Dressing Better Vol 2.0

you always got an issue
roll.gif
I'm not sure if that's directed at me.   If so, none of what I said is an issue because it wasn't about you.

So cats can't just be NTers now?
They have to be DBNTers?

Where does it end?

SupNT and NTSB and NTfitfam here.

Did you also cry bout team AMFAM, team Air Force 1, team Roshe, TMNB, general forum cars, TAN fam, national trucker guys, and other various groups on NT?

Or I sit just the dbnt that ur scratching ur head about?

Did you also cry bout team AMFAM, team Air Force 1, team Roshe, TMNB, general forum cars, TAN fam, national trucker guys, and other various groups on NT?

Back 2 back? Skip da protein shakes b. You turnt whey up right now.

Alonso gif.
Nike all court twists ?

Where 2 kop? Just looked for them only and only found them on eBay. Really love those CPs, but med school loans don't allow for luxe kicks.

This fit makes me want to buy the CPs and a field jacket:

So cats can't just be NTers now?
They have to be DBNTers?

Where does it end?

You been sounding like a sensitive thug for the past 3 pages.

I was 80% joking in my previous post. At this point I'm just giving Adrian **** just for kicks. I don't care for no beef with that boy no more.

But since you brought it up ain't no trucker ever have a trucker meeting.

General forum cars...WUT?

Tan is the worst thing that ever came out of NT. You should be ashamed for even using them to try to get your poor point across.

now who's sounding sensitive

let's talk about chinos or something bruhs. otherwise I'm reporting for derailing.

Where 2 kop? Just looked for them only and only found them on eBay. Really love those CPs, but med school loans don't allow for luxe kicks.

Adidas stan smith
Adidas rod laver 1
Nike tennis classic
Lacoste carnaby

Last edited:

You'd have a wait on your hands and I can't speak about fit or quality but Gustin makes a direct bite of CPs and the silhouette looks good:

https://www.weargustin.com/store?filter=Shoes

I like the contrast of the sole with the last pair.

The price hike is a little much for Common Projects but they go on sale pretty frequently, 

Last edited:
Adidas stan smith
Adidas rod laver 1
Nike tennis classic
Lacoste carnaby
Already have Stans, looking for a thinner silhouette + something in a suede/leather in a khaki color. Thanks for the recs though.

You'd have a wait on your hands and I can't speak about fit or quality but Gustin makes a direct bite of CPs and the silhouette looks good:

https://www.weargustin.com/store?filter=Shoes

I like the contrast of the sole with the last pair.

The price hike is a little much for Common Projects but they go on sale pretty frequently, 
Damn those look just like CPs.

You been sounding like a sensitive thug for the past 3 pages.

I was 80% joking in my previous post. At this point I'm just giving Adrian **** just for kicks. I don't care for no beef with that boy no more.

But since you brought it up ain't no trucker ever have a trucker meeting.

General forum cars...WUT?

Tan is the worst thing that ever came out of NT. You should be ashamed for even using them to try to get your poor point across.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] u just like Elkin.
Play on playa.

I'm gonna drop this convo

so did j.crew update the 484 denim to match the chinos with the 6.5" hem? looking to get a new pair of raw denim since my apc's have faded to the point of casual use only, found rag + bone makes a pair with 6.75" hem but keeping my options open.

I'd size up. I purchased like 4 pair of chinos from them this summer and had to return them all cause they no longer fit TTS.

Back
Top Bottom