Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone remember back in the early 2000's when it was cool to wear a three button suit with a vest?
laugh.gif
Like it was an effort to show as little shirt as possible.

Link went live late last night around 12am EST. Sizes 9-11 sold out within an hour or so and by the morning they were pretty much all gone.

Passed though.
I thought their site was going to crash a la Jordan release. Lol.

Get a medium spread collar. Cop like 5 of them, with at least one as a hidden placket with french cuffs for more formal occasions.

Eff if other people think you rocking the same one. Draper stays in da white.

If this isn't your work setup then sorry but...
YNS

You're Not Suiting?

Last edited:
set up a prelim consultation with a mtm operation in dc...company seemed to get some decent reviews from sf and aaac so am somewhat excite...

Last edited:
Hey guys, since some of you have sent me PMs asking about leather jackets, I figured I should introduce this to the thread.

Styleforum members, including myself, have been collaborating with Vanson and Thurston Bros to make a double rider.

There will be a number of different colors and leathers available, though the ordering process will not be for another couple of months. Pricing will likely be around ~$750, but it also depends on what leather you should choose. The thread that I linked has a wealth of information, but if you have any questions feel free to ask!

What shoes are y'all rocking when going out, say like a higher-end bar/club? You guys got beaters on deck? 

Tods, Bally, Carmina, Crockett & Jones etc

If It's a casual setting, I'll wear desert boots, driving mocs or a low profile sneaker.

Last edited:
Does the Nordstrom mens sale get progressively better? Is it possible to see it at 50% instead of 40%?

If It's a casual setting, I'll wear desert boots, driving mocs or a low profile sneaker.
Just kidding 
laugh.gif
, I do well for myself but I'm viewed as super frugal to my friends and colleagues; I've never and could never buy a pair of Ferragamos, Tods or Bally's, I work close by the Tods store and really like their shoes but feel a bit guilty paying $450 for a pair of driving shoes that I would wear sparingly and only on weekends  

I'm convinced you dress far better than any of us.....you just won't let us see :lol:
The east coast RFX. Down to the you won't let us see it part.

Not that I'm a big spender but I've grown a bit bored with clothing. I once wanted bespoke suits but now I'm content with J. Crew items. I no longer have the desire to own high tier footwear as well like I once did.

Thanks to RFX for the assist on the camo pieces.

Just kidding :lol: , I do well for myself but I'm viewed as super frugal to my friends and colleagues; I've never and could never buy a pair of Ferragamos, Tods or Bally's, I work close by the Tods store and really like their shoes but feel a bit guilty paying $450 for a pair of driving shoes that I would wear sparingly and only on weekends  
Those are middle tier stuff, my friend. It gets expensive when you crack the $1k mark or go bespoke for footwear.

Armoury opened a branch in NY now for all the ballers out there. I think their suits, which are bespoke, are around $5k or so though.

Those are middle tier stuff, my friend. It gets expensive when you crack the $1k mark or go bespoke for footwear.

Armoury opened a branch in NY now for all the ballers out there. I think their suits, which are bespoke, are around $5k or so though.
I realize that; I mentioned those brands because they're most typical for professionals working in NYC in their mid-twenties.

My casual weekend wear is more out of the Jason Sudeikis book (less Olivia Wilde 
embarassed.gif
)

sick.gif
 that cash flow though.

I only have AE's and I couldn't fathom wearing those to go out to a bar or club. I want to change it up at times from my usual DB's, but not sure if I should thrift/eBay some beaters or get inferior quality shoes, like the JCP brand Stafford, for those occasions. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom