Dressing Better Vol 2.0

So general consensus is TTS or .5 down? I generally wear 11 in Retro 1s and 11.5 in v2s...

The New Reps run very narrow inwards towards the toe. It even slopes from top to bottom pretty aggressively towards the toe as well. I went TTS and I couldn't imagine sizing down in these. My toes would bunch at the tip of the boot.

It seems as if the boot what made to have extra room at the forefoot. A TTS fit on these will leave extra space at the forefoot because I don't see how anyone could fill out the extra in the front of the boot without any discomfort.

I just got the same size I usually get in AJ1's and they worked for me. The boot just looks long af on my foot but I'm a size 13 so any shoe I wear is going to look long. :lol:

Last edited:
TTS all the way for me.
The New Reps run very narrow inwards towards the toe. It even slopes from top to bottom pretty aggressively towards the toe as well. I went TTS and I couldn't imagine sizing down in these. My toes would bunch at the tip of the boot.

It seems as if the boot what made to have extra room at the forefoot. A TTS fit on these will leave extra space at the forefoot because I don't see how anyone could fill out the extra in the front of the boot without any discomfort.

I just got the same size I usually get in AJ1's and they worked for me. The boot just looks long but it fits great.
Very much appreciated for the quick/detailed response, thank you! Made this decision easy for me. New to the thread, love what you guys got goin on in this place.

So general consensus is TTS or .5 down? I generally wear 11 in Retro 1s and 11.5 in v2s...

I just got the same size I usually get in AJ1's and they worked for me. The boot just looks long af on my foot but I'm a size 13 so any shoe I wear is going to look long. :lol:
Proxying for another member in here as they do not ship to Canada. He went 0.5 down and asked me to try on as it turns out we are the same TTS 10.

While I can fit the 9.5, it sure feels snug on my toes. There's a possibility if broken in, that the shoes COULD work. However, my TTS pair was comfy AF right off the bat and fits exactly how I would like it.

YMMV doe.

I sized down .5 and I agree that my toes bunch up just a bit but the length is good. I'm certain these stretched since I started wearing them since they fit and feel fine now. If I went TTS they would have been too long. My "index" toe is also longer than my big toe so take that fwiw.

They really do look almost identical to the Common Projects chelsea. I just bought CP ones not long ago and y'all making me regret dropping that dough in here LOL. Could have bought like 4 pairs of the NRs and just beat them to no end...

They really do look almost identical to the Common Projects chelsea. I just bought CP ones not long ago and y'all making me regret dropping that dough in here LOL. Could have bought like 4 pairs of the NRs and just beat them to no end...

Damn near identical but don't feel bad about dropping that dough on the CP! I've definitely gotten more than my moneys worth from all my CP's. I'm intrigued by these NR but at the same time I know you usually get what you pay for when it comes to non-hyped footwear. Last $100 pair of chelseas I got from H&M looked good but they were garbage. I wish I had just saved that $100 and put it towards a quality pair of shoes instead :smh:

With that said, I see my size available in the black pair and I'm going to try these out :lol: I need a dark beater pair to go with my sand CP's. If these are garbage, I'm never making this mistake again. Since pinoy732 pinoy732 , the biggest antagonist of the crepe sole and entry level footwear, is saying these are good quality I feel a little better. Plus all these pics posted look pretty good.

Would anyone be able to help me acquire these for the Club Price?

What's the estimated time from order -> doorstep? Always unsure what to think with these private boutique websites.

What's the estimated time from order -> doorstep? Always unsure what to think with these private boutique websites.

I ordered a couple pairs black and sand (which was on pre-order) on the 23rd and they shipped on yesterday. Didn't know they were based in LA so I have an estimated) delivery date of Friday, but since I'm in the city I'm hoping I get them today or tomorrow.

Damn near identical but don't feel bad about dropping that dough on the CP! I've definitely gotten more than my moneys worth from all my CP's. I'm intrigued by these NR but at the same time I know you usually get what you pay for when it comes to non-hyped footwear. Last $100 pair of chelseas I got from H&M looked good but they were garbage. I wish I had just saved that $100 and put it towards a quality pair of shoes instead
mean.gif

With that said, I see my size available in the black pair and I'm going to try these out
laugh.gif
I need a dark beater pair to go with my sand CP's. If these are garbage, I'm never making this mistake again. Since @Pinoy732, the biggest antagonist of the crepe sole and entry level footwear, is saying these are good quality I feel a little better. Plus all these pics posted look pretty good.

Would anyone be able to help me acquire these for the Club Price?
Definitely @Hennessy, it's true. I'm always on a constant hunt for scoring high end pieces for affordable costs but there's always a cheaper alternative for everything. The discussion always comes up about price point vs. quality where it's already been established that the outlandish prices designers charge never constitutes the mark up. What I feel the difference is which is separate from price point is the quality of materials. I'm sure the CP has far superior suede and even the rubber on the crepe soles like you were initially talking about looking kind of funny. I'm also sure that 95%+ of us on NT don't have a full footwear rotation of ALL luxury high end kicks so diversity is great. Whoever initially posted these deserves some reps though because I'm sure the NR are still leaps and bounds better quality than say a Zara of HM boot and is at the same competing price point.

Last edited:
someone needs to do the comparison pictures between the NR and the CP's

they look almost identical

someone needs to do the comparison pictures between the NR and the CP's

they look almost identical
They do bro. Literally almost identical. When OP posted, I thought he was just posting CPs until reading. This image may actually be older models of the CP Chelseas as well. I feel the newer models are sleeker and therefore look more elongated and better shaped than this image below.

Last edited:
side by side comparisons by any chance? 

im trying to convince my homie to just get the NR instead of the CP's

Last edited:
Ordered some Common Projects Chelsea boots. Just got them in today. They're beautiful man. Got the Navy ones.

Last edited:

Ordered some Common Projects Chelsea boots. Just got them in today. They're beautiful man. Got the Navy ones.
What did you pay if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking for a discounted pair in either warm grey or olive. Another NTer posted a link for them for $265 with 10% additional discount which brought them down to $238. Order was cancelled though before shipping...
mad.gif

What did you pay if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking for a discounted pair in either warm grey or olive. Another NTer posted a link for them for $265 with 10% additional discount which brought them down to $238. Order was cancelled though before shipping...
mad.gif
$416. Retail was $555 and there was a 25% discount code.

There was a sale for a couple colors at the $250ish range when I bought mine a few days ago too, not sure if it's the same one you're talking about, but I wasn't a fan of those colors.

$416. Retail was $555 and there was a 25% discount code.

There was a sale for a couple colors at the $250ish range when I bought mine a few days ago too, not sure if it's the same one you're talking about, but I wasn't a fan of those colors.
If it was the sale by Forward by Elyse Walker then it was. They worked out to be around $250 with taxes in and had Olive, Sand and Warm Gray. For that $250 price range, I would have been happy with any of those colors lol.

Exactly Henn dog. You know good and well my position on crepe along with spending the extra money for a quality product.

With all of that being understood, these NR's are a without a doubt, a win.

Exactly Henn dog. You know good and well my position on crepe along with spending the extra money for a quality product.

Ya man. Like you mentioned in the past too. You never really endorsed crepe soles but you'd add a pair to your rotation for that cost. Nothing funny with that at all.

Proxying for another member in here as they do not ship to Canada. He went 0.5 down and asked me to try on as it turns out we are the same TTS 10.

While I can fit the 9.5, it sure feels snug on my toes. There's a possibility if broken in, that the shoes COULD work. However, my TTS pair was comfy AF right off the bat and fits exactly how I would like it.

YMMV doe.

If those 9.5 don't work, any chance you could send them my way?

YMMV doe.

If those 9.5 don't work, any chance you could send them my way?
Ain't gon do ole boy like that. I'm working on his exchange right now.

Seems like a worthwhile cop. Can you help me get the discount? I'm not a club member.

Back
Top Bottom