Dressing Better Vol 2.0

my first 'dressing better' attempt lol...please be polite :tongue:

I think you could pull of those shoes with grey pants like this
GreyPants.jpeg

I'd really want to try this but the $8 shipping from J. Crew currently means I'll be passing on it for now.
Go to a local J. Crew and have them order it via the red phone to waive shipping fee, also tell them you're a teacher to get 15% off :smile:

Last edited:
Go to a local J. Crew and have them order it via the red phone to waive shipping fee, also tell them you're a teacher to get 15% off :smile:

Nearest one is in the city. It actually led me to look up some "home remedies" for ring around the collar as my Merona shirt I'm having a hard time removing the stains from the neck and from my Indochino shirt from around the cuffs, even with the OxyClean and found this. Always trust mom's, when it comes to what removes stains and she uses Dial Gold Soap, dipped in water, some elbow grease and then just wash as one would as always; pictures and instructions here. Probably can pick up a few bars of soap for $3-4 at any local store, even amazon has a pack of 8 for under $5. If I can't get to my supermarket or Walmart by Tuesday, I'm just going to order it on Amazon, that should be an interesting delivery to explain to my wife LOL. I may stop by my Dollar Tree as well and check out if they have it.

Last edited:
CYBER Monday my good people.

JCREW: ONLINE & TODAY ONLY: 25% OFF & FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDER. USE CODE MONDAY. *details

JCREW FACTORY: 50% OFF EVERYTHING...Price as marked...Free Shipping, no minimum.

SECRET SANTA ANNOUNCEMENT.

Everyone should be finished, or almost finished shopping. If you haven't decided what to get your Elf please let me know and we can decide on something. Purchase price should be around $50-$75.

All Packages need to be shipped no later than Friday, December 7th, 2012. This will allow everyone to have their gift in time.

If you do not receive your gift by December 20th, 2012 please let me know. Any questions feel free to PM me.

So anything really worth it on this cyber monday.

Saw J.Crew factory is having a 50% off and free shipping thinking about picking up a chambray shirt. Anything else people are really feeling?

:smokin I've heard/seen a lot of good things about them, but couldn't you also buy magnets off ebay and then some metal collar stays for even less? May not work as well but I was just wondering....I may invest in some once I get back home from school

I've thought about that, but I'm not sure. For $15 bucks at Nordstrom Rack, you can't go wrong.

I was going to buy a J. Crew shirt, but is their sizing chart accurate? I wear a 32/33 arm length, but I wear XL shirts. I don’t want to buy online if the arm length is really going to be 35 or 36.

Bonobos.com is having 30% off today.  They carry the Eastland 1955 boots a lot of you liked, would be a good time to get them on discount.  They also carry Grenson and some other good brands,

Mr. Porter sale is up and all and the whole J Crew line is 50% off.

:pimp:

*Unfortunately Mr. Porter won't allow shipping of the 50% off JCrew items to the US (at least not my location - probably an agreement with JCrew). Definitely the best deal I've seen on some of their items, regardless of the weekly JCrew % off.

Last edited:
Well since I forgot about ordering the Lunargrand , I just copped some walnut strands $194 :smokin

Thanks and repped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom