Dressing Better Vol 2.0

This is one of my staple fits (not the grey and navy, i'm boring lol):

But once in awhile I'll throw a little bit of color (I've kept a few streetwear items in my life, mainly mishka outerwear & supreme stuff). I a;so wanted to show how much I love them damb dockers alpha khakis:

nice fits bro.
how do those dockers fit?

thank u sir.

slim but not tight.

i used to play football so i size up to give my hamstrings room.

i also get the inseam 1in shorter than my usual to get a bit of highwater look.

cant really tell w/ the two pics bc the red wings and speed turfs are mid-high cut.

but when i rock low tops like oxfords or some cps, the man cleavage aka ankles are exposed.

lol sorry bout the tangent.

they fit TTS unless you've got powerlifter thighs

My go to colors these days are black, gray, navy, etc... monotone colors. Casually, I pretty much go with that simple jeans/black or navy pants with with black, grey or white tee and leather jacket. One of the main reason I don't post much fit pics in here is that I do not think it'll help much here but that is pretty much where my style has evolved to.
Nice colors blends....do you have a blog or something? I would love to see some of your fits!

i know alot of you guys like the lived in khakis from gap and the friends and family sale is going on for 30% off and if you have a gap card(or old navy or br) you get an additional 25% off. plus if you are a new card holder (opened in past 60 days), you get an additional 10% off.
i went and signed up for a gap card just to get some of the khakis lol.
codes are
presale(30%)
bdaynov(25%)
welcome(new cardholder 10%)
all stackable

going to cop a few pairs, just got to figure out what colors now :lol:

Last edited:
heads up just got back from levis and theyre clearance section was extra 50% off.  They had quite a few pairs of the 508 cargo pants for under 30, so if you missed out or are looking for some slim tapered cargos go there.
Appreciate that bro. Was bored today so I did a little shopping, swung by levis in union square while I was out. Not $30, they were a little over $40 with tax, but well worth it. The fit is excellent imo.

His fits clearly got slimer with the years, but its amazing how GQ becomes bias. There was a time when boot cut was considered "GQ"
Nothing is really considered GQ, outside of being dressed well, regardless of what's actually in style. This is the reason I love the blog The Sartorialist.

You should wear what looks best on you, not what looks best on another man. For example, GQ is really pushing the shrunken fit look, really, really skinny pants and suits, that really only look good on slim people. If you have someone who is built like Charles Barkley, he'd look like a complete idiot in the outfits that GQ is now promoting right now in their spreads.

Some are followers, others are leaders, and then many march to the beat of their own drum. Do you. If you want to wear pleats, do it. If you want to wear boot cut jeans, do it. Foams and burgundy chinos, do it.

Do you, do it with confidence, and that is what having style really means.

I'm sorry? Am I missing something?

Those are pics of the boots, and below I see some oxfords or wings or something.

You can't see that? What's with the 'tude?

I posted mine last night...

Last edited:
Those are pics of the boots, and below I see some oxfords or wings or something.

You can't see that? What's with the 'tude?

Tude?

Anyways, the laughing emoticon threw me off, I thought it was some joke or something. Pic isn't mine though, it's part of someones collection pic and I just wanted to point out the wear on the Aldens. Here's the whole pic of his collection:
vhauf7.jpg

Almost pulled the trigger on an olive Moncler, lucky for my wallet my size wasn't available...lol

RE: Secret Santa Program, I assume all participants got their secret santa already?

I'm not going to ruin any surprises, but I will say this...WOW, ante has been upped. Some of you dudes are getting really nice gifts, way beyond the minimum limit. :smokin

Appreciate that bro. Was bored today so I did a little shopping, swung by levis in union square while I was out. Not $30, they were a little over $40 with tax, but well worth it. The fit is excellent imo.
Whaaaat these are on sale already?! Bought both pairs a little over/under a month ago for retail. I know Levi's almost always has sales, but not this early on new stuff.

BTW these cargos are amazing, fit really nice and very durable/well made. I dont even mind paying full retail price for them (saying this to make myself feel better
laugh.gif
) since I use them very frequently.

RE: Secret Santa Program, I assume all participants got their secret santa already?
I'm not going to ruin any surprises, but I will say this...WOW, ante has been upped. Some of you dudes are getting really nice gifts, way beyond the minimum limit. :smokin

Que?...lol

Psychhhhheeeddd!

Yeah I got my Santa....I think I'll be doing multiples instead of one item.....gift receipt included since my elf didn't really request anything in particular...all I got was measurements...lol

Tude?
Anyways, the laughing emoticon threw me off, I thought it was some joke or something. Pic isn't mine though, it's part of someones collection pic and I just wanted to point out the wear on the Aldens. Here's the whole pic of his collection:
vhauf7.jpg
Oh, okay. They are not yours, I understand. I put that up to show a bit of excitement. I am not only a clotheshorse, but I love shoes as well,

here's a bit more of my wear...

Last edited:
i know alot of you guys like the lived in khakis from gap and the friends and family sale is going on for 30% off and if you have a gap card(or old navy or br) you get an additional 25% off. plus if you are a new card holder (opened in past 60 days), you get an additional 10% off.
i went and signed up for a gap card just to get some of the khakis lol.
codes are
presale(30%)
bdaynov(25%)
welcome(new cardholder 10%)
all stackable

going to cop a few pairs, just got to figure out what colors now :lol:
props

Whaaaat these are on sale already?! Bought both pairs a little over/under a month ago for retail. I know Levi's almost always has sales, but not this early on new stuff.

BTW these cargos are amazing, fit really nice and very durable/well made. I dont even mind paying full retail price for them (saying this to make myself feel better :lol: ) since I use them very frequently.

LOL, I hate when you buy the new stuff just for it to go on sale a month later.

^

Ive learned to almost never settle for retail for anything (atleast mall brands) since there will always be some type of sale, but sometimes you just get that itch.
tired.gif

I find alpha khakis for 20 bucks at my marshalls all the time lol, even picked up a pair from nordstrom rack for 20.. Merona tailored chinos are low key good too. Always 20 bucks and good fit. their shorts are nice too, got some madras,seersucker, and assorted colors for like 7 bucks/each earlier this week

I have a problem, walk into the store, make a 180$ payment on my store card and swipe for 185$ :smh:

Green gingham
Scarf/hat set
Some pocket tees

Found this while browsing through old pics, all sorts of wrongs...Lulz...always willing to adapt and change your style is essential, I got friends who to this day will go out dress like this...

Back
Top Bottom