Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Try the whole fit on...if you think it looks good, rock with it!
Wally's are the first Clark's I've ever owned...had them in middle school, word to Pretty Toney.
In high school I copped my first pair of Desert Trek's. Which just reminded me that I really want to cop a new pair.
Thanks bro. I'll go with the wallys or my RL boots.

I just ordered the Desert's in beeswax, for $75 shipped, pretty happy with that can't wait to get them.

Last edited:
A lot of good ideas and tips going on in here. Making me think hard on what to wear tomorrow for Thanksgiving! Usually do the whole white shirt and tie thing. Def coming with something different tomorrow!

Anyone know where to find this hoodie or something similar? Also look for some tees with the speckled grey print :nerd:

Dockers-FRENCH-TERRY-CREW.png

Btw, do you guys know the difference between the sizes with D & not without the D?

Since it is the season for giving, I have a few items to give away to the niketalk fam...All that I require is that whoever chooses to recieve the item pay for all of the shipping costs..And if u feel in the mood to add on a token of appreiciation gift that would also be greatly appreciated (lol)..PM if ur interested (bigger guys will def benefit L-XL)

nice give aways. none my size but repped for your generosity.

Since it is the season for giving, I have a few items to give away to the niketalk fam...All that I require is that whoever chooses to recieve the item pay for all of the shipping costs..And if u feel in the mood to add on a token of appreiciation gift that would also be greatly appreciated (lol)..PM if ur interested (bigger guys will def benefit L-XL)

RL Denim Supply Chunky Shawl Cardigan Purchased last December OG retail $185.00.. Worn ONCE             Size XL

BB Black Fleece Oxford Size BB4 (Slim Large)..Purchased during Mr. Porter Summer Sale..too small..Washed and worn once (as I do before wearing all of my oxfords)

Bass Weejun Size 13 Worn a handfull of times (collecting Dust)..Penny loafers just aren't for me

Americn Giant 100% Cotton Fleece Baseball/Varsity Jacket Made in San Francisco..Great Company Great Fleece..Just not for me   Never worn ouside of the house                   Size XL

LLBean Signature Navy Barracuda Jacket (trim fit) never worn outside of the house                 Size XL

I will a few more items up for grabs in the near as well
Eh, I'll take that oxford and those loafers no doubt
laugh.gif

I'll PM you when I get home later for more info.

Anyone know where to find this hoodie or something similar? Also look for some tees with the speckled grey print :nerd:
Dockers-FRENCH-TERRY-CREW.png

Confetti: It's kind of hard to see in this picture.

http://mrsfc.com/mr-henley-confetti/

Cookie-N-Cream

http://mrsfc.com/mr-henley-cookie-n-cream/

My boy wearing the henley in a Medium just in case you were wondering how they fit.

True Blue

http://mrsfc.com/mr-henley-true-blue/

http://mrsfc.com/mr-v-crew-snow/

Here's a v-neck sweater.

I know we had some confetti hoodies at the shop too… not sure if they're still there.

If they don't have your size on the site, you can call 415-398-4862 and place a phone order. Joelle or Tom should be able to help you out.

Hope this was what you were looking for!

Last edited:
How do you guys feel about peacoats that aren't navy? Tried on the one at gap as they have a nice sale on it currently. The fit and look seemed pretty good buy I'm not kinda torn since its a charcoal grey. maybe its throwing me off since i'm used to navy mainly. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
How do you guys feel about peacoats that aren't navy? Tried on the one at gap as they have a nice sale on it currently. The and look seemed pretty good buy I'm not kinda torn since its a charcoal grey. What do you guys think?
I own a Polo grey peacoat from last winter and it's great, I usually stay around grey/navy/greens to try to match as far as outwear goes but I'm looking for a short navy peacoat like the one at JCrew

Back
Top Bottom