Dressing Better Vol 2.0

:lol: The last week has been killer for me...so many buys :frown:

FYI fellas...the camo challenge ends this Friday. We only had several participants, which is understandable since camo may not be everyone's style.

Today:

Items that came in from the last couple of days:

What are some shoes and fits some of you wear to the club or when going out? I have Nike's, Jordan's and other sneakers and then I have a few nice dress shoes, boat shoes and lunargrands. I need somethin sort of in the middle, suggestions? Thanks

What are some shoes and fits some of you wear to the club or when going out? I have Nike's, Jordan's and other sneakers and then I have a few nice dress shoes, boat shoes and lunargrands. I need somethin sort of in the middle, suggestions? Thanks
Clarks Desert Boots. That's what I've worn. I would never wear my good shoes/clothes to the clubs.

For anyone planning to stop by, the Designer Sale at Nordstrom Men's Shoes at Garden State Plaza in New Jersey is tomorrow (Friday, Nov 30th). Racks will be out, and the store opens from 10 AM - 10 PM. It's 40% off Gucci, Prada. Selection is still really good. Stop in, or contact me with any questions.

Clarks Desert Boots. That's what I've worn. I would never wear my good shoes/clothes to the clubs.
No. Honestly find some basic dress shoes or vulcanized shoes. Clarks are not worth dancing with unless you have 2 left feet.

can u make one of the challenges club/lounge/bar wear.
contributors would obviously specify the setting.
what do u think?
We have the next two challenges for the month of December set already.

For the first half, it's going to be to incorporate denim in a fashion excluding t shirt and sneaker manner. For the latter half, it's going to be using the colors red and/or green for the Xmas spirit.

I lost the link to a great site showing all the folds, but google came up with this - http://www.samhober.com/howtofoldpocketsquares/pocketsquarefolds.htm
I'm partial to a TV fold, but thats probably because the square is usually the last thing added and I'm already out the door.

Thanks guys.

I guess the way my jacket pocket was cut, I kept trying to reposition my pocket-square to finish off the look. I thought I'd try a different placement.

My Christmas staff party is tonight and it's based off the prohibition era, I'll post later for the outcome.

Long time lurker with a small collection of pieces lol. This thread has been helpful over the years.

Whatever happened to "t_z" or w/e his user name was? He'd post on SuFu as well under the handle.

Last edited:
This thread flies by so fast it kills me to go back 10 pages on an iPhone.
Saw people talking about Jack Parcels and how they want some. Had a few things to go over:
1) Any coupons to get some?
2) Where can I find some made with leather and not canvas?
glasses.gif
Zappos has leather, not sure of any coupons.  I got my canvas from DSW with some discouts.

lyon i bought the ghost from the levis 40% off sale. your dark summit looked a lot darker on the website. i actually like the color i see from your pics. hopefully my ghost shade isn't too light.

Yeah I was between those two but I wanted it a little darker, I actually think most of the denim jackets I see around school are actually the Ghost shade, a lighter blue and they usually look good so you should be straight with that one man :smokin

damn it. about to pull a wj4 and spend before breakfast lol
Do it, man. I'm having a mix of 3 different cereals today because each is inadequate enough to fill one bowl :lol:

If you have to wait, just wait. I've been waiting on a pair of Alden boots for about 16-20 months now? Paid in full as well :lol: It's for Ravello cordovan, which has been the rarest shade (except for #4) for a while now. Super limited supplies.

If I'm a 7D in most shoes, the 7H is too big for me right?
Most definitely. Like TypeR stated, J. Crew uses "H" to represent half size. The lasts of Aldens that J. Crew uses also run big, so you need to size half down. They use Barrie and TruBalance lasts. You would need a 6.5 US for those.

Got my Denim jacket in, was wondering how you guys thought it fit...ended up copping a L b/c I wanna layer it:

(there's a little part sticking out in the back so I may see about getting it taken in a little bit)

And yes I plan on rocking the Canadian Tuxedo look :lol: just playin
Slim fit? Looks good. Don't think it needs any alterations

Back
Top Bottom