http://tsbmen.com/41111/garment-doctor-series-how-slim-is-too-slim/

Son lost hella weight since this pic was taken. Props

IMG_9851.jpg

smh

Sergio refeatured on TSB today
http://tsbmen.com/41111/garment-doctor-series-how-slim-is-too-slim/

Son lost hella weight since this pic was taken. Props

Thank you sir! Definitely think it's time for another shoot lol

That fit looks fine for the south, but it looks like it was taken right at Washington Square Park in NY lol.

It was lol. I think that's my issue with his "fit" that it doesn't fit the environment for lack of better words. I guess I'm also from the side that I'm not trying to look bigger.

^ Yo A,

AE had a 2 for 250 going on? I thought it was various models that were marked down, and a 2for was rumored to be happening at the end of the month....

Did I miss the boat on that?

I asked this guy: http://dumitrucosmin.tumblr.com/image/77096998164 what's up with the extremely skinny jeans/pants and the animal prints. You can't even make the difference if those are women's legs or men's legs anymore considering the fits and patterns.

He replied to me that I should do more research on animal prints for men (?), and that he feels comfortable enough to wear skinny jeans.

I followed through and asked if skinny jeans weren't such a trend would he still wear them and he told me that I don't understand the difference between style and trends, and you need to evolve and that I must see the animal print featured in menswear. 

WAT?

I'm all about personal style and expressing it, even being flamboyant, hell I've got an orange top coat 
wink.gif
 but jumping on every trend and calling it evolving your style seems fishy to me..

What's your opinion guys?

Can you guys please recommend some shirt and tie combos to go with these items? Planning on wearing something incorporating these for my friends birthday this weekend:

Black Blazer:

apc new cure jeans (still raw -new basically)

jcrew kenton black suede wingtips:

thanks for your help guys

Last edited:
Only option is white shirt and black tie. Seriously no other options with that tuxedo type blazer. And I'm being serious.

I want to dabble with some color in there 
frown.gif
 possibly through socks...

what about something like this? with the black over it instead of navy..

Last edited:
Can you guys please recommend some shirt and tie combos to go with these items? Planning on wearing something incorporating these for my friends birthday this weekend:

Black Blazer:

apc new cure jeans (still raw -new basically)

jcrew kenton black suede wingtips:

thanks for your help guys

White shirt... black tie... and a hat!

I think a chambray dark blue shirt with a red/yellow tie might be nice... possibly some red socks for a little razzle dazzle as well 
nerd.gif

Glenplaid tie I guess could work. If its that jacket specifically idk if I personally would. Also do not divert from a white shirt.

Perhaps bow tie?

I think a chambray dark blue shirt with a red/yellow tie might be nice... possibly some red socks for a little razzle dazzle as well :nerd:  
Again, this is just my opinion. If you are wearing a black tuxedo jacket (satin piping denotes this), a chambray shirt is far too casual to mesh well. Especially with a red/yellow tie. If you are set on throwing some color into it, ditch the jacket and try and cop a navy joint ?

The blazer isnt the one pictured, the lapels are a lot more natural looking and somewhat slim. No extra lining or anything. The Glenplaid pattern is nice, and I think it'll look good with a shirt with a lighter shade of blue.

Again, this is just my opinion. If you are wearing a black tuxedo jacket (satin piping denotes this), a chambray shirt is far too casual to mesh well. Especially with a red/yellow tie. If you are set on throwing some color into it, ditch the jacket and try and cop a navy joint ?
Yeah the jacket isnt a tux. jacket, sorry for the misleading picture. It doesn't have any extra piping on the labels or anything like that. It's more casual if anything, like a normal suit jacket I suppose

Last edited:
Do you already own the jacket? Is there anyway you could swap it out and buy a navy or perhaps charcoal grey one?

Back
Top Bottom