Dressing Better Vol 2.0

fragment design x Cole Haan 2012 Holiday LunarGrand Collection

:x :smh: so much want.

Nike is killing us these holidays. We need a direct connection along with some discounts. 8)

what are some of you guys wearing for new years?
Im trying to gather somethings for a new years outfit tired of the usual jeans and ralphie wanna switch it up this year

Im trying to gather somethings for a new years outfit tired of the usual jeans and ralphie wanna switch it up this year

Haven't even thought about that. I'll just be bar hoping more than likely so my main thing I need to find is a coat because it'll be freezing

Haven't even thought about that. I'll just be bar hoping more than likely so my main thing I need to find is a coat because it'll be freezing
/\ yea but im in atlanta wont be any bar hoping down here you pretty much have to get advanced tickets in order to get in anywhere for new years

/\ yea but im in atlanta wont be any bar hoping down here you pretty much have to get advanced tickets in order to get in anywhere for new years

me and a group were actually thinking about going there or Nashville. Both would be way too expensive though, they jack up the prices and cover here bad enough

great thread, I appreciate the pics. Theres some fits im trying to put together from here and adding my foamposites as the footwear. I wear dress shoes sun-fri so when Im not in church or the office, its only nike for me.

me and a group were actually thinking about going there or Nashville. Both would be way too expensive though, they jack up the prices and cover here bad enough
i'm shocked one of your destinations for new year's is nashville -- downtown club scene is pretty weak. i was actually debating on staying a few extra days for new year's before i went back to chicago.. then i realized there would be nothing to do, lmao. although.. tickets in chicago are like $150+, 
mean.gif

Last edited:
JESUS, THREE OF THE SHOES I WANT ARE ON THAT SSENSE SALE.
BUT U KNOW WHAT IM SPENDING MY MONEY ON TODAY????
TRANSCRIPTS AND GRE SCORES FOR PHD PROGRAMS
FML AND YAY TO RESPONSIBILITY AT DA SAME DAMB TIME

You have to pay for that? I know it's off topic but when did you start studying for the GRE? I graduate next December and want to go to graduate school right away

yea, gott pay to send copies for each school i'm applying to.

i took my GREs at the end of july in 2010.

tbh i didnt study. its just a sooped up SAT.

i def advise that u jumpo into grad school asap if u have the means.

in terms of studying, DO NOT pay for any classes that offer prep for it.

u can buy a book and do it on ur own.

and if u really feel that u are poor in the area of test taking see if ur school/program accepts MAT scores. that test is all analogies

I'm going with my favorite Allen Edmonds, a white shirt, black tie, navy suit, and a pair of "Firework" socks :wink:

great thread, I appreciate the pics. Theres some fits im trying to put together from here and adding my foamposites as the footwear. I wear dress shoes sun-fri so when Im not in church or the office, its only nike for me.

I think the way most of us in here think is that dressing up in business casual or just in a fashionable way. It's not something that we have to do or are forced to do because our job says so.

MAN I LOVE THAT FIT PIC OF YOURS IN DA LEATHER.

IT REMINDS ME HEDI SLIMANE SO MUCH.

I WONDER IF THE JACKET IS STILL AVAILABLE. ITS THE ONLY PEICE OF WARDROBE I DONT HAVE

i'm shocked one of your destinations for new year's is nashville -- downtown club scene is pretty weak. i was actually debating on staying a few extra days for new year's before i went back to chicago.. then i realized there would be nothing to do, lmao. although.. tickets in chicago are like $150+, :smh: .
Well we're all college kids and have friends at Vandy. I haven't been to any bars there myself, but a lot of people I know enjoyed it when they went. And plus they have that guitar drop which looks pretty cool

yea, gott pay to send copies for each school i'm applying to.
i took my GREs at the end of july in 2010.
tbh i didnt study. its just a sooped up SAT.
i def advise that u jumpo into grad school asap if u have the means.
in terms of studying, DO NOT pay for any classes that offer prep for it.
u can buy a book and do it on ur own.
and if u really feel that u are poor in the area of test taking see if ur school/program accepts MAT scores. that test is all analogies

Thanks for the info man :pimp:

IT WASNT UNTIL THE LUNARGRANDS DID I EVER GIVE COLE HAAN A LOOK.

I WAS NEVER A FAN OF THEIR "AIR" GIMMICK.

GIMME DA LUNAR GIMMICK ANYDAY LOL

Back
Top Bottom