Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Sidenote: Anyone gotten an army fatigue jackets tailored or any advice on getting a jacket tailored in general? :nerd:

Any good tailor should be able to alter in the sides or the sleeves. It might cost more because they tend to be thicker and some tailors might not do it because of that but for the most part, it is no different than any jacket,

Speaking of camo, I'm not even a big fan but this one is sort of want:

2eche89.jpg

Last edited:
For those of you that own wine/maroon chinos, what do you guys wear with them? I don't own any but I'm just wondering. I've only gone as far as olive, khaki, & brown. That being said, any recommendation on some brown and olive slim tapered pants/jeans. I know Levi's makes some but I want to see my options.

For those of you that own wine/maroon chinos, what do you guys wear with them? I don't own any but I'm just wondering. I've only gone as far as olive, khaki, & brown. That being said, any recommendation on some brown and olive slim tapered pants/jeans. I know Levi's makes some but I want to see my options.

I have a pair of light burgundy color chinos and you can wear pretty much the same way you would other ones, I usually wear navy with them and it looks great with a bunch of things: sweater, blazer, even basic tshirts, tan/cream colors as well....Not too sure about the olive slim pants, Levi's 511 may be your best bet there or if they make 508s in that color those would work too if 511s are too tight

I like anything grey for the top. Be it a grey sweater, henley, hoodie, or oxford.

Last edited:
I see the quality of the thread is going down quickly. K, and the gang...let's keep it going and ignore the trolls.

Any good tailor should be able to alter in the sides or the sleeves. It might cost more because they tend to be thicker and some tailors might not do it because of that but for the most part, it is no different than any jacket,
Speaking of camo, I'm not even a big fan but this one is sort of want:
2eche89.jpg

Me likey!

I see the quality of the thread is going down quickly. K, and the gang...let's keep it going and ignore the trolls.

Isn't this that unfortunate truth. Lets just keep the thread going as it was before.

Personally ksteezy I think you pulled off the Tom's and red pants really well. Would love to do a meet up with all the NY DBs.

Just as a side note the video where I was featured in for a few seconds that was from Yahoo featuring TSB, 95% of the comments literally were referring to us as either "straight up gay, dressing like *itches, tight wearing pants, ball hugging homosexuals." At the end of the day all we gotta do is laugh it off and continue doing ourselves. I laughed at the comments, because at the end of the day, much like those that come to derail the thread, I know I am comfortable in what I wear, I know that I dress well and that I lie it.

By the ksteezy, I'm on my 2nd pair of Tom's now, and I love wearing them with things most wouldn't expect.

Looks like trolls have injected some life in this thread.

Unnecessary, yes, but almost as bad as the circle jerking that constantly goes on. Sorry, Toms are garbage are a fad and can't go away fast enough.

Dressing in a suit/tux with a proper fit, amazing shoes and proper accessories is timeless and a great look to strive for.

KSteez has some nice fits but I see why his friends clown him.

If you have to defend your masculinity your pushing the envelope in the wrong direction. Trust, this dude "Adrian's yamb meter" isn't on high. No hate on him, and he has a gf to boot, but girls in undergrad don't pay attention to that ****.

At the end of the day, don't forget you are gentlemen :wink:. Dress accordingly...

Looks like trolls have injected some life in this thread.
Unnecessary, yes, but almost as bad as the circle jerking that constantly goes on. Sorry, Toms are garbage are a fad and can't go away fast enough.
Dressing in a suit/tux with a proper fit, amazing shoes and proper accessories is timeless and a great look to strive for.
KSteez has some nice fits but I see why his friends clown him.
If you have to defend your masculinity your pushing the envelope in the wrong direction. Trust, this dude "Adrian's yamb meter" isn't on high. No hate on him, and he has a gf to boot, but girls in undergrad don't pay attention to that ****.
At the end of the day, don't forget you are gentlemen
wink.gif
. Dress accordingly...
I find steezys tom fit.... a little not what I normally see, but his friends picking on him is just wrong. They shouldnt bully him because of how he dresses. Not sure what race he is(think hes middle eastern) , but its sad his friends would treat him like that. I agree with you on toms. They look like granny shoes

I find steezys tom fit.... a little not what I normally see, but his friends picking on him is just wrong. They shouldnt bully him because of how he dresses. Not sure what race he is(think hes middle eastern) , but its sad his friends would treat him like that. I agree with you on toms. They look like granny shoes

Back
Top Bottom