Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I got this for 30% off. Shout out for 'ol girl that hooked it up at Cole Haan.

these days with most of us wearing slim pants, how do you guys deal with bulges in the pockets. keys, cell phone wallet. mainly it's the keys and i try to keep it to a minimum, but it still leaves somewhat of a bulge. anyone have any clever ideas or accessories they use to share ?

J. Crew's new promo apparent applies to 3rd party items. COLOR25 is the code for 25% off in store and online, plus free shipping on items over $150.
30hrcih.jpg

these days with most of us wearing slim pants, how do you guys deal with bulges in the pockets. keys, cell phone wallet. mainly it's the keys and i try to keep it to a minimum, but it still leaves somewhat of a bulge. anyone have any clever ideas or accessories they use to share ?
my keys are on a carabiner that i just hook on my belt loops. my wallet goes in my back pocket and my phone in my front.

my keys are on a carabiner that i just hook on my belt loops. my wallet goes in my back pocket and my phone in my front.
My keys go in one side, the card holder goes in the other. I hate having anything in my back pockets so those are always empty. The 2 cells and camera is in the man purse :lol:

^Wisith: Thanks, bro!

NCTwin: I've had the first navy color for a while, but this one was calling my name... especially for $175.

Saw this in he current coupon thread...

Cole Haan:

FBFan30 for 30% off a single item. Includes lunargrand wingtips and chukkas, but not penny loafers or anything limited edition.

FBFan20 for 20% a single item already on sale.

Only good until midnight PST tonight.

Must create an account.

Saw this in he current coupon thread...
Cole Haan:
FBFan30 for 30% off a single item. Includes lunargrand wingtips and chukkas, but not penny loafers or anything limited edition.
FBFan20 for 20% a single item already on sale.
Only good until midnight PST tonight.
Must create an account.

DAMN! I'm tempted, 30% off is pretty good considering employees get 50% off.

Does anyone know if that JCrew discount is stackable with that student discount...If so I dont think i can pass up on that Ludlow suit for under 390 w/otax with complementary tailoring

I too keep a carabiner for my keys, slim wallet with just license, bank card, visa. Phone in breast pocket if I have one

Most right handed people wear/prefer watches on their left wrist, it's also less chance of banging it around since right handed peoples right hand is usually more active. I am not sure I met anyone that puts their watch on the right wrist that isn't left handed but they do make left handed watches too (crown on the opposite/left side).
laugh.gif
i'm a righty and wear my watch on my right hand, and you're correct about the scratches, have like 3-4 faint ones on the face

I too keep a carabiner for my keys, slim wallet with just license, bank card, visa. Phone in breast pocket if I have one

but then you have the problem of the keys rattling against each other ever step you take and making sound.

i guess there really isn't anything besides putting it into the pocket.

Does anyone know if that JCrew discount is stackable with that student discount...If so I dont think i can pass up on that Ludlow suit for under 390 w/otax with complementary tailoring

It sometimes is, depends on the store so I've heard. I've gotten items on sale with my student discount stacked on top.

but then you have the problem of the keys rattling against each other ever step you take and making sound.
i guess there really isn't anything besides putting it into the pocket.

I put my keys on a carabiner. Then hook the carabiner on the belt loop close to my back pocket and then tuck the keys into the pocket.

J Crew factory is having 40% off everything, plus 15% more if you spend over $100.

Looks like marked prices are the 40% off and then code will take 15% off if you spend $100.

Last edited:
My grandma has some good ones from back in the day, stuff about not buying men that aren't in your family ANYTHING, if you are a female.

It's really that old school game, that what's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine as well type vibe.

You're grandma sound like she doesn't knows what she is talking about (no disrespect).
This is why I can't deal with a lot of females in this place, they got that "I'm gonna get you before you get me vibe".

Not good at all, and the only dudes who except that type of treatment are the ones who just want Yambs (can't believe i'm using such a juvenile word :lol:) or low class dudes and if that's all you hang around then that will be your perception of all men.

Back
Top Bottom