info on this shirt
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
H&M my goodman. $24.99 iirc

Good to see this thread back on track. Keep the positive support flowing 
wink.gif

Club fit tonight, figured it would be clean

Love these pieces

Come on man. You're obviously trolling at this point and ruining a great thread. People actually come for this thread for sound advice and constructive criticism, neither of which you are providing. Posts such as that just not only deteriorate the quality of the thread but could lead to DB2.0's positive contributors straying away as well as impede new comers from posting or asking advice.

Trolls are funny to me. What kind of unfulfilled life do you have to live that you need hide behind a computer to try to annoy other people to get satisfaction? Likely have some legitimate social and/or self-confidence issues. It reminds me of the pathetic people who try to legitimize their lives by spending more time trying to put down other people than improving their own standing.

J. Crew 25% off + free shipping over $150 ends today if any of you were thinking about making a purchase.

Secret Santa Messages have been sent. Thanks to all who have participated. Please send me your Sizes, interest, etc if you have not already done so. Thanks!

Come on man. You're obviously trolling at this point and ruining a great thread. People actually come for this thread for sound advice and constructive criticism, neither of which you are providing. Posts such as that just not only deteriorate the quality of the thread but could lead to DB2.0's positive contributors straying away as well as impede new comers from posting or asking advice.
How am I trolling dude? The thread is dressing better, whats wrong with my fit? Its what I view as dressing better. You sitting here insulting me and the other guy posting paul heyman gifs and the other kid posting KYS are the ones trolling. How can you justify my posts as trolling? Because I didn't post a GQ 2 piece suit? Or a J crew plaid shirt with tan chinos and the sissy roll up legs and khole toms?

There are lurkers who are here that like my fit and others who post regularly who like my fit. You can hate if you want, but I'mma keep stunting.

Last edited:
How am I trolling dude? The thread is dressing better, whats wrong with my fit? Its what I view as dressing better. You sitting here insulting me and the other guy posting paul heyman gifs and the other kid posting KYS are the ones trolling. How can you justify my posts as trolling? Because I didn't post a GQ 2 piece suit? Or a J crew plaid shirt with tan chinos and the sissy roll up legs and khole toms?

There are lurkers who are here that like my fit and others who post regularly who like my fit. You can hate if you want, but I'mma keep stunting.

Can you please tell us which users that post regularly in here like that fit? Can you even tell me anyone in this thread who likes that fit? Furthermore, it's not even a picture of you wearing it. For all we know, the pants could be too long or the shirt a few sizes too big. I'm not sure what you intended to accomplish by posting that get-up.

Lulz...straight comedy at this point....

Son said to himself...which kicks will raise more brows in the DB thread?....HA! Da FOAMBZ!

#TEARS.

Can you please tell us which users that post regularly in here like that fit? Can you even tell me anyone in this thread who likes that fit? Furthermore, it's not even a picture of you wearing it. For all we know, the pants could be too long or the shirt a few sizes too big. I'm not sure what you intended to accomplish by posting that get-up.
Forgive me, I'm not a GQ model(none of you is) or a walking J crew postage. Dressing better thread has always been based on what we INDIVISUALY VIEW as dressing better. Your intiled to your opinion, but to deem my fit....well unfit is not fair at all. Should half of the members on NT come into this thread and see fits like the Infamous Steezy/Khole fit, they would think this is some kind of metosexual/gay thread when its not. Whats wrong with diversity? I view my fit as dressing better and that is what matters. All the extra comments from you guys take away from the sincerity of the thread. IF you don't like something, your allowed your opinion, but don't derail the thread with childish gifs or ongoing rants.

I posted the pics of the actual stuff because I like it and it looks cool to me.

Last edited:
Secret Santa Messages have been sent. Thanks to all who have participated. Please send me your Sizes, interest, etc if you have not already done so. Thanks!

:smokin :smokin :smokin hope this is successful for everyone involved, props to you and Wis for putting this together

I think you guys would avoid a lot of these issues if the term/title wasn't so arrogant.
'dressing better' seems douchey.
Agreed. As seen with the past posts from certain members, they behave as elitist and as if your only allowed to Dress 1 CERTAIN WAY, which is so far from the case. You should simply title the thread "NT Style".

If you want a thread based on GQ fits and j crew fits, title it that, because it seems like that is all you guys want to be posted in this thread.

Forgive me, I'm not a GQ model(none of you is) or a walking J crew postage. Dressing better thread has always been based on what we INDIVISUALY VIEW as dressing better. Your intiled to your opinion, but to deem my fit....well unfit is not fair at all. Should half of the members on NT come into this thread and see fits like the Infamous Steezy/Khole fit, they would think this is some kind of metosexual/gay thread when its not. Whats wrong with diversity? I view my fit as dressing better and that is what matters. All the extra comments from you guys take away from the sincerity of the thread. IF you don't like something, your allowed your opinion, but don't derail the thread with childish gifs or ongoing rants.

I posted the pics of the actual stuff because I like it and it looks cool to me.

I'm not saying its unfit. Given your history, it seemed as if that it was a troll attempt. If you're going to vehemently defend the legitimacy of your post then I will critique it as a serious outfit.

What area do you live and what type of club is it? The weather seems like it may be too cold to rock just a tee out, unless there is outerwear not pictured. I would also probably ditch the gaudy graphic tee and go with something more subtle. I'm also not sure how slim the chinos are but I do know Foamposites are rather bulky so keep that in mind when getting ready.

I think you guys would avoid a lot of these issues if the term/title wasn't so arrogant.
'dressing better' seems douchey.

Doubt a title change will really help to be honest. The OG thread lasted about 2 years(?) and trolls pretty much comes and goes but with the new NT and being able to create a new account within minutes w/o a wait period really makes it easier to make a puppet sn to agree with himself and add support to his argument with the others to make it seem more valid and give themselves a thumps up. Or if they get banned, they can just create a new sn and continue on with the trolling.

I mean seriously, I am not even one to say "damn newbs" or "low post count = less validity to the poster" but when you see people that strongly argues or just create drama out of the blue and you look at their join date and it says they just created the account less than a month ago, then it does feel like it is just trolls trying to ruin a good thing. I mean come on, people here were having "sneaker fit challenge" and dude posts stock pics of clothes? Really? The whole point of the thread is the fits and how someone puts it together and how it actually fits in that persons body.

Anyways, there I go falling in the trolls trap again (not your post thunder but the actual trolls posts). :lol: Shame on me. :wow: :\

I'm not saying its unfit. Given your history, it seemed as if that it was a troll attempt. If you're going to vehemently defend the legitimacy of your post then I will critique it as a serious outfit.
What area do you live and what type of club is it? The weather seems like it may be too cold to rock just a tee out, unless there is outerwear not pictured. I would also probably ditch the gaudy graphic tee and go with something more subtle. I'm also not sure how slim the chinos are but I do know Foamposites are rather bulky so keep that in mind when getting ready.
History is clean, never trolled in this thread. People in here call anything objective "trolling"

To answer your question

its a urban club/hip hop/ I'll rock the same jacket I posted above with it, its pretty cool here where the club is, the chinos are slim fit, but its not skinny. I love the tee because of its graphic(givenchy inspired) and I've always heard people say foams dont look good with slim stuff, but I personally like it. Thanks for constructive advice bro. See how easy and civil that was?

Back
Top Bottom