Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I have the exact same closet, wish I could build it into the wall, but I'm a tenant so I can't. It takes up a lot of space but it's well worth it. When I purchase a home, one of the first things I'll install.

So after taking Charlys recommendation on sizing and was completely dissatisfied.

I was able to get a stock 52. I have to say I love it. As soon as I tried it on co-workers were complementing.

STOCK 52

STOCK 54

Picked up this Abercrombie and Fitch All Weather Warrior Jacket tonight. very nice, should make for a good jacket this winter

sneaker entry, coat is Topman

This does not compute. You are suppose to wear AEs and dress shirts at all times :lol:

Because the contest wrapped up today, I included some pictures. I found out there's a cut off limit of number of pictures you can upload :lol:

What will the next challenge be? I had a suggestion and there were several others as well. We need to launch a new one to hold until the end of the month.

Some recap pictures of the first challenge, which went very well!

Today:

Yes my face is in this one:

Close Ups:

Second thanks Wis! Got the bracelet today, thank you man, it's awesome!

Man, because of this thread I can't wear anything OTR :lol: I always feel something is off that merits a trip to the tailor
I also have a way better understanding of suits

This is very true, I honestly need to learn how to make basic alterations.

^ sleeves can be shortened
Pants are too slim/proportions are off

Agreed on the sleeves, definitely need to be shortened. I'll push back on the pants, simply because I'm disproportionate when it comes to the size of my waist versus the sizes of my torso. It's the one thing I've always struggled with, in regards to weight loss. My waist is a size 34/36 depends on the pants, while I have 44/46 chest.

Glad you're digging the bracelet, Serg! Fits well there...just enough to break away from being mundane, but not really recognizable to the untrained eye.

Glad you're digging the bracelet, Serg! Fits well there...just enough to break away from being mundane, but not really recognizable to the untrained eye.

Thanks again Wis! I love how it's subtle but still has great detail and adds to any outfit.

Back
Top Bottom