Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Also, not sure how many of you gents are on Gilt. They have great deals every now and then...especially end of season sales. I saw some great shirts at around $30-40 today.

Iron Man: That's me, bro. I'm trying to command a 7 figure income soon. Also, out of curiosity...have you ever posted an outfit? I ask since you're pretty much a regular poster here.

Last edited:
Iron Man: That's me, bro. I'm trying to command a 7 figure income soon. Also, out of curiosity...have you ever posted an outfit? I ask since you're pretty much a regular poster here.

Aside from the factors that I mentioned there is nothing more that gets a female's attention than a man on his grind, but I guess that can be lumped with confidence.

No, I haven't. I have posted "picstitched" pics of what I'm wearing on instagram. Honestly feel weird taking pics of myself, for example I've been seeing girls lately (Got out of a long term relationship a year ago), and they hit me with the "send me a pic" and my reaction is usually:

...so I have a couple of times because it leads to their pics, :evil:, but yeah. #feelsweirdman. New Years Resolution: Take pics, :lol:

Last edited:
Maybe the wrong place to ask, but where can i cop baseball shirts? the ones that are blank, usually white with colored sleeves? Any brands with quality?

Also, not sure how many of you gents are on Gilt. They have great deals every now and then...especially end of season sales. I saw some great shirts at around $30-40 today.

I go on there and jackthreads regularly seen stuff that I've wanted, but have never bought anything. There is a messenger bag thats on GIlt right now that I want but would have no real use for one since I'm entry level and I dont even have a laptop to carry to and from work. Mind pointing out these shirts? My work shirt options are very very bad.

Last edited:
Aside from the factors that I mentioned there is nothing more that gets a female's attention than a man on his grind, but I guess that can be lumped with confidence.
No, I haven't. I have posted "picstitched" pics of what I'm wearing on instagram. Honestly feel weird taking pics of myself, for example I've been seeing girls lately (Got out of a long term relationship a year ago), and they hit me with the "send me a pic" and my reaction is usually:

...so I have a couple of times because it leads to their pics, :evil:, but yeah. #feelsweirdman. New Years Resolution: Take pics, :lol:

You get used to it, man. (Talking about the taking picture thing). You gotta do something goofy to lighten up the work day.

I'm definitely on my grind. I know where I came from and where I want to be. The downside is that you expect the same in the opposite sex, which is kinda of hard to find those around my age bracket...kinda why I have/playing with cougars now :lol: :tongue:

I go on there and jackthreads regularly but I've never seen anything that I particularly wanted, aside from a messenger bag thats on GIlt right now. I want one but have no real use for one since I'm entry level and I dont even have a laptop to carry to and from work. Mind pointing out these shirts? My work shirt options are very very bad.
There are certain brands that I really like and fit me well that appear on there on the regular basis. These brands include: Burkman Bros, Vince, and Jack Spade. I saw a couple of Gant Rugger and Burkman Bros on there today for $30-40, with my size available. Admittedly, most of my Gilt purchases now are made on my breaks at work via the phone.

A lot of my casual and sport shirts came from Gilt.

yo K just keep it moving,

these trolls are hilarious and are probably skinny lames who would not dear say a word in person.

they probably listen to ymcmb and cheer for the lakers buncha cornballs

Those are the ones I was looking at too but they ran out of my size. :rofl: Damn it lol

Not sure what brand those were that you posted, but brands like Clae and Gourmet (I think) also make shoes that are dress shoe/sneaker hybrids. Those may be worth checking out.

Nacho, repped.. Always appreciated what you contribute to this thread. 
pimp.gif

Glad I live in Europe, fine ******* that appreciate a well-dressed man, and lame cats usually keep their mouths shut.

But, I've noticed, that women find the "America badass/rebel" look very appealing here. most european dudes don't have the DNA to pull it off.

I'm sure its been brought up in here but the last 5 pages are Ksteezy backlash ....

But is there a date on the uniqlo online store?

And anyone NY/Cali NTers that shop at uniqlo any items you swear by? Heard their demin is great for the price and some good v-neck t's and such.

Im low key excited for it since H&M doesn't have an online store (only place i think that really competes with up to date fashion trends with lower quality for a cheap price) and in-store shopping at H&M makes me feel like im at a flea market with how everything is just thrown around in the store.

I'm sure its been brought up in here but the last 5 pages are Ksteezy backlash ....
But is there a date on the uniqlo online store?
And anyone NY/Cali NTers that shop at uniqlo any items you swear by? Heard their demin is great for the price and some good v-neck t's and such.
Im low key excited for it since H&M doesn't have an online store (only place i think that really competes with up to date fashion trends with lower quality for a cheap price) and in-store shopping at H&M makes me feel like im at a flea market with how everything is just thrown around in the store.

the article just said this week. Dont worry, Im sure people wiill post it when it goes live

oops, its actually live now

Last edited:
One of these days I need to pick up a sweater like this...anyone have any suggestions...(nothing crazy either, less than 100 would be appreciated.)

tumblr_m8dakpc5tT1qgij8zo1_500.jpg

Does anyone in NY have some suggestions on tailors. I go to my neighborhood dry cleaner but there work seems to be shotty. I would prefer something in the Bronx but if not the wall st/ Broadway area would be cool

Not to be racially offensive at all, but I feel like there's so many outfits/styles I see in these threads that white dudes come fresh with, but I can't pull off at all.......

Back
Top Bottom