Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I sent you an email as well. Curious to know what's included in the sale. Thanks!

Wolf vs Goat has some great quality stuff from what I hear. They're a bit unknown because it's one guy doing everything so marketing is lacking.
500x1000px-LL-90ef927b_FirstThanksgivingcopy.jpeg

wj4,

The album for the bulk of the sale items is here:

bit.ly/nordshoesparamus

You can still e-mail me if there's anything you want to pre sale. There are some real good ones this year, even better that it's 40% off right away instead of the usual 33%. Shipping is free.

Last edited:
I see you quick lol
My lands end canvas slim cargos. Got em for 20 bucks. Very pleased. I had been waiting to grab some for a while now.
Good shoe choice too fam
how these fit?  considering in getting the blue ones but wanna know how the waist and length are compared to other pants... lets say like compared to levis 508s

wj4,

The album for the bulk of the sale items is here:

bit.ly/nordshoesparamus

You can still e-mail me if there's anything you want to pre sale. There are some real good ones this year, even better that it's 40% off right away instead of the usual 33%. Shipping is free.

stupid question: it's 40% off the lowest price or is the price on the pictures (the lower one) the price?

Three more what, wj4?
Also, have we decided which challenge we're doing next?
I was able to only buy 3 bracelets, which were sent out to the regular contributors already.

I propose that the next challenge should be to incorporate a camo piece into your wardrobe, starting now until the 30th. :smile:

Sarteaga, the lower price out of the 2 prices is the sale price
Is it possible to exchange for a different size at a local Nordstrom if the size ordered from you is incorrect? And if I'm a Nordstrom card holder, I can use my card obviously, right? Thanks.

Last edited:
My neighbors must be thinking "this guy lost his mind, taking pictures of himself in the rain" :lol:

First entry for the camo challenge:

Bama: I understand that, man. I actually suggested wearing denim in a different fashion than the typical t shirt and jeans, but the camo was suggested before I posted that up.

So we have a game plan: I suggest the first half of December's challenge be the denim challenge I mentioned and the 2nd half be an Xmas related theme by either wearing red or green or both colors :smile:

First off, can I get the deadline to ship out your elf's items for secret Santa. I didn't get a reply back or full info. Will shop tomorrow.

Also, I might wait to cop the red jeans from gap. Wanting to purchase a Hugo Boss brown dress shirt.

Anyone else a fan of Hugo Boss dress shirts?

Ted baker? 8)

Back
Top Bottom