Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Browsing through Club Monaco and saw this... might have to go later to look into it.

frJol.jpg

8)

Headed to NYC 11/27....
What are some good boots that aren't like super winter like for a guy who lives in CA and only visists the east coast a couple of times of year (one in fall, usually)?

JCPenney's $60 Stafford wingtip boots, they have a rubber sole so they shouldn't be an issue in the rain or snow.

It's not often that i get depressed about living in the Eurozone, but this shh right here really grinds my gears..

$45

after conversion $120 for the same damn thing.
mean.gif

Nice closet Ksteezy like how everything is so organized. Looks like one of those cribs closets. Props

this thread has helped me tons in understanding suits, i had no clue there was a correlation between the width of your tie and the lapels on your jacket....lmao
I agree. I would just buy a suit off the racks and where it, thinking as long as the pants length was cool I was :smokin

I also have learned to take better care of myself. Also to treat my self every now and then.

Lastly, I have learned quality over quantity.

Not exactly for men (well it can be depending on you look at it) but to those with a significant other (paging KSteezy & Pinoy732), ToJ just showed a quilted leather jacket that is very reminiscent of Chanel and it looks great.

2m7feaa.jpg

e6erfk.jpg

10f2xqg.jpg

k30ygp.jpg

21dmozq.jpg

vii4p0.jpg

28roav9.jpg

23u7jir.jpg

10seyy0.jpg

:lol: I see the pull up bar, my man!
I think my next purchase is going to be this NorthFace jacket. It would come in handy for an easy fix to fight the cold.
_7026035.jpg

I have this jacket...don't get me wrong, it keeps me pretty warm (wore it in ~30 degree weather last year in NYC with just a t shirt underneath) but the fit is :x fits pretty well in the torso area but the arms are baggy as hell (I don't have small arms). Wish there was some way to tailor a down jacket

Last edited:
Not exactly for men (well it can be depending on you look at it) but to those with a significant other (paging KSteezy & Pinoy732), ToJ just showed a quilted leather jacket that is very reminiscent of Chanel and it looks great.

where did you see it?seems like there domain is expired for now. would be cool xmas present but just got to figure out her damn size lol

For those who's been around this thread for a good while now, have your style changed and/or have you developed your own style to the point where you don't need any guidelines now?

I'm curious to know. When I first switched up my style, I relied on whatever GQ and the likes said until I found my own look.

Man, because of this thread I can't wear anything OTR :lol: I always feel something is off that merits a trip to the tailor

I also have a way better understanding of suits

I see you quick lol

My lands end canvas slim cargos. Got em for 20 bucks. Very pleased. I had been waiting to grab some for a while now.

Good shoe choice too fam

Cold weather is upon is so I figure a conversation on cold gear you plan on getting is a good one to start. For me being in SoCal, I would like to get some gloves for driving.
I already have this RL ones in black but I think I need another one.
256v7n6.jpg

Considering this one, it's double layer (fingerless leather outside and knitted inside).
15q6cfb.jpg

vc5jl.jpg

hey what jacket is that quick? Been looking for that type of jacket in that exact color.

btw i dont know why but i think 1s look dope when they are a lil beat.

Sorry can't multiquote on my phone

I fully said my cargos were Dockers tho.

Mine were $20 too :nthat:

AJ1s :nthat:

Jacket:
[ksteezy]It's Uniqlo, bro[/ksteezy]
I got it in Japan. I think it was $70.

Back
Top Bottom