr_mfh7xyoRY81qkcm1fo1_500.gif

:rofl:

Is just so crystal clear homie is out for blood when it involves mainly, Adrian, Serg or Rob...

Funny thing is we had this same argument over essentials last year, nothing's changed...lmao...you talk about bullying and gang mentality fella, but you up to par with the condescending tone along with the best of them in here...you are absolutely no different than those you so harshly judge bro.

roll.gif

Is just so crystal clear homie is out for blood when it involves mainly, Adrian, Serg or Rob...

Funny thing is we had this same argument over essentials last year, nothing's changed...lmao...you talk about bullying and gang mentality fella, but you up to par with the condescending tone along with the best of them in here...you are absolutely no different than those you so harshly judge bro.
STOP BULLYING BABOON COW!!!! U BULLY!

Why? What's wrong with AE's? Quality seems good to me, bought some Dalton's a while back.
Quality is great for the price. Nothing wrong with AE's, I just have so many of them that I wish I would have put that money into some top tier brands with better styles is all. 

You dont have to be stylish to be a good employee. Most execs care bout that paper and progress. Forget a allen edmonds shoe or some slim suits. Whats our numbers looking like jim
Why not do both? How you going to be taken seriously in a board meeting and don't know how to dress (and I'm not talking about some trendy slim suits)? Cats at that level should know how to dress, period. And if you're in a customer facing role, you better know how to dress. 

roll.gif

I bully nobody fella. I help and ask for help when interested. I mean look at the belamejorfh of a response dude gave cause he asked about cargo pants. Like really man, why do all dat?

But its all gravy cause the jimmies been rustled with yall.

Quality is great for the price. Nothing wrong with AE's, I just have so many of them that I wish I would have put that money into some top tier brands with better styles is all. 

Why not do both? How you going to be taken seriously in a board meeting and don't know how to dress (and I'm not talking about some trendy slim suits)? Cats at that level should know how to dress, period. And if you're in a customer facing role, you better know how to dress. 

To be fair 90% of corporate America wouldn't know the difference between a chopper suit or a slim one....in corporate America, a suit is a suit....doesn't really affect your productivity or how you are perceived, specially by these much older conservative CEOs

Its funny that I've noticed most of my bosses could care less about style, but they get the job done.. and well. sure in a perfect world they could be stylish and great employees, but it seems for the majority, its not much of a factor. I mean look at how Mr Jobs dressed. Bill gates aint finna be GQ anytime soon.

Its funny that I've noticed most of my bosses could care less about style, but they get the job done.. and well. sure in a perfect world they could be stylish and great employees, but it seems for the majority, its not much of a factor. I mean look at how Mr Jobs dressed. Bill gates aint finna be GQ anytime soon.
WHAT INDUSTRY U IN?

I THINK ONE THING WE HAVE TO REMEMBER IS THAT WE ALL COME FROM DIFFERENT FIELDS.

I TEND TO GET AWAY WITH MORE SINCE IM A THERAPIST SO I DONT NEED TO BE MENSWEAR TO DA MAX 

never mad fun of nobody cause of their weight bruh so I dont know where you get off with that fella. I take no shots at nobody(well besides that PYG where I called you out for eating your own cum)

I'm far from a bully

Well let's go back in time.

- "the chubby fella" nah b, that's not condescending or insulting

- "the urban fella" referring to I forget which black member

Son....you are condescending and a bully, more so than anyone else in here to be honest.

Get over yourself bro, all in your feelings

NOT FOR NOTHING AT LEAST BABOON COW ADMITTED THAT HE HIMSELF IS FAT
Aye bruh, I don't judge people on their weight. I saw w4 turn from fat into.......

man I don't judge people on their weight. Not my style. I'm trying to get in amazing shape myself
YEA NAH I FEEL U.

I USED TO BE A FORMER FATBOI MYSELF.

I JUST ACTUALLY FINISHED A BULK SO THERES GONNA BE SOME SCUPLTING THIS SEASON.

Aye bruh, I don't judge people on their weight. I saw w4 turn from fat into.......

man I don't judge people on their weight. Not my style. I'm trying to get in amazing shape myself

Bro....thinks he's magician with the blatant subliminal shots...bro you are not fooling anyoneeeee....only YOU think you got the one up on wordplay....bro you an amateur and that's why you've been banned a million times, if you were any good at it, Meth prolly wouldn't even take notice of it, go back to the drawing board :wink:

PRECIATE IT FAMBS.

IM VERY HAPPY W WHERE IM AT BUT IM NOT ANYWHERE NEAR MY GOAL.

ONCE I DO I'LL COP MY BESPOKE SUIT AND TOJ IF THEY STILL AROUND.

PHYSIQUE FIRST. LIKE AUDI SAID NEKKED PURDINESS AND GOD LIKE AESTHETICS FIRST.

THEN DAPPER DON DADDA TO FOLLOW

UrBetterThanMe stays with the subtle shots and instigation. Dude tried to turn the entire thread against me a few pages back :smh: :lol:

PRECIATE IT FAMBS.

IM VERY HAPPY W WHERE IM AT BUT IM NOT ANYWHERE NEAR MY GOAL.

ONCE I DO I'LL COP MY BESPOKE SUIT AND TOJ IF THEY STILL AROUND.

PHYSIQUE FIRST. LIKE AUDI SAID NEKKED PURDINESS AND GOD LIKE AESTHETICS FIRST.

THEN DAPPER DON DADDA TO FOLLOW
I still want a TOJ. Gotta cop one next year. I'll be at 150 next year.

Back
Top Bottom