Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I know they said their prices are a little higher because of inflation but I thought toj prices were in the 600-800 range.

very much in line with TOJ pricing
Would rather cop a jacket like that and rock with say Adidas Stan Smith than have Red Octobers or Balenciagas and H&M joints.

Prices aren't bad for the quality. Just know it's not going to be SLP or Tom Ford quality.

Anyone know if/where I can purchase this weekender or one similar? It's Ben Sherman and first released in 2012 so I'm not overly optimistic but any leads would be much appreciated.

Very interested in this.. hoping they post pictures soon :smokin
It's going to be the same thing. Just look at TOJ. Basically: there were three dudes in TOJ. Now there are two. Same workers. Same factories.

Tempted on a red rider that was offered years ago.

Interesting stuff. I'm of the opinion, however, that EVERYONE involved in TOJ knew exactly what was going on the entire time. If you read the TOJ thread on SF, so much of the story simply does not add up, and most of the posters over there are dumb as nails so they just buy into everything. IIRC, the one guy Charly or whatever was claiming that he didn't get paid for over a year. Red flag 1 - who the f*** works for free? I could go on, but you can draw your own conclusions.

Interesting stuff. I'm of the opinion, however, that EVERYONE involved in TOJ knew exactly what was going on the entire time. If you read the TOJ thread on SF, so much of the story simply does not add up, and most of the posters over there are dumb as nails so they just buy into everything. IIRC, the one guy Charly or whatever was claiming that he didn't get paid for over a year. Red flag 1 - who the f*** works for free? I could go on, but you can draw your own conclusions.
As you know a lot of things go on behind the scenes just like NT or anywhere else. I don't believe this was ever Charly's full time job once he moved back to the states. He was just helping out sizing people via emails. I'm surprised he stayed for as long as he did. The anger probably helped him reach new maxes easy in the gym :lol:

O thought the main guy left to open a restaurant
I did a tl:dr summary a week or so back. That was the start of the demise.

Last edited:
As you know a lot of things go on behind the scenes just like NT or anywhere else. I don't believe this was ever Charly's full time job once he moved back to the states. He was just helping out sizing people via emails. I'm surprised he stayed for as long as he did. The anger probably helped him reach new maxes easy in the gym :lol:

I'm still not buying it, but what do I care it's not like I have any skin in the game. I consider myself lucky that I was one of the last people who received their orders in a somewhat timely fashion and avoided this clusterf*ck all together (though I'm not lucky that I botched all the measurements and had to sell the piece :smh: )

I'm still not buying it, but what do I care it's not like I have any skin in the game. I consider myself lucky that I was one of the last people who received their orders in a somewhat timely fashion and avoided this clusterf*ck all together (though I'm not lucky that I botched all the measurements and had to sell the piece :smh: )
Same here. I had my hunch with my last jacket in 2011.

The firm operated like a college dorm set up.

There was a point when resell prices were sky high because folks were tired of waiting a year.

I was about to reverse the charge on them after two months with that being my last jacket.

As long as you pay via paypal attached to a CC you will be fine.

They are claiming a 3-4 week turn around after payment has been made. If not received by then, chargeback. /done

As long as you pay via paypal attached to a CC you will be fine.

They are claiming a 3-4 week turn around after payment has been made. If not received by then, chargeback. /done
Cats done paying off their whips before the TOJ gets in, b. Not sure if sad or funny.

They promising a 3-4 week turnaround? That sounds awesome until they get flooded with orders.

they will cap you bruh.

they only take on so many orders at a time so say you do end up being put on a waiting list for a month or even two...you won't get charged til they can start production on yours

therefore your money will only be tied up during that process.

Still waiting for my double rider and toj0
mean.gif

Last edited:
Wrong.

Charly and Dan helped with sizing. They were not involved with production. That was all on Drew to uphold and he went ghost on everyone including them. Charly kept in contact with the thread purely to help folks out in what ways he could. Pretty positive dude is not located in Korea so how would he eem be shipping/producing jackets :lol:

But on the real, y'all skeptical cats, just don't order.

Back
Top Bottom