Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Need a good thick dress sock for work
Just got a pair of Vince derbies, left shoe fits perfect, the right slides a bit on the heel.. I'll be in these for 8 plus hours a day so a somewhat breathable sock is key...any suggestions? I'll be buying multiple pairs
Go to a walmart/pharmacy/grocery store and cop some heel liners. I have them on a pair of my shoes that I get slippage.

Caved and bought the zip hem H&M pants.

I was a bit skeptical, but they fit me nicely and I like the stretch they have in the fabric.

You probably want to check with your local stores. I called mine after they sold out on Wednesday, and they took my size and told me they'd call me if they got anymore in. They called on Friday afternoon, and I was able to pick them up.

FAM any recommendations on a pair of black distressed denim? Not wanting to pay more than $150 if possible. Need a pair to rock with my Chelseas.

FAM any recommendations on a pair of black distressed denim? Not wanting to pay more than $150 if possible. Need a pair to rock with my Chelseas.
Could cop a regular black pair and DIY. Look up youtube tutorials. It's actually quite easy.

I'm about to burn my joints.
laugh.gif

Anybody have the cp derby shine? Researching hasn't gotten me anywhere and I'm starting to feel bad about wasting my buddies time at Barneys trying shoes on I'm not gonna buy there
How's the sizing?
I'm an 11US in Gucci dress shoes, 11.5 in ferragamo and 12 in Nikes

Anybody have the cp derby shine? Researching hasn't gotten me anywhere and I'm starting to feel bad about wasting my buddies time at Barneys trying shoes on I'm not gonna buy there
How's the sizing?
I'm an 11US in Gucci dress shoes, 11.5 in ferragamo and 12 in Nikes

I'm a true 10 and have these in a 9.

I'm sure this has been asked a few times before, but I was looking to pick up my first pair of white CP Achilles and was wondering: where's the best place to get them for under retail? I feel like for such a quintessential sneaker, I haven't seen them go on sale anywhere... though I may just be looking in the wrong places.

I'm sure this has been asked a few times before, but I was looking to pick up my first pair of white CP Achilles and was wondering: where's the best place to get them for under retail? I feel like for such a quintessential sneaker, I haven't seen them go on sale anywhere... though I may just be looking in the wrong places.
They very rarely go on sale. Maybe cop them lightly worn/used on Grailed?

Don't CPs go on sale when the new season comes out? (Not the whites)

Last edited:
tres bien when they running a 20% coupon. think you need to have shopped with them before if not just sign up to their mailing list.

Okay guys, in the process of searching for my tuxedo for my upcoming wedding in early November...

I'm pretty much set on a Navy blue shawl collar tux:

I also like this version of the shawl collar:

Max price range is about $1,500 --- outside of SS, any other specific brands out there with quality to look at ?

Okay guys, in the process of searching for my tuxedo for my upcoming wedding in early November...

I'm pretty much set on a Navy blue shawl collar tux:
Got my tux tailored @ Black Lapel in Manhattan. Fit was on point since they were my measurements. I also own a couple of suits from Sebastien Grey which are hands down the best I own. A bit pricey though. IMO having a suit measured to your standard will fit you 100% better than any suit off the rack. 

tres bien when they running a 20% coupon. think you need to have shopped with them before if not just sign up to their mailing list.

Thanks, just signed up for the mailing list so I hope that does it. Otherwise I'll keep my eyes peeled for any promo codes floating around out there.

http://mobile.harrods.com/mt/www.ha...p-sneakers/common-projects/000000000005119357

$335 shipped to the U.S. (They drop the vat in cart)

Thanks just got them for $370 shipped from Harrods
I went with a 44
Nice, good price. I got lucky and found a new pair on Grailed for $320 shipped a few months ago and love them, actually wish I wore them more often.

Back
Top Bottom