Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Oh ok yea I'm looking for a silhouette more like the pics below. The loafers you posted definitely look more like what I'm after but it seems like most loafers generally have a heel or am I wrong on that? Any suggestions on loafers?

Last edited:
Damn, went in a little late on the AE 2 for $250 sale.

Majority of the shoes I wanted (sanfords, Park Avenue) are all gone. I was on the smaller size too (sz 8.0) :smh:

For those with a well verse wardrobe already, you guys ever think about taking a break? I haven't cop a suit or menswear stuff in a while. I realize that I'm not going to maintain my current physique forever and it would be a shame to not really enjoy my clothes. My upper body grew a bit and I can feel some of my older stuff a bit tight. At this point, I'm just gonna rock what I have until I feel like I got my money's worth.

I am. i have so many clothes during pologate, all i wanted was boxer briefs. :lol:

and ive gotten a nice small dress shoe collection for now.. only thing else i really want is some double monks and its not something i'm dying to have immediately. could also see some suede lace ups in the future too.

Not to contradict myself but does anyone own the j crew slim sweat? Im a 31 ish waist not sure if I should get small or sz up?

I am. i have so many clothes during pologate, all i wanted was boxer briefs. :lol:

and ive gotten a nice small dress shoe collection for now.. only thing else i really want is some double monks and its not something i'm dying to have immediately. could also see some suede lace ups in the future too.

Not to contradict myself but does anyone own the j crew slim sweat? Im a 31 ish waist not sure if I should get small or sz up?
Small. I'm sure you're a small in their shirt too. True to size, b.

Small. I'm sure you're a small in their shirt too. True to size, b.
I am a S in shirts, but im a 32 or 31 depending on the brand..been going 31 with dress pants lately. But 32 puts in M territory and I’ve never gotten S in pants..even am M in boxers/briefs.. so just wanted to make sure that the slim sweats weren’t ridiculously tight fitting in the waist

I am a S in shirts, but im a 32 or 31 depending on the brand..been going 31 with dress pants lately. But 32 puts in M territory and I’ve never gotten S in pants..even am M in boxers/briefs.. so just wanted to make sure that the slim sweats weren’t ridiculously tight fitting in the waist
You can't correlate waist size to shirt sizes. My true waist is 32" and my pant sizes range from 30 to 32. Undergarments are medium. Don't let the numbers or sizes fool you.

For those with a well verse wardrobe already, you guys ever think about taking a break? I haven't cop a suit or menswear stuff in a while. I realize that I'm not going to maintain my current physique forever and it would be a shame to not really enjoy my clothes. My upper body grew a bit and I can feel some of my older stuff a bit tight. At this point, I'm just gonna rock what I have until I feel like I got my money's worth.

:lol: :smh: :wow:

I always feel this way but still keep buying.

:lol: :smh: :wow:

I always feel this way but still keep buying.
You're RFX though. Your wardrobe is worth 5 Porches, playboy.

I went to the Barneys outlet yesterday and had to restrain myself. Nothing was ever the same since.

lol steezy what made you pick out a dirty *** loading dock to take that outfit pic? so random

Just picked up a pair of these for this spring/summer

i actually like those. probably a bit too gaudy for most in here. i went through a major sunglasses phase a few years ago.

actually. kush is the only one i've seen that rocks sunglasses..no one else in the thread seems to. though i know steezy has some LVs

Last edited:
I'd buy those Versaces if I didn't break my sunglasses every few months. Ray Bans for life :lol: not that I wouldn't wear them in any other case, RBs are classic

I feel you though, many people here would crucify you for those based on their reaction to designer belts a few months ago :lol:

Last edited:
As much crap as I talk about those joggers. I find myself wanting some now due to the fact that I'm traveling a lot for work now. It's like what Wis and RFX said, perfect for flights.

Might grab some cheap Nike ones if I see them on sale

better for car shoots imo

but eh, youre the photographer not I

gotta think outside the box bruh, love taking couples into abandoned industrial streets, something about the grimmeyness of rust and steel up against the tenderness of a wedding dress or simply two people in love that gives off an amazing contrast, idk, but parks and fountains or bridges are played out IMO when it comes to backdrops for portraits....

better for car shoots imo

but eh, youre the photographer not I

gotta think outside the box bruh, love taking couples into abandoned industrial streets, something about the grimmeyness of rust and steel up against the tenderness of a wedding dress or simply two people in love that gives off an amazing contrast, idk, but parks and fountains or bridges are played out IMO when it comes to backdrops for portraits....

sounds like you about to murder someone bro lol

Back
Top Bottom