Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anybody got a pic? Looking for all white low tops just not the big super sized heart that looks tacky

They had the og collaboration with a smaller heart. If you want a low top pair try Jack Purcells. Very cheap and they look nice. Until I can get some CP.

Sorry for the crappy pic.

Last edited:
Those not really chucks tho, they jack purcells :x

That's why I said "try."

You really are picky for someone who wants a pair of ******* chucks. If it's that serious go buy a regular all white pair. At this point I think you just want chucks with the CDG cosign. Like I said their older version will probably be you're best bet. Hard to find though and their more of an off white.

Last edited:
Anybody know where I can find some double breasted blazers? Between 200-300 dollars. Please help ya boy

That's why I said "try."

You really are picky for someone who wants a pair of ******* chucks. If it's that serious go buy a regular all white pair. At this point I think you just want chucks with the CDG cosign. Like I said their older version will probably be you're best bet. Hard to find though and their more of an off white.

Its my money why can't I be picky I'm not asking you to by it for me so why you care about my pockets? I already tried looking for the old pair. I asked about the new pair because I plan on buying them this weekend if you don't know what the new ones look like than you could have simply not responded

I feel like this is definitely due to the taper. From the side profile picture your calf seems very big which can cause your pants below the knee to ride up. Do you wear long dress socks? Do you find that the fabric below the knee catches onto the sock, causing the pants to bunch up at weird spots? 
This happens to me when I wear pants with a strong taper. In fact, this happens most often in the JCrew (Ludlow & 770) pants that i own. I used to like the Ludlow cut until the gains started coming in. I've since moved onto MTM suits and have not looked back since. 

My dress socks usually go up to around my mid calf. I do find that when sitting down and then standing up I constantly have to pull down the bottom of my pants because they ride up. I took a look at the inside of the pants and it looks like there is still room for them to be let back out. I'm guessing the tapered life isn't for me unless they can just slightly do the leg opening.

Has anyone owned or worn off white sneakers? I found the mid/hi top brushed diagonal sneakers for a steal

J Crew is restocking the Killshots next month for those who missed.
They did this BS last year, talking about it would be discontinued forever and then re-stocked it the next month.

Except that was $70. Now it's $90 for the hypebois.

FOH

Last edited:
Why y'all believe them if y'all hip to da marketing tactics?

Agreed. Adidas does the same thing with every hyped boost release.
they don't say they are discontinued though...everyone knows that all that mosts boosts restock.

and the bigger the release the more likely

I'd just say Reigning Champ. You'll pay like $100-$145 and they fit very similar to JE. Check the Reigning Champ website, they make most of their styles in Olive.

Besides that maybe Uniqlo if you're looking for something decent that's cheap and cheerful.

I'd just say Reigning Champ. You'll pay like $100-$145 and they fit very similar to JE. Check the Reigning Champ website, they make most of their styles in Olive.

Besides that maybe Uniqlo if you're looking for something decent that's cheap and cheerful.
The only thing I don't like about the RC olive is that it is almost brown, instead of green. 

Love RC stuff though. 

eBay has lots of singles. Hit the thrift stores. You may be surprised. There are some great finds out there. I have found many high end, "Made in Italy" Canali, Brioni, Ralph Lauren, Ermenegildo Zegna items, both current and vintage, at second hand and thrift stores.

Need a good thick dress sock for work
Just got a pair of Vince derbies, left shoe fits perfect, the right slides a bit on the heel.. I'll be in these for 8 plus hours a day so a somewhat breathable sock is key...any suggestions? I'll be buying multiple pairs

Back
Top Bottom