Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I think I see what Baboon monkey is trying to do here, not that I agree with his tactics but "dressing better" is not really a term I could rock with seriously.
To me its the equivalent of when Pauly D or one of the dudes from Jersey Shore talk about how "Fresh to Death" they are.
Theres actually a few times where Ive thought about posting a fit here that I thought might belong in this thread but due to the term "dressing better" I honestly stayed away. Call it a stupid reason if you want but thats just my feeling.

"Better" is such a subjective term. Think of the music section when someone makes a thread on a certain artist and they use the term "better" in the title. Theres bound to be arguing.

Not saying that a name change would help. But it would sure as hell make Baboon horse's argument a lot less valid...cause honestly right now, the troll has a point.

I think I see what Baboon monkey is trying to do here, not that I agree with his tactics but "dressing better" is not really a term I could rock with seriously.
To me its the equivalent of when Pauly D or one of the dudes from Jersey Shore talk about how "Fresh to Death" they are.
Theres actually a few times where Ive thought about posting a fit here that I thought might belong in this thread but due to the term "dressing better" I honestly stayed away. Call it a stupid reason if you want but thats just my feeling.
"Better" is such a subjective term. Think of the music section when someone makes a thread on a certain artist and they use the term "better" in the title. Theres bound to be arguing.
Not saying that a name change would help. But it would sure as hell make Baboon horse's argument a lot less valid...cause honestly right now, the troll has a point.
See all the judging has made people like Dimigo and lurkers weary of posting his fit because they felt that some of you will judge them. Thats not what NT or this should be about. I liked his comparrison to the Jersey Shore dudes who think they are doing it, when most of us would deem their fits as "different"

We should be honest, but respectful at the same time.

Hey so I decided I want to start dressing better since I am now a sophomore business major in college and usually go to class wearing sweats and a hoody. I feel like as a respectable business man I'll have to dress the part, so although I do not want to start wearing suits to class or anything, I do want to start "dressing up" a little more. The only problem is that I don't know where to start. My wardrobe now consists primarily of plain t-shirts, hoodies, a ton of Jordan stuff (sweatpants, hoodies, 60 pairs of shoes) and I want to gradually start wearing nicer clothes. At first I bought a few Burberry polo shirts, because I want to dress nice, but not just fit in with everybody else. I also subscribed to GQ to try to get some fashion tips. I was just wondering what the next step should be....button up shirts? nice pants/jeans? My roommate said to start with one outfit and work from there, but I just wanted to see if anybody else had any opinions on what to buy, and any reccomendations about this subject at all. Basically, I just want to dress nicer and stand out...where do I start? Thanks in advance!

This is the original post from the first thread. Taking this into consideration, why should the thread title be changed?

The idea of this and the previous thread is to help inform others how to "dress better" than our peers who still wear Nikes and Jordans, poorly distressed denim, and white/black tees which are several sizes too large/small. With that said, other members have incorporated sneakers to their dressing better wardrobe without looking sloppy.

Wearing a t-shirt with some canine's mouth growling (designer or not) with a pair of Foamposites is more akin to the WDYWT threads.

The thing is, the thread just pretty much evolved and the title was created by a guy who asked a simple question and doesn't even post here anymore iirc. It has just adapted over time and if new people would just browse a bit instead of jumping to conclusion, then I think there won't be a problem.

I mean Baboon right now is trying to say we only let people in here who are "dressed up" but there have been plenty of occasions where Ty and KSteezy has posted a fit with a simple jeans, tee and sneakers.

His first comment on the thread is also that style isn't about money and do not buy all this expensive stuff to look good but if he would just read the thread, he would have known people were going crazy for Clarks DBs on sale, $30 pairs of Alpha Khakis and H&M/Levis clothing, the thread has always been part finding alternative to expensive pieces. Again he would have known that already if he just browsed a bit. And now, he'll likely respond by saying he said it politely and act like the victim because we are elitist bastards who exclude him because he likes tee and jeans. If he is so keen to wearing nothing but that and feel like he is persecuted in this thread for it, then he can make his own "Jeans & Tee & Sneakers" thread? No on is stopping him and he obviously doesn't agree with what is being posted here and he feels you aren't allowed post here unless you're wearing a button up when WJ4 (the guy who posts the most pics in this thread - not an insult WJ4) posts about 50/50 casual tee & jeans & sneaker half office workwear. Again, he just always assumes and feel victimized when the fact is dude just doesn't truly get what the thread is about.

Again all posts and fits are welcomed in this thread, hell people were asking and clamoring about sweat pants a few pages back and there is a sneaker challenge going on, not sure where he keeps getting the idea that there are rules to post here.

Last edited:
BaboonCow , those clothes might not look great together IMO...but individually they could..black foams can make a boring monochrromatic look really pop, and the maroon chinos would look better with a buttonup and some oxfords..just my opinion

BaboonCow , those clothes might not look great together IMO...but individually they could..black foams can make a boring monochrromatic look really pop, and the maroon chinos would look better with a buttonup and some oxfords..just my opinion
Thanks bro, I thought I try something new. Not everyday you see foams and maroon chinos.

I have a question - Is this a WDYWT thread or advice on how to "dress better"? I've tried coming in here to post, but it's always a bunch or arguing and nonsense.

Help me understand.

The thing is, the thread just pretty much evolved and the title was created by a guy who asked a simple question and doesn't even post here anymore iirc. It has just adapted over time and if new people would just browse a bit instead of jumping to conclusion, then I think there won't be a problem.
I mean Baboon right now is trying to say we only let people in here who are "dressed up" but there have been plenty of occasions where Ty and KSteezy has posted a fit with a simple jeans, tee and sneakers.
His first comment on the thread is also that style isn't about money and do not buy all this expensive stuff to look good but if he would just read the thread, he would have known people were going crazy for Clarks DBs on sale, $30 pairs of Alpha Khakis and H&M/Levis clothing, the thread has always been part finding alternative to expensive pieces. Again he would have known that already if he just browsed a bit. And now, he'll likely respond by saying he said it politely and act like the victim because we are elitist bastards who exclude him because he likes tee and jeans. If he is so keen to wearing nothing but that and feel like he is persecuted in this thread for it, then he can make his own "Jeans & Tee & Sneakers" thread? No on is stopping him and he obviously doesn't agree with what is being posted here and he feels you aren't allowed post here unless you're wearing a button up when WJ4 (the guy who posts the most pics in this thread - not an insult WJ4) posts about 50/50 casual tee & jeans & sneaker half office workwear. Again, he just always assumes and feel victimized when the fact is dude just doesn't truly get what the thread is about.
Again all posts and fits are welcomed in this thread, hell people were asking and clamoring about sweat pants a few pages back and there is a sneaker challenge going on, not sure where he keeps getting the idea that there are rules to post here.
Dude I posted my two fits and I get Paul heyman gifs, screams of KYS and trolling. Clearly my fits aren't welcomed by THOSE guys, but it doesn't matter. IF you been here long enough you'd know that the OG DRESSING BETTER THREAD was about Dressing in a manner in which each person felt fit. All I did was post my stock fit and I got hate and ACTUAL trolling from people for no reason. I was acting elite about my fit at all, I simply posted it. If your gonna preach, just be sure you practice.

I have a question - Is this a WDYWT thread or advice on how to "dress better"? I've tried coming in here to post, but it's always a bunch or arguing and nonsense.
Help me understand.
Its a Style thread that somethings consists of WDYWT and style tips or comparing clothing and style or items in general.

There is no correct format to Dressing better, posts your fits and thoughts/advice as you please man. This thread welcomes anyone. Just ignore the haters

Last edited:
See all the judging has made people like Dimigo and lurkers weary of posting his fit because they felt that some of you will judge them. Thats not what NT or this should be about. I liked his comparrison to the Jersey Shore dudes who think they are doing it, when most of us would deem their fits as "different"

We should be honest, but respectful at the same time.

Hold your horses fam, I never said I was weary of posting fits...I hold my own. Belee dat.
Im just saying something called "dressing better" isnt exactly something I want to get down with.

At the end of the day you trolling. You know it and I know it. This thread aint for you and thats all there is to it.
BUT because of the current title of the thread, your argument is somewhat valid in spite of the fact that your posts are clearly an attempt to rustle some jimmies.''

At the end of the day this thread aint changing its title and youll eventually get tired of trolling. People will move on. But Ill sit back and enjoy the show while you do what you do.

fam everyone that has decided to participate in the sneaker challenge, HAS ACTUALLY POSTED A PIC OF THEMSELVES WEARING A PAIR OF FREAKING SNEAKERS!....son you pulled up some google images :lol: and said that was your entry....and then you wonder why you are called a troll....im dying over here....

Hold your horses fam, I never said I was weary of posting fits...I hold my own. Belee dat.
Im just saying something called "dressing better" isnt exactly something I want to get down with.
At the end of the day you trolling. You know it and I know it. This thread aint for you and thats all there is to it.
BUT because of the current title of the thread, your argument is somewhat valid in spite of the fact that your posts are clearly an attempt to rustle some jimmies.''
At the end of the day this thread aint changing its title and youll eventually get tired of trolling. People will move on. But Ill sit back and enjoy the show while you do what you do.

you dress better, you stay fly bro....bless us.

:hearts

His first comment on the thread is also that style isn't about money and do not buy all this expensive stuff to look good but if he would just read the thread, he would have known people were going crazy for Clarks DBs on sale, $30 pairs of Alpha Khakis and H

Dude I posted my two fits and I get Paul heyman gifs, screams of KYS and trolling. Clearly my fits aren't welcomed by THOSE guys, but it doesn't matter. IF you been here long enough you'd know that the OG DRESSING BETTER THREAD was about Dressing in a manner in which each person felt fit. All I did was post my stock fit and I got hate and ACTUAL trolling from people for no reason. I was acting elite about my fit at all, I simply posted it. If your gonna preach, just be sure you practice.

You have been overly sarcastic here though.....when Wis legitimately posted about starting a clothing line, you instantly hit back with (Paraphrasing) "Oh hey guys I'm starting my own clothing line, look for it soon, coming Spring 2013" If you were actually serious (which I doubt b/c of the sheer coincidence of you posting right after him) then why not provide some details or any more info about it? I've made belts myself and posted the process in here and others have made lapel pins by hand and people have been genuinely interested in it, since its someone they "know from the board" making an effort, and others support that. So if you were being serious with that post, can you expound upon it? If not, then why post something like that mocking someone?

And yeah people did post gifs and whatever but thats because of the combative nature of the thread has taken on in the past 5-6 pages, that probably shouldn't have happened but people don't react that way usually when fits are posted.

Also it would be wayyy more helpful to see you personally wearing it, its tough (for me at least) to see and determine if I like certain things unless I try them on....is the shirt slim or loose fitting? It might look a little off if the chinos are slim, the foams are a bit thicker and a loose shirt imo but its hard to tell unless you post it with you wearing the clothes,, just my 2 cents. But nobody should be hesitant to post a fit unless they are blatantly trolling by posting them wearing size 44 Pelle Pelle jeans and a 4 xl ed hardy shirt (when they really wear a 30 waist and a medium :lol:) there's a line at a certain point with the overall theme of the thread, even though each of us have our own individual styles. Truth be told, I enjoy seeing different themes of "dressing" even though I may not rock with certain things. I dont think what you posted is overboard, the foams maybe I wouldn't wear with that ( I'd go with a slimmer profile shoe) but thats just me

I think you guys would avoid a lot of these issues if the term/title wasn't so arrogant.

'dressing better' seems douchey.
Agreed. As seen with the past posts from certain members, they behave as elitist and as if your only allowed to Dress 1 CERTAIN WAY, which is so far from the case. You should simply title the thread "NT Style".

If you want a thread based on GQ fits and j crew fits, title it that, because it seems like that is all you guys want to be posted in this thread.

Because the point of this thread was to deviate from typical NT style. The vast majority of people in WDYWT thread back in the day were on that hypebeast, baggy, overly-matching type of clothing. This was about getting away from that and generally Nikes. Maybe "Dressing Better" isn't what it should be titled but it is what it is and it's really not that big of a deal, you & everyone else know the vibe in here.

YOU want to make this into something else and call attention to yourself. You're trolling...it's like going into a thread about chicks with mass and constantly posting Kate Upton and chicks with nothing in the back.

You have been overly sarcastic here though.....when Wis legitimately posted about starting a clothing line, you instantly hit back with (Paraphrasing) "Oh hey guys I'm starting my own clothing line, look for it soon, coming Spring 2013" If you were actually serious (which I doubt b/c of the sheer coincidence of you posting right after him) then why not provide some details or any more info about it? I've made belts myself and posted the process in here and others have made lapel pins by hand and people have been genuinely interested in it, since its someone they "know from the board" making an effort, and others support that. So if you were being serious with that post, can you expound upon it? If not, then why post something like that mocking someone?
And yeah people did post gifs and whatever but thats because of the combative nature of the thread has taken on in the past 5-6 pages, that probably shouldn't have happened but people don't react that way usually when fits are posted.
Also it would be wayyy more helpful to see you personally wearing it, its tough (for me at least) to see and determine if I like certain things unless I try them on....is the shirt slim or loose fitting? It might look a little off if the chinos are slim, the foams are a bit thicker and a loose shirt imo but its hard to tell unless you post it with you wearing the clothes,, just my 2 cents. But nobody should be hesitant to post a fit unless they are blatantly trolling by posting them wearing size 44 Pelle Pelle jeans and a 4 xl ed hardy shirt (when they really wear a 30 waist and a medium
laugh.gif
) there's a line at a certain point with the overall theme of the thread, even though each of us have our own individual styles. Truth be told, I enjoy seeing different themes of "dressing" even though I may not rock with certain things. I dont think what you posted is overboard, the foams maybe I wouldn't wear with that ( I'd go with a slimmer profile shoe) but thats just me
Thank you. Guys came in here acting as if I was posting some Spongebob racer jacket and red monkey jeans with tims.

And about the clothing line, Details still being worked out, but I'll be sure to keep you guys informed, gonna be personal designs of mine with TOP QUALITY materials, will be very expensive though, but the quality will be worth it.

Last edited:

[h5]GO BACK[/h5][h5]PRINT THIS PAGE[/h5]

[h5]PROFILES[/h5][h1]Style Evolution: Daniel Craig[/h1][h2]On the eve of Daniel Craig's latest Bond adventure, Skyfall, we take a look back at the actor's rocky road to becoming the sharpest double-0 agent yet[/h2]
BY MATTHEW SEBRA

November 8, 2012

daniel-craig-01.jpg

At the Road to Perdition  premiere, Craig proves just how long his road will be to becoming the sharpest-dressed man in Hollywood. The actor looks like a Project Upgrade before snap  in his size-too-big sports jacket, unnaturally distressed boot-cut jeans, and apparent lack of access to a mirror.

daniel-craig-02.jpg

Craig, once again eschewing proper tailoring in favor of a suit jacket from Kobe Bryant's closet and baggy jeans.

daniel-craig-03.jpg

At the 2005 GQ  U.K. Men of the Year awards, Craig steals one of Gordon Gekko's rigs to show men everywhere why they didn't wear pinstripes anymore. Thankfully, things have changed.

daniel-craig-04.jpg

It's no wonder Bond fans were up in arms after Craig was announced in the iconic role; the guy showed up for his big reveal dressed as a CPA, not a suave MI6 agent.

daniel-craig-05.jpg

Promoting Casino Royale, Craig opts for a sartorial mullet (business on top, over-relaxed down below) by wearing the top two-thirds of a three-piece suit—which just happens to be the only way not to wear one.

daniel-craig-06.jpg

We don't know if what Craig wore to Royale's Aussie premiere was good or bad—and that's the problem. The actor falls into a menswear's black hole, an error that could have been easily avoided by substituting a white shirt. Kind of like, say, the poster right behind him.

daniel-craig-07.jpg

Around this time, Craig became acquainted with Tom Ford and his superbly cut suits. The two begin a simpatico sartorial relationship that eventually extends to the Bond franchise, and to this day continues to make average Joes jealous.

daniel-craig-08.jpg

At the announcement for Craig's next flick, Quantum of Solace, the actor steps his game up big-time from the first go-around. The secret to pulling off this look at home? Step 1: Get the sharpest suit money can buy. Step 2: Flank oneself with attractive women.

daniel-craig-09.jpg

While promoting Quantum in Spain, the style line between Craig and 007 officially begins to blur.

daniel-craig-10.jpg

Taking a break from roped shoulders, Craig proves he's not just a one-trick pony with a cardigan over his shirt and tie that's more than appropriate for a press event.

daniel-craig-11.jpg

Craig's smirking, because he damn well knows he's the best-dressed man at the Oscars in 2009. That, or he's auditioning for a live-action Ken and Barbie movie.

daniel-craig-12.jpg

Appearing on Broadway later that year, Craig goes through every actor's obligatory "artistic" phase, hence the shacket and scarf. This is not the man we thought we knew.

daniel-craig-13.jpg

...But this is. A shave and some badass double denim (done the right way) reaffirms that this guy knows what he's doing.

daniel-craig-14.jpg

One of these men represents everything the world loves to see in their movie stars; the other is Harrison Ford. It's not easy upstaging Han Solo, but Craig aces the summer suit at the Cowboys and Aliens  premiere.

daniel-craig-15.jpg

This is the reason your topcoat should fit as snug as a suit jacket—so that when you throw it over some dressed-up casual gear, you look good enough to go to a movie premiere.

daniel-craig-16.jpg

At the start of Skyfall  production, Craig enters the latest stage of his evolution, the one that dictates that the time to break the commandments of menswear comes only after a man truly masters them.

daniel-craig-17.jpg

...Kind of like this. Forgoing the usual tailoring, Craig goes for a tonal shirt, tie, cardigan combo at the premiere of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, topped off with another perfectly tailored topcoat and the killer finishing touch: a yellow-laced pair of Nike Blazer hi-tops.

daniel-craig-18.jpg

Continuing to break away from his regular Bond-inspired getups, Craig goes grape at another Dragon Tattoo  premiere, mastering the proper way to dress up denim a full decade later.

daniel-craig-19.jpg

Even with a jacked-up wrist, Craig manages to look this good going through the airport. So what's your excuse?

daniel-craig-20.jpg

At the Skyfall  world premiere: Craig came, Craig saw, Craig conquered.

Daniel Craig's Midnight Blue Tuxedos: 

Last edited:
Dude I posted my two fits and I get Paul heyman gifs, screams of KYS and trolling. Clearly my fits aren't welcomed by THOSE guys, but it doesn't matter. IF you been here long enough you'd know that the OG DRESSING BETTER THREAD was about Dressing in a manner in which each person felt fit. All I did was post my stock fit and I got hate and ACTUAL trolling from people for no reason.

Dude, its the fact that you posted stock pics instead of you wearing them. Again, the thread is all about how it fits so people can be inspired and follow suit. Your post is laughable because no one can see if your tee is 3XL while weighing 125 lbs (all hypothetical so don't take offense). No one know if your slim jeans make the Jordans looks like a boat on your feet. Again the sneaker challenge to see how it looks on the person and how you pull off sneakers, posting stock pics doesn't help anybody. It's all about how it fits because whether it sounds elitist or not, someone wearing phat farm jeans and 4XL tees from Finishline with colorful Bape shoes when you aren't the size of a linebacker just isn't what this thread is about.

Heck no one even knows if you actually own those clothes, its like me posting a stock pic of a 911 or Vantage in the post your car thread, I'll get called out and ridiculed too and likely be called a troll if I continue to do the same thing over and over again.

I was acting elite about my fit at all, I simply posted it. If your gonna preach, just be sure you practice.

And no one even said you were acting elite (I am going to assume that is what you meant to write), I sure didn't. And again that is starting more problems that wasn't even an issue, you were the one calling the posters in this thread an elitist, we never called you that.

Dude, its the fact that you posted stock pics instead of you wearing them. Again, the thread is all about how it fits so people can be inspired and follow suit. Your post is laughable because no one can see if your tee is 3XL while weighing 125 lbs (all hypothetical so don't take offense). No one know if your slim jeans make the Jordans looks like a boat on your feet. Again the sneaker challenge to see how it looks on the person and how you pull off sneakers, posting stock pics doesn't help anybody. It's all about how it fits because whether it sounds elitist or not, someone wearing phat farm jeans and 4XL tees from Finishline with colorful Bape shoes when you aren't the size of a linebacker just isn't what this thread is about.
Heck no one even knows if you actually own those clothes, its like me posting a stock pic of a 911 or Vantage in the post your car thread, I'll get called out and ridiculed too and likely be called a troll if I continue to do the same thing over and over again.
And no one even said you were acting elite (I am going to assume that is what you meant to write), I sure didn't. And again that is starting more problems that wasn't even an issue, you were the one calling the posters in this thread an elitist, we never called you that.
Wrong, its never been "about" that at all. Your acting as if I'm the only one who post stock fits. Gurantee you there are lurkers in this thread who will try to rock the looks I posted. Just because you don't like don't mean something is wrong. 

Anyways, took much substance has been taken from the thread. I don't have to defend FACTS. Lets stay on topic guys.

[h5]GO BACK[/h5]

[h5]PRINT THIS PAGE[/h5]

[h5]PROFILES[/h5]

[h1]Style Evolution: Daniel Craig[/h1]

[h2]On the eve of Daniel Craig's latest Bond adventure, Skyfall, we take a look back at the actor's rocky road to becoming the sharpest double-0 agent yet[/h2]

BY MATTHEW SEBRA

November 8, 2012

daniel-craig-01.jpg

At the Road to Perdition premiere, Craig proves just how long his road will be to becoming the sharpest-dressed man in Hollywood. The actor looks like a 
Project Upgrade before snap in his size-too-big sports jacket, unnaturally distressed boot-cut jeans, and apparent lack of access to a mirror.

daniel-craig-02.jpg

Craig, once again eschewing proper tailoring in favor of a suit jacket from Kobe Bryant's closet and baggy jeans.

daniel-craig-03.jpg

At the 2005 GQ U.K. Men of the Year awards, Craig steals one of Gordon Gekko's rigs to show men everywhere why they didn't wear pinstripes anymore. 
Thankfully, things have changed.

daniel-craig-04.jpg

It's no wonder Bond fans were up in arms after Craig was announced in the iconic role; the guy showed up for his big reveal dressed as a CPA, not a suave MI6 agent.

daniel-craig-05.jpg

Promoting Casino Royale, Craig opts for a sartorial mullet (business on top, over-relaxed down below) by wearing the top two-thirds of a three-piece suit—which just happens to be the 
only way not to wear one.

daniel-craig-06.jpg

We don't know if what Craig wore to Royale's Aussie premiere was good or bad—and that's the problem. The actor falls into a menswear's black hole, an error that could have been easily avoided by substituting a white shirt. Kind of like, say, the poster right behind him.

daniel-craig-07.jpg

Around this time, Craig became acquainted with Tom Ford and his superbly cut suits. The two begin a simpatico sartorial relationship that eventually extends to the Bond franchise, and to this day continues to make average Joes jealous.

daniel-craig-08.jpg

At the announcement for Craig's next flick, Quantum of Solace, the actor steps his game up big-time from the first go-around. The secret to pulling off this look at home? Step 1: Get the sharpest suit money can buy. Step 2: Flank oneself with attractive women.

daniel-craig-09.jpg

While promoting Quantum in Spain, the style line between Craig and 007 officially begins to blur.

daniel-craig-10.jpg

Taking a break from roped shoulders, Craig proves he's not just a one-trick pony with a cardigan over his shirt and tie that's more than appropriate for a press event.

daniel-craig-11.jpg

Craig's smirking, because he damn well knows he's the best-dressed man at the Oscars in 2009. That, or he's auditioning for a live-action Ken and Barbie movie.

daniel-craig-12.jpg

Appearing on Broadway later that year, Craig goes through every actor's obligatory "artistic" phase, hence the shacket and scarf. This is not the man we thought we knew.

daniel-craig-13.jpg

...But this is. A shave and some badass double denim (
done the right way) reaffirms that this guy knows what he's doing.

daniel-craig-14.jpg

One of these men represents everything the world loves to see in their movie stars; the other is Harrison Ford. It's not easy upstaging Han Solo, but Craig aces the summer suit at the Cowboys and Aliens premiere.

daniel-craig-15.jpg

This is the reason your topcoat should fit as snug as a suit jacket—so that when you throw it over some dressed-up casual gear, you look good enough to go to a movie premiere.

daniel-craig-16.jpg

At the start of Skyfall production, Craig enters the latest stage of his evolution, the one that dictates that the time to break the commandments of menswear comes only after a man truly masters them.

daniel-craig-17.jpg

...Kind of like this. Forgoing the usual tailoring, Craig goes for a tonal shirt, tie, cardigan combo at the premiere of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, topped off with another perfectly tailored topcoat and the killer finishing touch: a yellow-laced pair of Nike Blazer hi-tops.

daniel-craig-18.jpg

Continuing to break away from his regular Bond-inspired getups, Craig goes grape at another Dragon Tattoo premiere, mastering the proper way to dress up denim a full decade later.

daniel-craig-19.jpg

Even with a jacked-up wrist, Craig manages to look this good going through the airport. So what's your excuse?

daniel-craig-20.jpg

At the Skyfall world premiere: Craig came, Craig saw, Craig conquered.

Daniel Craig's Midnight Blue Tuxedos: 

when I look at that, it seems their main gripe is the fit of his clothes. So the guy like boot cut jeans. Having them more fitted makes him that much greater?

Last edited:
His fits clearly got slimer with the years, but its amazing how GQ becomes bias. There was a time when boot cut was considered "GQ"

Back
Top Bottom