Dressing Better Vol 2.0

NT is the most diverse.

Look at da cats in here and how they dress
Then look at wdywt....sk8.....mayimbe....donjuan.....tim city.....krooma....headdetective...proto j rip.....hammercharge.......dalisto....steezy...etc.

lile every style whether u like it or not is represented on here.

And NT blows away any site in terms of sneakers of course

On the topic of Chelseas, I have this pic of Glen from the Walking Dead in my "fit inspo" folder. I like this.

When I first saw Chelseas, I did think they were a tad feminine but I've adjusted. Looks normal to me now.

IPmdLuP.png

As far as what? Fits?
roll.gif
Quality of posts. KTT is nice because of how many people post there, so more chances of something useful being posted. Yet like I said a good majority are still teenagers so the demographic is a huge L. HB was a nice middle ground between Style Forum and Sufu before it died. 

But as far as fits KTT is completely trash. WDYWT on there is pure comedy.

Last edited:

Lol. NT general section is undisputed, that's a fact. Like Oizo said, HB definitely did have a golden era and a very distinctive style, but it has fallen off heavily. This is coming from someone who used to be on there pretty heavily. I've never seen anyone say that KTT has good fits outside of KTT, except the guy up above lol.

And as far as NT fits..

Last edited:
I've met so many dope cats from NT. I hang out with a couple weekly. They my party homies. Still gotta go to Ny, Dallas and ATL to link up soon.

Linked up with another DBNTer this past weekend at an event celebrating the birth of a DBNTer with some other DBNTers (one of which allowed me to crash at his residence).

Got a squad pic, but unsure if @Nako XL has any reservations of y'all seeing his mug. He the type to bump Drake's album at the gym so IOENO :lol:

I'm glad some of you were able to lighten up and realize it's not all personal. Nobody is saying you're a horrible person or lame.

That Troy D kid?  Wow that's actually a little scary.

Scott Disick absolutely was influenced by Kanye, similarly to some of you by Kanye/him/your friends.  He pulls it off but he switched his whole style from "menswear" to Kanye-esque.

Do what you want as long as you're happy but if you enjoy the attention from posting don't be upset if there's criticism, it doesn't mean someone's a hater nor a fan.

I feel like you can only pull off a camel coat if you're dark or pale. I'm a tan dude, and these types of colors just blend in with my skin and look awkward :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom