Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I hope everyone comes through with the Secret Santa. I will be disappointed if they do not.

Ksteezy that Timberland, jeans, and tie set up was my go to look back in the day. lol

Hey G:

Can you post up the members who are in the Santa Program? I'm still guessing around 8-10?

The feeling of giving is pretty addicting, I hope this turns into a really positive activity :D

Everyone is getting Kirkland tubesocks from me!

I have a problem, walk into the store, make a 180$ payment on my store card and swipe for 185$ :smh:
Green gingham
Scarf/hat set
Some pocket tees

Found this while browsing through old pics, all sorts of wrongs...Lulz...always willing to adapt and change your style is essential, I got friends who to this day will go out dress like this...
I remember all the cool kids wore the white/white AF1 lows with slacks and dress shirt to winter formal and prom :lol: :smh:

LOL, I hate when you buy the new stuff just for it to go on sale a month later.
For me, I pay stuff at retail for things that really catch my eyes. Chances are yes, they will go on sale..but if I really like it, I'll buy it..wear it..enjoy it. There are other stuff that I'll think to myself...I'll buy if it's on sale for at least 30% off..then I wait.

I'm here in SoCal for a meeting and just got back from taking my 10 yr old daughter out to eat for my bday. Here are some pics of a fit she picked out for me.

When I say picked out she actually put it together.

What do you guys think?

Flame ******ant suit on.

Sorry for the pics but I aint got a Ksteezy1000 camera. No shots fired. All I have is my Macbook and iPhone.

Please omit the hat, she insisted I wear it in the pics and I need to keep my identity secret as I am a super hero.

Last edited:
Also, just want to see if you guys wear or would wear bracelets?

I'm going to try to swing by the store on the weekend to see if they have anymore. If some of you dudes wear them, I'll pick up several extras and do raffles to pump up the holiday spirit.

Bracelets look like these:

tumblr_m86qudQeJ21rux7jzo1_500.jpg

I'm here in SoCal for a meeting and just got back from taking my 10 yr old daughter out to eat for my bday. Here are some pics of a fit she picked out for me.
What do you guys think?
Flame ******ant suit on.
Sorry for the pics but I aint got a Ksteezy1000 camera. No shots fired. All I have is my Macbook and iPhone.
Please omit the hat, she insisted I wear it in the pics and I need to keep my identity secret as I am a super hero.
I dig, but I may choose to go with jeans to mesh with the casual vibe though. I would wear a similar outfit too.

This dude A Baboon Cow needs to invest in a camera (me too :smh:) and stop using pics he gets off the internet.

I honestly think he only owns a white shirt, torn jeans, and flip flops, that's probably why he doesn't post his real fit.

Last edited:
I love bracelets, hoping one day I can pick up the gold Hermes joints Ye be rocking...I think they are Hermes....lol

I'm going to try to swing by the store on the weekend to see if they have anymore. If some of you dudes wear them, I'll pick up several extras and do raffles to pump up the holiday spirit.

They're cool. For myself, the two bracelets I wear regularly have a lot of meaning to me so I stick with those. I saw Topman t Nordstrom has these like 6-7 pack of bracelets for pretty cheap. I think $25.

I just spent $400 at the literal last minute of the J. Crew 25% off sale. :smh:

would def be interested :smokin

I love bracelets, hoping one day I can pick up the gold Hermes joints Ye be rocking...I think they are Hermes....lol
I have a separate savings account to cop my mom a Hermes bag. Goal is $15k. If I stop spending, it should be there sooner than later :lol:

They're cool. For myself, the two bracelets I wear regularly have a lot of meaning to me so I stick with those. I saw Topman t Nordstrom has these like 6-7 pack of bracelets for pretty cheap. I think $25.
I just spent $400 at the literal last minute of the J. Crew 25% off sale. :smh:
Same, my man. These bracelets are hand made from the homeland so that was a win for me. I was actually going to contact my family back at home and have them send me some. I didn't want to pay $100 for one.

need some inspiration for a pair of maroon jeans. Trying to wear it out to a night life.. semi/formal. any suggestions?

What do you guys think?
Flame ******ant suit on.

I like the fit, good job toning down the fit with te blacks and grays, the red is just too much to be able to be pulled of otherwise IMO...I like it.

Wis, I'm usually not a fan of the bracelets but those are pretty nice.

I too hope the Secret Santa goes well, quick question, by when should we be sending our person their gift(s)? I'll likely be doing multiple items too. What was the limit again? lol

need some inspiration for a pair of maroon jeans. Trying to wear it out to a night life.. semi/formal. any suggestions?
black blazer, black tee, black shoes?

atleast thats what im wearing to my nieces 1st bday party in a couple days. her theme is pink and purple so planning on wearing some dark purple khakis with what i mentioned. :lol:

I think you're talking about the Cartier Love Bracelet. So nice. $5575 retail tho :x

Probably....is it the one he got half the kardashians wearing?...I think I even saw Rob with it on...

HELL NO I AIN'T DROPPING 6k on it...lol

I hope everyone comes through with the Secret Santa. I will be disappointed if they do not.
Ksteezy that Timberland, jeans, and tie set up was my go to look back in the day. lol

Yeah, I am souped......I am going to do like ksteezy and get a bunch of things....:smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom