Dressing Better Vol 2.0

These ragnbone jeans continue to be the best fitting jeans I’ve ever owned...legit look good with any type of footwear

B1773542-EB7A-40D0-8D06-ECCF92D77117.jpeg
D4BC508C-7ACB-40CF-81B3-9842ECCCBCB0.jpeg

Do you mind sharing the color name of these jeans? I really like this wash

Best Dress shoes for <250?

Allan Edmonds "seconds" on shoebank.com (their own website for seconds quality shoes). I bought a pair from them, $150 for shoes that retail for $350 or whatever. I couldn't even find what made them "seconds quality" when I got the pair in hand.

Allan Edmonds "seconds" on shoebank.com (their own website for seconds quality shoes). I bought a pair from them, $150 for shoes that retail for $350 or whatever. I couldn't even find what made them "seconds quality" when I got the pair in hand.
I think that is the case for most of us who have purchased seconds. When AE was going strong in this thread we were all purchasing seconds without issues.

I like a lot of this guy's fits but can't look too long cuz bruh needs a sandwich

Not a fan of the jeans here doe.

Do you get your denim and suit pants leg opening the same size? What size do you get? And how much cost usually run?

I do not. I like my denim very slim, and I’m a skinny guy so I go 5.75”-6” for those. For suit pants I go with a more conservative 6.5”. My tailor charges me $20 per pair.

I’m looking for a blue or black jacket for an everyday look. Considered grabbing a black denim jacket but want something less traditional. Any ideas for a lightweight bomber, teddy alternative, or otherwise contemporary stylish design?

Up to $200 budget.

both equally bad imo
he's skinnier than most women.
i think as a man to be that scrawny is unacceptable

I think as a man commenting about other men’s appearance is unacceptable imo Leave that for the women

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom