Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I never noticed that there was a David Beckham line at H&M. Anyone get any of this collection? thoughts? comments? 8)

Also looking to pick an outfit for New Years. Keep that idea and talk going.

Was thinking about getting this from H&M. Kinda loud but I like the cw. 8)

Last edited:
IT WASNT UNTIL THE LUNARGRANDS DID I EVER GIVE COLE HAAN A LOOK.

I WAS NEVER A FAN OF THEIR "AIR" GIMMICK.

GIMME DA LUNAR GIMMICK ANYDAY LOL

Definitely not a gimmick man

I don't own a pair because all the colors I want are gone, but I've worn them and they are by far the comfiest pair of dress shoes

I HEARD

SO I WONDER IF THESE LUNARS WILL BE LIMITED LOL

They seem to keep pumping out new styles and colors so probably not

Apax Partners Worldwide LLP, the company that bought Cole Haan from Nike, most likely received the "Lunargrand Series" along with the rest of the company

I know Beckham did a campaign with H and M for underwears.

I saw Cole Haan Chukkas with the Lunar midsole and sole at Nordstrom yesterday. Looks like the line is so popular they're expanding.

I saw a wool scarf of mine getting eaten by the moths. Need to stop by Bed, Bath and Beyond to pick up more both repellent pronto.

So I know I'm late, but if anyone is generous enough to be my Secret Santa and get this coat for me. I'd rep every post of yours for 2 years :lol:
837, is too far out of my price range. But this coat is gorgeous

[h1]Men in tights: how 'meggings' are taking fashion by storm[/h1]
Men's tights, for so long the preserve of ballet dancers and runway models, are taking Manhattan by storm and could soon be seen on the street of Britain.

BY Tom Teodorczuk | 09 December 2012

newPic_5792_jpg_2423016a.jpg

Uniqlo is already selling Meggings on its British website, and their success in New York is seen as an indication they will also prove popular here. Photo: DANCALLISTERIMAGES

When trendsetters speculated what would be the defining men's fashion movement to sweep New York this winter, few opted for the male legging.

But "Megging", as the male legging is known, is now all the rage in sartorial circles. Celebrities such as Justin Bieber, Russell Brand and Lenny Kravitz have all been spotted wearing leggings, while fashion stores Uniqlo, Barneys and Nordstrom are selling tights for men.

The bad news is they are on their way to Britain: Uniqlo is already selling them on its British website, and their success in New York is seen as an indication they will also prove popular here.

They are expected to follow on from the trend for "skinny jeans" on men, which have become a staple of the British high street.

One proud "megger" is Mark Dorosz, 34, an English internet entrepreneur who lives on the Upper East Side in Manhattan.

"Male tights are so much more comfortable than skinny jeans," he said. "I've always had good legs and it's nice to show them off all year round.

"There are so many people wearing exotic clothes in New York that nobody cares about a man wearing leggings if it works for him.

"Perhaps people will be laughing around this in 12 months' time but for now they come up to me and say, 'You look awesome.'"

Some New Yorkers, however, see the "megger" as an affront to masculinity. Gabriel Cru, 35, from the Bronx, said: "Men in tights? Get out of here. We don't do men in tights in New York. That's European!"

New York-based British fashion designer Lucy Sykes warned that 'megging' is a hard look to pull off. "The only guy I've seen that looks good in a legging is my friend Neil who works with me at Rent the Runway," she said. "But he's young, dark and handsome and used to perform ballet at Lincoln Centre.

"Frankly any other man I have seen [in tights] looks a bit of a wally."

Sorry for the stupidity but are these supposed to be worn without socks? I mean are they loafers?

got my secret santa today!!!!....my dude you went all in and definately came through with some pieces ive wanted, the vest, the tie, the hat!!!....you left your name, but not your username!....decleare yourself, you are awesome, will post pics this week :wow:

OK, fellas. The easiest way to stay fresh casually is to know your fabrics, not patterns or colors. And to further simplify that statement if your pay attention to the sheen, texture, weight, of each piece your pair together. Your outwear is basically the only piece that can stray from this rule. Next always have at least 5 white dress shirts, preferably of different fabric textures. Something i also am strictly against is wearing a tie with a button collar shirt. Thrift stores and second hand stores will keep you fresher than any catalog because real fashion never strays to far from convention, so in any era of clothing and fashion certain pieces will remain a constant style wise. One other trick is find a good seamtress or tailor and telling them exactly how you want your clothes to fit, they don't charge much for alterations. And black men please stop with the extreme Euro-Cuts, the natural contour of most of our bodies is  not suited for that, proper fit is more important than cut, anyday.

Last edited:
AE has 40% off today...Shoes are on sale too

What site?

I don't see anything on the AE site...

Disregard, just saw the link and AE = American Eagle. AE= Allen Edmonds personally, threw me off even though I should've known better based on the shoes pictured, :lol:

Last edited:
NT fam, im wearing a grey suit and brown AE wingtips, and ideas on what colour tie to wear, I'm going to be my nieces godfather 

Common Projects are 50% off at Park & Bond, try and use GILT50 if it can knock 50% off your order ($100 max discount) but the code only works on certain Gilt accounts (Gilt owns Park&Bond) but worth a shot as it can bring some CP down to $100.

Back
Top Bottom