Dressing Better Vol 2.0

If anyone is a size 9 in AE Dalton's let me know. I have a lead on a pair for $160. Also Nuemonk chukkas in brown for $105 size 10.5. a department store has themon clearance and I put them all hold until Sunday.

Last edited:
im a weird photographer bruhs.....lol
I wanted to go shooting in some suspect parts but I fear someone may just run up and take my camera with the tripod attached :lol:

Everyone on SF has their own crew depending on what threads they post in. I really partake in the Epaulet and Nike threads.

Got the new J. Crew magazine today. Looks like they hired Drake as a ghost writer to troll RFX.

gotta think outside the box bruh, love taking couples into abandoned industrial streets, something about the grimmeyness of rust and steel up against the tenderness of a wedding dress or simply two people in love that gives off an amazing contrast, idk, but parks and fountains or bridges are played out IMO when it comes to backdrops for portraits....
How can you think outside the box when you work out in one so much?
:pimp:

As much crap as I talk about those joggers. I find myself wanting some now due to the fact that I'm traveling a lot for work now. It's like what Wis and RFX said, perfect for flights.

Might grab some cheap Nike ones if I see them on sale
I actually have a pair of multi gray Flyknit Lunar 1 on ice just for traveling. Easy to take on and off for the TSA.

i actually like those. probably a bit too gaudy for most in here. i went through a major sunglasses phase a few years ago.

actually. kush is the only one i've seen that rocks sunglasses..no one else in the thread seems to. though i know steezy has some LVs
Thanks...I live in a water/beach community so come summer sunglasses are a big thing around here.  And I have the plain black raybans for when these would be over the top.  I really wanted a pair of the S71's from the 1990s but can't find a place to buy them from anyone who is trust worthy.

Last edited:
These posts are over a year old :lol: but still thanks as most of these are still active and i now have way more stuff to look at.
Holy moly, dude...how long did it took for you to find that?

This is dope, I'll ask A to sticky that for future reference.

I saw this slender dude riding a bicycle rocking a cardigan, casual shirt buttoned to the top, skinny jeans with stacking, and Lebron Xs. Outfit looked dope.

I want to try TaT for a navy suit but I'm somewhere between a 42-44 and I'm afraid a 42 would be too tight :rolleyes

I've seen good fits from them, but my experience was horrendous. Ol boy measured me himself. Suit arrived ill fitting beyond repair. Met him again at his tailor to fix it. Tried fixing it. Fit still garage. $500 down the drain. Never worm once.

Holy moly, dude...how long did it took for you to find that?

This is dope, I'll ask A to sticky that for future reference.

Yea man, I decided to start from the beginning of this thread a couple weeks back.... sticky would be great as i'm sure others are looking for similar blogs.

Repped man. Good looking out. It was annoying as heck going through their list and then searching in google to find what the shoes look like.

Was this link supposed to be public or is this for SAs? :nerd:
Doubt it's only for SAs. If so, it would be viewable on their intranet or require a log in upon clicking the link, kind of like checking work email on a personal CPU.

wish there were more available in my size 14. ordered a pair of mctavish and players a couple days ago.
talked to one of the reps and was surprised to find that ALL the closeouts were 2 for $250, even the ones listed at $259 and up.

wish there were more available in my size 14. ordered a pair of mctavish and players a couple days ago.
talked to one of the reps and was surprised to find that ALL the closeouts were 2 for $250, even the ones listed at $259 and up.
That's the beauty of it. The reason why everyone in this thread had AEs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom