Dressing Better Vol 2.0

rolli is like famous in the #menswear scene now :lol:

seen him in a bunch of those street style photographs on the internet. dude even models for photoshoots :lol:

rolli is like famous in the #menswear scene now
laugh.gif

seen him in a bunch of those street style photographs on the internet. dude even models for photoshoots
laugh.gif
LMAO IM STILL IN SHOCK AT HIS TRANSFORMATION.

BUT YEA HE DEF DOING HIS THING.

:\ I MISS NT ROLLI

Wow @ Rolli lol. But  I suppose a lot of us have changed over the years so it shouldn't be a surprise.

New member added.

Looking for one more... no resume needed, just PM me your funniest joke and you shall be received with open arms.

LMAO IM STILL IN SHOCK AT HIS TRANSFORMATION.

BUT YEA HE DEF DOING HIS THING.

:\ I MISS NT ROLLI
I wish I still had the summit pics. My man used to love those Polo caps.

The hair, glasses and his overall aesthetic is well fitting.

Ps like the dudes in here said, great deals at J. Crew right now. Half off clearance and able to stack student discount.

Gonna take mom out on Sunday to get her some stuff.

YO YO YO,

Info on those suede beauties on ya feet.

Ralph Lauren Sanderson in Snuff Suede (http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...23.4364142.4364144&parentPage=family)...sorry couldn't limk it. They are from their Made in America line aka made by Allen Edmonds.

Currently on sale for $196.99, add some socks for $10 and get $50 off so they'd be $157 plus tax. Goodyear Welted, great price. Thanks to Jason for that tip but I gotta hold off.

Yo returnbama returnbama , aren't these at the AE Seconds?

Price?

Thanks homie, it's 6/26 - Painful not to shop and eat out all the time…. amazed by all the extra money I'm saving though

Thanks homie, it's 6/26 - Painful not to shop and eat out all the time…. amazed by all the extra money I'm saving though

I feel ya. 6/9 right here. Yes, a Monday.

I was just reading your post while going over Save the Date proofs... :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom