Last edited:
Damn, I may need to jump on those Chelseas

I want a "weirder" color though -- maybe the dark gray

They got camo joints too. Can't get any weirder than a camo colored Chelsea
laugh.gif
Too gaudy for me

I would've jumped on a burgundy/wine suede pair

smokin.gif

So I got a pair of the New Republic Chelseas in last week as well. I have a pair of CP chelseas so I figured I would pick up a New Republic as well to see how they compare. I was actually surprised that the NRs were pretty decent quality and feel more substantial than a 100$ boot. That being said, they aren't a replacement for CPs but an alternative for sure. The suede is obviously far better quality and even the crepe sole is much better constructed on the CP (Obviously because of the price point). The CP toe is actually pointier/slimmer as well and the overall silhouette is better imo.
Shout out to the plug

It's like more people are copping to compare to CPs than actually wearing :rofl:

Last edited:
It's like more people are copping to compare to CPs than actually wearing :rofl:

I tried both the CPs and NR. I needed a 13 in the CP's and they looked like Timbs on my feet. I was able to get away with a 11.5 in the NR, they looked way better on my feet. Ive seen guys wearing humongous Chelsea's with skinnies and they look comical.

All the chelsea talk reminds me that I got my pair from AliExpress in. They're pretty comfortable and fit TTS, only thing I wish is that the toe wasn't so round, but they're fine on foot.

Funny enough

The SLP crepe Chelsea boots are more bulbous than both CP and NR

730558_mrp_e1_l.jpg

Last edited:
Funny enough

they aren't though...that just looks like a bad angle

i seen the Nevada's (crepe slp's) in person last weekend and they nowhere near as bulbous as the NR.

still not a fan of the nevadas though because of the shaft 

NR are easily the most rounded of the 3.  slp < cp < nr

overall cp's look the best to me

Last edited:
I have a real love/hate relationship with Chelsea boots right now. Some pics of outfits I see they look dope but than some look terrible. Think I really need to head into a store and try on a pair to see how they look in person

Bruh I was at the SLP store on Sunday and held them in my hand.

They are def bulbous, ESPECIALLY from side profile

Last edited:
[thread="500141"]Quote:[/thread]
Funny enough

they aren't though...that just looks like a bad angle
i seen the Nevada's (crepe slp's) in person last weekend and they nowhere near as bulbous as the NR.
still not a fan of the nevadas though because of the shaft 

NR are easily the most rounded of the 3.  slp

Back
Top Bottom