Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Lord Discick is the only one that can pull of those heels.

I'd consider chelseas but I can't really imagine rolling up my blunts while rocking heels.
Just wouldn't feel right.
laugh.gif
 Similar to this. I like chelseas to an extent, but I can't imagine going out casually in them. It's just a little too much for me at least. I really am considering getting a pair in the future, but I just can't pull the trigger because they just seem a bit too much for my taste. It doesn't help that I see females wearing almost the same exact type of shoe. 

What kind of shoes do you wear then Diego? I'm trying to vary up the shoe game to be more than sneakers, and timbs. 

Last edited:
Timbs to chelsea transition is stark.

I see why you have been hesitant.
True. I've always been a sneaker guy, with timbs during the winter. Occasional driver loafer guy when needing to be a little fancier than usual. Still in school so I just stay in sneakers for classes. 

TroyD is literally a blatant Kanye stan and proud of it.
I find the TroyD concept lame. To me, dressing yourself is an artistic expression, TroyD has no personal touch when it comes to his fashion sense. Super lame. Plus, he wears Yeezy outfits just to be like Yeezy when the fit doesn't flatter his body.
tbh, I dress more like Mr. Disick imo....but then again he had that ye influence hit him too
eek.gif
Yeah, the Lord is my biggest fashion influence. I don't try to rip him completely, but get ideas from his fits. I like his style because it's still a bit dressy compared to Kanye.

Speaking of the Kanye influence: http://www.complex.com/style/2013/03/10-ways-kanye-west-influenced-scott-disicks-style/

But the point is how many dudes are posting on ktt. You can't try to downplay the influence of the great Yeezus.

Who's TroyD? Asking because of the name drop in the recent pages.
A guy on IG - username: TroyD247 - who copies Kanye fits from head to toe. Just google him and you'll see his fits. I remember Kanye wore a basic black Carhartt jacket, and the guy bought one in the next few days and posted a fit wearing one. 

Who's TroyD? Asking because of the name drop in the recent pages.
And yo watch that HB slander. KTT is mainly 16-18 year olds who are riding the SLP wave too hard. Everyone on there look like Harry Styles or Kanye. HB wdywt is pretty trash lately, but way more unique style on there. 2010-2012 was GOAT.

Smh

Please tell me that guy ain't Filipino.

Making my people look bad

Smh

Please tell me that guy ain't Filipino.

Making my people look bad
Tell Adrian to shave his head and take off the glasses to troll him.

He has to be Ye's biggest fan. I hope he gets to meet the guy at least once.

roll.gif

Dude has to have had met Ye at least on a quick hi and bye type situation. If you go on his IG/google search he has multiple paparazzi style videos/pics of him shopping.

I always thought HB had younger kids on there posting. I stand by my opinion - KTT > HB
Son you have no idea what you're talking about http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/166613

That boy Jkissi posted on HB too. Average age on HB forums prior to this year was probably 20-24. Most active with members from 08-10 which would mostly be teens that grew up on the site and are now in their early/mid 20's. KTT is literally 16 year old kids using their parents money to buy clothes. No way is the average age on there over 16-17.

I actually got a little heated typing this smh. 

Son you have no idea what you're talking about http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/166613

That boy Jkissi posted on HB too. Average age on HB forums prior to this year was probably 20-24. Most active with members from 08-10 which would mostly be teens that grew up on the site and are now in their early/mid 20's. KTT is literally 16 year old kids using their parents money to buy clothes. No way is the average age on there over 16-17.

I actually got a little heated typing this smh. 
Buhhh calm down bro. Just my opinion, plus I was talking about the current state of affairs.

and tbh, that link you posted only further solidified my thoughts on HB. 

Back
Top Bottom