Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Long shot but can anyone direct me to the mocs this model has on? The closest I can find are eastland camp mocs but I'd rather a suede type pair like these.

Last edited:
Not a huge fan of canvas, but I'll look into it. I was just at DSW this weekend too. I'll have to go back. What discount did you use?
glasses.gif
I ordered mine, so there was a code online and I also had a rewards certificate from buying from them in the past.

Zappos has leather, not sure of any coupons.  I got my canvas from DSW with some discouts.

Not a huge fan of canvas, but I'll look into it. I was just at DSW this weekend too. I'll have to go back. What discount did you use?

8)

Macy's has Purcells in black & white leather here.

Macy's has their friends and family sale going on until December 3rd. Use the code "FRIEND" FOR 25% off regular, sale, and clearance.

:lol: The last week has been killer for me...so many buys :frown:
Items that came in from the last couple of days:

That JCrew Cardi looks much nicer is person. Great pick up. Gotta come home early today cause stupid me forgot to uncheck the UPS signature requirement for Mr. Porter. Over the years BF/Cyber Monday has really moved away from me buying any items from the big box store and instead waiting on the fall/winter sales. Last couple days have been little crazy :\

If you have to wait, just wait. I've been waiting on a pair of Alden boots for about 16-20 months now? Paid in full as well :lol: It's for Ravello cordovan, which has been the rarest shade (except for #4) for a while now. Super limited supplies.

Agree on the waiting part. Aside from the online only shops, retail locations will slash prices on the sale items again. I'm not too familiar with when its done, but if you see something you like and don't want to pull the trigger now, funds, not cold enough yet, whatever... taking your time can be a good thing. I've gotten some pretty good deals with places like Barney's, Bloomingdales, and other stores with multiple locations. If the item you want is no longer available, there is a good chance that its still available in some other part of the country. Just ask the SA.

hmmm lunargrand chukkas for under 200 shipped might be too tough to pass up

Also I think you can get leather chucks now too, little cheaper than the purcells as well.

Last edited:
I picked up some of those lived-in slim khakis from gap on BF and damn these are freaking comfy. I absolutely love the fit. Perfectly slim fitting and tapered. :smokin

Last edited:
KLOOP 30% with free shipping use code YETI30

They have N&F denim on there and will be a little over 100 shipped with the code.

These today as well.. it got colder :rolleyes

re-re-re post, will post new pics later but hey will be iPhone pictures :lol: Don't have my dslr with me at the moment

Timberland Rugged Moc, by far the best pair of boots I have ever owned

To one of my late night business endeavors

Last edited:
These today as well.. it got colder :rolleyes
re-re-re post, will post new pics later but hey will be iPhone pictures :lol: Don't have my dslr with me at the moment
Timberland Rugged Moc, by far the best pair of boots I have ever owned
To one of my late night business endeavors

These are great. Earthkeepers 2.0?

I have the ox-blooded pair.

Did you find that the insole gets easily worn in?

These are great. Earthkeepers 2.0?
I have the ox-blooded pair.
Did you find that the insole gets easily worn in?

Yes sir!

The insole wears in wonderfully. They are the most comfortable, warm, and form fitting boots I have ever purchased. They are my babys :lol:

Whenever Timberland has another sale I'm going to jump on it to grab another pair :lol:

I've been searching for selvedge jeans.  Are these good?
Well I just ordered my first pair the other day and am still waiting on them to arrive. If you haven't own any selvedge before then these are good starter ones. Just make sure you know the measurements of which ones you get and know how they will fit with your body type/desired look.

Very random question: How do you guys feel about facial hair and style? I was going with facial hair for the past few days, but I just shaved rather than using a hair trimmer, and I feel so young :lol:

Anyways, (iPhone) pictures for tonights wear

Last edited:
Maybe a stash works. Otherwise I say keep it clean like the Yankees. But facial hair works better for some.

I ordered mine, so there was a code online and I also had a rewards certificate from buying from them in the past.

Holding out I see. Its cool bro. joking tho. Thanks for the heads up tho. I'll keep the look out for the leather ones tho.

Anyone ever rocked the leather converse before? I'm in love with them. I own pairs. 8)

Back
Top Bottom